- Bilderberg (1219)
- Free Palestine (461)
- FreeNet Project (29)
- Gay Marriage (3309)
- Gaza Strip (1005)
- Israel Apartheid Week (57)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (42)
- Israeli Apartheid (284)
- Left Wing (753)
- Liberal Views (110)
- Max Blumenthal (120)
- Max Keiser (1062)
- No Nato (196)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (158)
- Occupy Bilderberg (117)
- Occupy Boston (475)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (103)
- Occupy Detroit (314)
- Occupy Europe (87)
- Occupy Florida (389)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (214)
- Occupy Greece (251)
- Occupy Houston (302)
- Occupy Inverness (7)
- Occupy LA (911)
- Occupy Lisbon (154)
- Occupy London (440)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (280)
- Occupy Madrid (176)
- Occupy Miami (277)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (608)
- Occupy Rome (182)
- Occupy Wall Street (415)
- Stop Globalization (113)
- West Bank (2111)
ShoutBoxLast Message3 months, 2 weeksago
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: zuccotti-park
On Sept. 17, hundreds of people protested against Wall Street greed in Lower Manhattan and marched up Broadway; about 150 people stayed overnight in Zuccotti Park, a privately owned public space near Wall Street. Since then, while living in the park, the protesters have sponsored rallies and marches on most days and the movement has thrived
Continue reading here:
Full coverage: ‘Occupy’ protests – Los Angeles Times …
Union members and Occupy Wall Street protesters mass near Wall Street, New York, on Oct. 5, 2011. (Photo: Emmanuel Dunand / AFP/ Getty Images) While left-wing dissent may have a long history in the U.S., so too do the impulses of knee-jerk cynicism and contempt for such radical display.
NEW YORK At least 300 people have been arrested during clashes between police and Occupy Wall Street demonstrators in New York City, part of a day of mass gatherings in response to efforts to break up Occupy Wall Street camps nationwide. Thousands of protesters took to the streets around the U.S., including Los Angeles, Dallas, Portland, Ore., to mark two months since the movement’s birth.
Read this article:
Activists with Occupy Los Angeles have filed suit against the city for what they allege was harsh police treatment as they were swept off City Hall grounds over a year ago, court documents show. An estimated 1,400 officers drove about 300 demonstrators off the grounds on November 30, 2011; the activists had been camping out for eight weeks to support the Occupy Wall Street movement against economic inequality and wealth disparities. In the federal suit filed in US District Court in California’s central district on December 20, five people are suing in the class action lawsuit meant to represent 292 people detained in the raid
DETROIT Detroit Occupiers left Grand Circus Park nearly a year ago in the week preceding the city’s Thanksgiving Day parade. A new “mini-documentary” released on YouTube last week provides a glimpse of what it was like during those chilly days when the Detroit Occupy movement took root in October until the group departed the park in mid-November 2011
Here is the original post:
PRINCETON, N.J., June 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — A recent ORC International survey of American adults has found that awareness of the Occupy Wall Street movement is unchanged since the intense media coverage of the movement’s events through fall and winter of 2011 but that support for the movement has declined. ORC International updated a series of questions about Occupy Wall Street asked in late 2011 and found that 71% of Americans remain aware of the movement, even while media coverage has significantly declined and protesters have largely dispersed from the parks and fronts steps of the world’s financial capitals. The continued awareness is in part to the ongoing social dialogue that continues by both supporters and protesters of the movement.
View original post here:
Is the Occupy Wall Street Movement Still Relevant?
By LARRY NEUMEISTER Associated Press NEW YORK (AP) – The city of New York violated the Constitution by raiding an Occupy Wall Street site last year, destroying the “People’s Library” and seizing its 3,600 books, a new lawsuit charged Thursday. The lawsuit in U.S. District Court in Manhattan demanded at least $50,000 in damages, enough to cover the $43,000 value of the books and other costs, along with several thousand dollars in punitive damages
The rest is here:
AP An Occupy Wall Street protester at a rally to denounce NYPD’s excessive use of force against demonstrators, in New York’s Zuccotti Park, on Monday.
Go here to see the original:
Occupy Wall Street urges general strike on May 1
18-03-2012 06:42 Activists marked the six-month anniversary of Occupy Wall Street with music, dancing, planning and the construction of a makeshift tent in Zuccotti Park, which they had occupied for two months last fall before they were evicted. Duration: 00:53.
NEW YORK (AP) An Occupy Wall Street protester says police gave demonstrators little warning before kicking them out of a New York City park overnight and that officers beat several of them during the arrests. The protester, Chris Casuccio, was at Manhattan’s Zuccotti Park on Saturday, where demonstrators chanted and held impromptu meetings to mark the six months since the movement against economic inequality
See the article here: