- Bilderberg (666)
- Free Palestine (298)
- FreeNet Project (3)
- Gay Marriage (2225)
- Gaza Strip (711)
- Israel Apartheid Week (39)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (18)
- Israeli Apartheid (234)
- Left Wing (467)
- Liberal Views (72)
- Max Blumenthal (46)
- Max Keiser (466)
- No Nato (160)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (85)
- Occupy Bilderberg (75)
- Occupy Boston (406)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (83)
- Occupy Detroit (293)
- Occupy Europe (76)
- Occupy Florida (371)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (46)
- Occupy France (193)
- Occupy Greece (223)
- Occupy Houston (271)
- Occupy Inverness (4)
- Occupy LA (822)
- Occupy Lisbon (128)
- Occupy London (356)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (264)
- Occupy Madrid (155)
- Occupy Miami (255)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (500)
- Occupy Rome (167)
- Occupy Wall Street (375)
- Stop Globalization (85)
- West Bank (1346)
ShoutBoxLast Message1 week, 2 daysago
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Dimas : An empty hand is no lure for a hawk
- Mirzadeh : A good anvil does not fear the hammer
- Pigbag : Better an egg today than a hen tomorrow
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: zuccotti-park
Activists with Occupy Los Angeles have filed suit against the city for what they allege was harsh police treatment as they were swept off City Hall grounds over a year ago, court documents show. An estimated 1,400 officers drove about 300 demonstrators off the grounds on November 30, 2011; the activists had been camping out for eight weeks to support the Occupy Wall Street movement against economic inequality and wealth disparities. In the federal suit filed in US District Court in California’s central district on December 20, five people are suing in the class action lawsuit meant to represent 292 people detained in the raid
Occupy activists sue Los Angeles over treatment in sweep
DETROIT Detroit Occupiers left Grand Circus Park nearly a year ago in the week preceding the city’s Thanksgiving Day parade. A new “mini-documentary” released on YouTube last week provides a glimpse of what it was like during those chilly days when the Detroit Occupy movement took root in October until the group departed the park in mid-November 2011
Here is the original post:
PRINCETON, N.J., June 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — A recent ORC International survey of American adults has found that awareness of the Occupy Wall Street movement is unchanged since the intense media coverage of the movement’s events through fall and winter of 2011 but that support for the movement has declined. ORC International updated a series of questions about Occupy Wall Street asked in late 2011 and found that 71% of Americans remain aware of the movement, even while media coverage has significantly declined and protesters have largely dispersed from the parks and fronts steps of the world’s financial capitals. The continued awareness is in part to the ongoing social dialogue that continues by both supporters and protesters of the movement.
View original post here:
Is the Occupy Wall Street Movement Still Relevant?
By LARRY NEUMEISTER Associated Press NEW YORK (AP) – The city of New York violated the Constitution by raiding an Occupy Wall Street site last year, destroying the “People’s Library” and seizing its 3,600 books, a new lawsuit charged Thursday. The lawsuit in U.S. District Court in Manhattan demanded at least $50,000 in damages, enough to cover the $43,000 value of the books and other costs, along with several thousand dollars in punitive damages
The rest is here:
AP An Occupy Wall Street protester at a rally to denounce NYPD’s excessive use of force against demonstrators, in New York’s Zuccotti Park, on Monday.
Go here to see the original:
Occupy Wall Street urges general strike on May 1
18-03-2012 06:42 Activists marked the six-month anniversary of Occupy Wall Street with music, dancing, planning and the construction of a makeshift tent in Zuccotti Park, which they had occupied for two months last fall before they were evicted. Duration: 00:53.
NEW YORK (AP) An Occupy Wall Street protester says police gave demonstrators little warning before kicking them out of a New York City park overnight and that officers beat several of them during the arrests. The protester, Chris Casuccio, was at Manhattan’s Zuccotti Park on Saturday, where demonstrators chanted and held impromptu meetings to mark the six months since the movement against economic inequality
See the article here:
NEW YORK – Hundreds of protesters returned to the place where the Occupy Wall Street movement all began – Zuccotti Park in Manhattan’s financial district. Saturday marked the six month anniversary of the anti-capitalistic group that began on Wall Street and has ignited a global movement. Demonstrators waved flags and chanted slogans such as “All day, all night, occupy Wall Street” as they marched through lower Manhattan.
See the original post:
18-Mar-12, 12:46 PM | Agence France-Presse NEW YORK — Police and protesters clashed late Saturday in New York on the six-month anniversary of Occupy Wall Street when activists tried to reoccupy the park in New York’s financial district where their movement was born.
NEW YORK (AP) — Dozens of police officers cleared the park where the Occupy movement was born six months ago and made several arrests after hundreds of protesters returned late Saturday night in an anniversary observance and defiantly resisted calls to clear out. Some demonstrators locked arms and sat down in the middle of Zuccotti Park near Wall Street after police announced on a bullhorn at around 11:30 p.m
See more here: