- Bilderberg (1528)
- Free Palestine (710)
- FreeNet Project (48)
- Gay Marriage (3996)
- Gaza Strip (1594)
- Israel Apartheid Week (188)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (141)
- Israeli Apartheid (522)
- Left Wing (1267)
- Liberal Views (362)
- Max Blumenthal (206)
- Max Keiser (1805)
- No Nato (490)
- Occupation Pictures (2104)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (469)
- Occupy Bilderberg (132)
- Occupy Boston (583)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (211)
- Occupy Detroit (433)
- Occupy Europe (128)
- Occupy Florida (551)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (64)
- Occupy France (336)
- Occupy Greece (351)
- Occupy Houston (444)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1183)
- Occupy Lisbon (187)
- Occupy London (580)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (330)
- Occupy Madrid (273)
- Occupy Miami (391)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (742)
- Occupy Rome (290)
- Occupy Wall Street (450)
- Stop Globalization (326)
- West Bank (2809)
- OUTLOOK 2014: US To Be World Economy’s Engine, Gold in Triple Digits? EDC Comments Kit – Video
- Max Keiser and George Galloway, watch and learn.. – Video
- Keiser Report: US Gov on Bitcoin, and FBI give up on crime (11Jan14) – Video
- KEISER REPORT; Psyops & Debt Diets (E435) – Video
- OUTLOOK 2014: US To Be World Economy’s Engine, Gold in Triple Digits? – EDC Comments – Kit – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message1 week, 5 daysago
- Leigh : «link»
- Nadia : «link»
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: years
A tale of trauma and mental health: Donatella Paioro at TEDxBathUniversity
Donatella Paioro is a clinical psychologist with more than ten years of experience working in some of the most challenging contexts. After working for years …
By: TEDx Talks
Max Keiser Laughs Peter Schiffs Wrong Call On Hyperinflation Bonds For Past 3 Or 4 Years
no description available.
This years Israeli Apartheid Week at the University of New Mexico which landed on March 10th- March 15th was another success! We hosted a day full of films, a teach-in with allies on Border Militarization, a Mock Checkpoint, and held a boycott SodaStream action! We had amazing responses, fruitful conversations, and did amazing networking.
We thank everybody who came and participated in this years Israeli Apartheid Week! We will continue to host future events and actions. If you would like to get involved, be sure to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mock Checkpoint @ UNM
The rest is here:
Bilderberg Exposed: Leaks, Whistleblowers, and Secrets
SUPPORT BFP: TRANSCRIPT AND SOURCES: Over the years, a smattering of documents have been leaked, dis. Drake's e-book me myself and I multiplicity bringing yo…
By: hamdi sevilen
Read the rest here:
Max Keiser Laughs Peter Schiff's Wrong Call On Hyperinflation Bonds For Past 3 Or 4 Years
See more here:
The BBC has been “broadly liberal”, not balanced on issues such as Europe and immigration and “grotesquely over-managed”, its own presenter John Humphrys has said. The Today programme co-host, 70, also defended a previous comment he made about Today co-host Mishal Husain’s good looks, and said that the pair get on well.
“I was making the point that it helps in the newsreading business – and this isn’t controversial, you only have to switch on the telly – to be young and beautiful and highly trained. She’s a proper journalist,” he said.
But the Mastermind presenter said that the programme needed more female presenters, telling the magazine, “the idea that you say, ‘Well, we’ve now got two [female presenters], that’s enough’, is daft.” Humphrys, whose then boss George Entwistle resigned as BBC director-general hours after his appearance on Today, defended his own rottweiler reputation, saying: “You don’t set out to have a row but when the row develops, you don’t necessarily want to recoil from it. It’s sometimes good radio.
“Sometimes it gets in the way and sometimes it can be illuminating. If the politician gets cross, it tells you something about the politician. So heated exchanges are not always a bad thing. The idea all the public ever wants to hear are reasoned discussions is nonsense.” Humphrey’s also criticised the large “irresponsible” pay-offs to some former BBC staff and said that money had, under previous regimes, been “chucked around”.
Tory MPs have previously accused BBC presenters of having left-wing political views. Humphrys said that he had voted for “most political parties,” but admitted to Radio Times magazine: “The BBC has tended over the years to be broadly liberal as opposed to broadly conservative for all sorts of perfectly understandable reasons.
“The sort of people we’ve recruited – the best and the brightest – tended to come from universities and backgrounds where they’re more likely to hold broadly liberal views than conservative.” He said that the corporation had made mistakes in the way it covered Europe and immigration but that the BBC was now more balanced.
“We weren’t sufficiently sceptical – that’s the most accurate phrase – of the pro-European case. We bought into the European ideal,” he said. “We weren’t sufficiently sceptical about the pro-immigration argument. We didn’t look at the potential negatives with sufficient rigour.
“I think we’re out of that now. I think we have changed.” Humphrys said that more needed to be done to cut down on excessive BBC management. “There are too many of them. I think they think that. I think (director-general) Tony Hall thinks that – I don’t know, I haven’t asked him, but I think he thinks that,” he said.
“Over the years we’ve been grotesquely over-managed, there’s no question. They’re now getting a grip on it. A lot have gone. I think more need to go.” He said that further resources should be devoted to Radio 4 flagship show Today, the “most important BBC programme” because “we’re as pared down as it’s possible to get” and that the programme needed to recruit more women presenters.
The rest is here:
IAW – Egyptian Nationalist Speaks on Israeli Apartheid Accusation
HII caught up with Adib, a Copt Christian Egyptian Nationalist who has been to Israel and has done business with Israel over the years. When asked if he woul…
See the rest here:
Los Angeles, Feb 26:
The harrowing story of a free black mans nightmare experience of slavery is set to win the biggest prize in the movie world, with experts predicting that 12 Years a Slave is all but certain to win the Oscar for the years best picture.
The leading nominees are Gravity and American Hustle, each with 10 Oscar nominations, one more than 12 Years a Slave. But online bookies are taking bets at short odds of 4:1 that the drama by Steve McQueen will be the big winner on Sunday night when Hollywoods royalty assembles to hand out the 2013 honours.
The status of 12 Years a Slave as the overwhelming favourite to take home the best picture prize is mirrored on the awards website Goldderby.com where all but five of the 29 experts polled picked the shocking slave drama as their Oscar favourite.
The five hold-outs gave their vote to Gravity, the gripping space thriller from Alfonso Cuaron that stars Sandra Bullock and George Clooney as a couple of astronauts stranded in outer space.
The other early favourite for the Oscar, American Hustle, which picked up the Golden Globe for best comedy or musical, is no longer regarded as a realistic best picture frontrunner. This is due largely to the penchant often displayed by Oscar voters for more serious films that tackle heavyweight issues.
Other top nominees
Several of the nominees are smaller, more personal stories with only a few tackling big ideas in scope or emotion, says Eric Larnick, film critic at moviefone.com. Ultimately, it comes down to Gravity and 12 Years, and the Academy has always favoured the movie about the human condition against the one thats about the visual spectacle.
The other top nominees with six nods apiece are Captain Phillips, based on a true story about a ship hijacked by Somali pirates, Dallas Buyers Club about a sick cowboys attempt to secure experimental treatments for AIDS sufferers, and Nebraska, about an old mans quixotic road trip to claim an imagined lottery prize.
All the above movies will compete for best picture, along with Her, a futuristic romantic comedy about a man who falls in love with a computer avatar; Philomena, about an ageing womans search for the son taken away from her as a baby; and The Wolf of Wall Street, which tracks the life and excesses of a young millionaire trader in the US financial markets.
See the original post here:
In this Saturday, Feb. 8, 2014 photo, 2014 Oscar nominated costumes for “American Hustle,” by costume designer Michael Wilkinson are on display at the 22nd annual Art of Motion Picture Costume Design Exhibit, in Los Angeles, Calif. The Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising holds its free-to-the-public Art of Motion Picture Costume Design exhibit on view until April 26, 2014, featuring this year’s five Oscar nominees: “American Hustle,” “The Grandmaster,” “The Great Gatsby,” “The Invisible Woman” and “12 Years A Slave,” in Los Angeles.
Go here to see the original:
In this Saturday, Feb.
See more here: