- Bilderberg (1432)
- Free Palestine (615)
- FreeNet Project (45)
- Gay Marriage (3786)
- Gaza Strip (1424)
- Israel Apartheid Week (162)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (112)
- Israeli Apartheid (462)
- Left Wing (1077)
- Liberal Views (289)
- Max Blumenthal (172)
- Max Keiser (1601)
- No Nato (403)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (380)
- Occupy Bilderberg (126)
- Occupy Boston (550)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (185)
- Occupy Detroit (391)
- Occupy Europe (116)
- Occupy Florida (502)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (298)
- Occupy Greece (308)
- Occupy Houston (383)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1088)
- Occupy Lisbon (176)
- Occupy London (516)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (311)
- Occupy Madrid (244)
- Occupy Miami (349)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (700)
- Occupy Rome (253)
- Occupy Wall Street (433)
- Stop Globalization (267)
- West Bank (2582)
- Gold Even More Bullish Under Yellen Than Bernanke or Greenspan! – Video
- Max Keiser Whenever I see David Cameron I see a pole dancer – Video
- RT News FAKE Anchor Quits, Abby Martin Shills’, Max Keiser pumps Bitcoins & Alex Jones Money Grab – Video
- Keiser Report : Economic Collapse Coming – The Global Financial Crisis is HERE! – Video
- Putin: Annexing of Crimea out of question -World News Flash – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message2 months, 3 weeksago
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: year
Today is Wednesday, March 19, the 78th day of 2014. There are 287 days left in the year.Highlights in history on this date:1799 – Napoleon Bonaparte begins siege of Acre now Akko, Israel which was defended by Turks.1812 -..
Read this article:
File photo shows illegal Israeli settlement units on the outskirts of al-Quds (Jerusalem) in the occupied West Bank.
Official figures show the population of Israeli settlers in the occupied West Bank increased by 4.2 percent last year, as Tel Avivs talks with the Palestinians falter over the regimes illegal settlement activities.
According to figures released by Israels interior ministry, the number of settlers living in the Israeli-occupied West Bank rose to 375,000 in January 2014, up from 360,000 at the same time the year before, AFP reported on Thursday.
On March 3, data released by Israels Central Bureau of Statistics showed that the Tel Aviv regime began work on 2,534 settlement units in the year 2013, compared to 1,133 in 2012.
The new figures come as the US-brokered talks between Israel and the Palestinian Authority (PA) have reached a deadlock as Tel Aviv turns a cold shoulder to international calls for a halt in its illegal settlement expansion in the occupied Palestinian lands.
Since the resumption of the Israeli-Palestinian negotiations in July 2013, Tel Aviv has announced plans for building several thousand new settler units in the occupied West Bank and East al-Quds (Jerusalem).
Last week, US President Barack Obama criticized the Israeli regimes illegal settlement activities and said, We have seen more aggressive settlement construction over the last couple years than we’ve seen in a very long time.
Acting Palestinian authority chief, Mahmoud Abbas, has threatened to take diplomatic and legal action against the cancer of Israels illegal settlements in the occupied Palestinian lands.
More than half a million Israelis live in more than 120 settlements built since Israels occupation of the Palestinian territories of the West Bank and East al-Quds in 1967.
TALLAHASSEE | As lawmakers head into the start of the 2014 legislative session Tuesday, they will have $1 billion more to work with than in the current year budget, and a host of contentious issues to deal with, against the backdrop of a 2014 campaign cycle already underway. It sets up a delicate balancing act for lawmakers
See the rest here:
Click photo to enlarge Deanna Santana, Oakland’s City Administrator, sits in a meeting in her office at Oakland City Hall in Oakland, Calif. on Monday, Aug. 5, 2013.
Continue reading here:
BRUSSELS — The U.S. and its European allies on Wednesday turned up the pressure on Afghanistan to authorize foreign troops on its territory after 2014, even as officials acknowledged that they may have to wait for President Hamid Karzais successor to resolve the standoff.
At the opening of a two-day NATO meeting, Secretary-General Anders Fogh Rasmussen warned that all alliance troops serving in Afghanistan would follow the U.S. in withdrawing at the end of the year if Kabul refuses to sign an agreement with Washington.
If there is no agreement, there will be no NATO troops in Afghanistan after 2014, he said. This is not our preferred option, but it might be the unfortunate outcome if the security agreement is not signed.
The warning from NATO was closely coordinated with the White House and came a day after President Obama told Karzai in a telephone call that the U.S. was planning for a complete withdrawal over Karzais refusal to sign the troop agreement.
NATO has been negotiating a separate agreement with Afghanistan that would authorize other countries to keep troops there after this year, but alliance officials have said from the beginning that the deal was contingent on Afghanistan concluding an accord with the U.S.
The stalemate over the troop agreement has frustrated the White House and the Pentagon, but it has taken even more of a toll in Europe, where the idea of keeping troops in Afghanistan after this year is even more controversial than it is in the U.S.
A senior NATO official said Italy, Germany and Turkey, each of which had pledged to play small but important roles in the post-2014 mission, face deadlines starting later this summer for getting parliamentary approval for the mission and the funds to carry it out.
Allied countries thus may not be able to wait as long for a decision on whether foreign troops will remain as the United States, which could delay until as late as October and still get its remaining troops out of the country by the end of December, officials said.
On Thursday, U.S. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel and other NATO ministers are expected to approve guidance for alliance planners to begin preparing for possible full withdrawal later this year, officials said.
The U.S. has about 33,000 troops in Afghanistan, though the number will drop substantially over the summer, officials say, leaving a small force in place that will take over the post-2014 mission or depart completely. There are about 19,000 troops from other countries.
The rest is here:
NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen speaks during media conference, prior to a meeting of defense ministers of the North Atlantic Council, at NATO headquarters in Brussels on Wednesday, Feb. 26, 2014. Frustrated with his Afghan counterpart, U.S. President Barack Obama is ordering the Pentagon to accelerate planning for a full U.S. troop withdrawal from Afghanistan by the end of this year. But Obama is also holding out hope that Afghanistan’s next president may eventually sign a stalled security agreement that could prevent the U.S. from having to take that step.
Virginia Mayo, Associated Press
BRUSSELS If Afghan leaders and the White House can’t agree on a key security pact, the U.S.-led alliance will pull all of its troops and equipment out of Afghanistan by December, NATO’s secretary general said Wednesday.
The announcement from Anders Fogh Rasmussen at the start of a NATO defense ministers meeting ratchets up the pressure on Afghan President Hamid Karzai to strike a deal.
On Tuesday, President Obama threatened to withdraw all U.S. troops from Afghanistan by the end of 2014 if the pact isn’t signed.
The U.S. and Afghanistan had agreed the details of a security pact last year, and the agreement was also endorsed by a council of 3,000 Afghan tribal elders known as the Loya Jirga. But Karzai caught Western officials off guard by then declaring he wanted his successor to sign the agreement.
Without that agreement, Rasmussen said, forces from other alliance member nations cannot stay either. There are roughly 19,000 non-U.S. forces now in Afghanistan, along with 33,000 Americans.
“Let me stress, this is not our preferred option,” Rasmussen said. “But these are the facts the facts that we need to take into account in our planning.”
NATO’s preference is to remain and shift in 2015 to a mission of training, assisting and advising Afghan security forces. “But if we don’t have the legal framework in place, we will have to withdraw everything by the end of the year,” said Rasmussen.
There was a note of exasperation in the normally composed Dane’s voice as he mentioned the “continued delays we have faced,” trying to secure a commitment from Afghan leaders.
See original here:
Today is Wednesday, March 5, the 64th day of 2014. There are 301 days left in the year.Highlights in history on this date:1496 – England's King Henry VII commissions John and Sebastian Cabot to discover new lands.1684 – Holy…
Read the rest here:
How to… #Rethink2014
We know plenty of you out there are tired of Israel Apartheid Week, and now it's time to do something about it. If you're ready to rethink Israel this year, …
ABC News World – Pope Francis First Year in the Vatican for Time Magazines Person of the Year – Video
ABC News World – Pope Francis First Year in the Vatican for Time Magazines Person of the Year
ABC News World – In just nine months, Pope Francis captured the imagination of the world in 2013. – Best News – In just nine months, Pope Francis captured th…
Cllr Mick Barry said part of the new partys platform would be to get people to give it an electoral mandate to campaign against water charges when they were introduced this year. Photograph: Eric Luke / The Irish Times
left-wing political party has been launched to contest local elections under the banner of the Anti-Austerity Alliance (AAA).
The party has grown out of groups that have protested against the household charge and property tax in recent years. About half the members are of the Socialist Party, with the rest non-aligned or moving from other parties.
The alliance has selected 40 candidates to run in Dublin (19), Limerick, Galway, Cork, Clare, Carlow, Laois, Donegal, Kilkenny and Louth.
Some six of its candidates and dozens of supporters participated in a media event in Dublin yesterday, where the party set out its aims and strategy for the local elections on May 23th.
Cllr Mick Barry (Cork) said all its candidates were part of the successful boycott campaign of the household charge in 2013, and had also opposed the property tax when it was introduced.
He said part of its platform would be to get people to give it an electoral mandate to campaign against water charges when they were introduced this year.
Fifth largest force The party has registered with the Standards in Public Office Commission as a political party, and Mr Barry, as well as candidate in Shannon Senaidh N Shomin, predicted it would be potentially the fifth largest force in Irish politics after May 23th.
Asked about its relationship with the Socialist Party or whether the alliance was a flag of convenience, Mr Barry said a small majority of its candidates were not members of the Socialist Party.
A Limerick candidate, former councillor Joe Harrington, argued that standing under an alliance banner was the best solution.
See original here: