- Bilderberg (1435)
- Free Palestine (612)
- FreeNet Project (48)
- Gay Marriage (3780)
- Gaza Strip (1414)
- Israel Apartheid Week (157)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (111)
- Israeli Apartheid (452)
- Left Wing (1077)
- Liberal Views (282)
- Max Blumenthal (171)
- Max Keiser (1571)
- No Nato (408)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (376)
- Occupy Bilderberg (127)
- Occupy Boston (558)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (183)
- Occupy Detroit (391)
- Occupy Europe (120)
- Occupy Florida (505)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (67)
- Occupy France (295)
- Occupy Greece (307)
- Occupy Houston (390)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1096)
- Occupy Lisbon (176)
- Occupy London (527)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (316)
- Occupy Madrid (239)
- Occupy Miami (355)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (710)
- Occupy Rome (250)
- Occupy Wall Street (438)
- Stop Globalization (269)
- West Bank (2575)
- Keiser Report: The FUBAR World Economy (E570) – Video
- EU passports for Al-Qaeda? UK firm selling docs without proper checks – Video
- Max Keiser: Whenever I see David Cameron I see a pole dancer – Video
- GERALD CELENTE on Detroit’s ‘No town’ and the New Reserve Currency [PRIME INTEREST 65] – Video
- Global Economic Crisis 2013 Economic Terrorism, NSA CIA.mp4 – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message2 months, 2 weeksago
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: world
At least 10 Palestinians abducted by Israeli forces in West Bank
Subscribe to World News 2014 Planet for your daily Online News !
By: World News 2014
The rest is here:
Posted 2 years ago on Oct. 5, 2011, 5:14 p.m
Read more from the original source:
There have been several prominent news reports on the sudden and mysterious deaths of several bankers and businessmen from around the world since January, leading some to speculate that the deaths point to economic trouble on the horizon and others to suggest that work-related pressures likely played a part, as suicide has been a factor in many of these cases.
Freemasons NWO Bilderberg Masonic Secret Society Documentary illuminati of Bavaria 1
About: Masonic, Masonry, Bilderberg Group, Illuminati, Skull and Bones, New World Order, Knights of Templar – YouTube Video The term Bilderberg has become sy…
By: Money Money Money
See the article here:
The 10thannual Israeli Apartheid Week (IAW) is being celebrated in 87 cities across the world. But what is it? IBTimes UKdetails the nuts and bolts of the occasion below.
Read the original post:
Israel Apartheid Week is being marked around the world
Subscribe to News World Planet for your daily Online News !
By: News World Planet
Go here to read the rest:
Keiser Report: Zero-Sum World (E566)
In this episode of the Keiser Report, Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert discuss the new game called the Hunger Gains. In a financialized zero sum world, Housing G…
Read the rest here:
by Anne Russell February 24, 2014
When we see pictures of queers being man-handled by security personnel, it is usually because the guards violence is an extension of queerphobia. Indeed, New Zealands first gay pride week in the 1970s was held in the wake of the 1969 Stonewall riots, wherein queers in New York took up resistance against the queerphobic violence of the police. Many of those early queer activists would quite probably be dismayed to realise that the security officials in this photo were organised by the Auckland Pride Festival itself.
The protesters disrupted the Auckland Pride Festival on Saturday February 22nd in support of Palestine, in opposition to the Israeli Embassy-sponsored float that Pride had taken on. It is unusual for a country to send a delegation to a Pride event in New Zealand, but the press release sent by the Israeli Embassy indicated that it was somewhat done in response to the Boycott, Divestments and Sanctions (BDS) campaign that is growing in participation around the world. The Palestinian-led initiative involves boycotting all Israeli goods and cultural events, as a way of drawing attention to the violence suffered under Israel’s ongoing war on Palestine.
On the same day, a group of people gathered in Wellington to encourage people to boycott the Israeli dance troupe Batsheva, who were performing in the Fringe Festival. They were met by a group of Zionists who had largely been brought down from Hamilton to counter-protest. Approximately fifteen people who had paid to go to Batsheva turned away once they knew it was sponsored by the Israeli government.
The objections raised–that boycotting Batsheva is not the place or time to exercise anti-Israel politics–ring similar to the “don’t mix politics with sport” line touted during the Springbok Tour in 1981. But despite limitations, international boycotts can often have a significant effect on government policy. The South African apartheid regime was significantly shaken by cultural boycotts from other countries during the 1970s and 80s, including New Zealand. Veteran anti-apartheid activist John Minto attended the Wellington rally on Saturday, and said afterwards that the campaign felt the same way as the anti-South African government protests had in their initial stages. When it comes to international activism, wars are often fought and won along cultural lines.
It is even stranger to argue not to mix politics with queer pride, given that queer pride’s origins are heavily political. But as queer identity becomes more normalised in Pkeh New Zealand culture (given that queerphobia was not a feature of Mori culture pre-colonisation), queer politics become more conservative, moulding to fit the existing institutions of dominant society. This is a process known as homonormativism, as detailed in this talk by a queer activist; the idea that there is a ‘proper’ way to be a queer person. That person is gay (not bi or pansexual), cisgendered, able-bodied and keen to get monogamously married and serve in the military.
In particular, the ‘ideal queer’ in normative Western politics is a white person. Unfortunately, far from being universally liberatory, queer scenes across Aotearoa and the world have as many problems with racism as any other social or political group. Auckland Pride and their supporters may theoretically condemn targeted anti-queer violence, but it is unclear what they have to say in support of Palestinian queers and queer activists, who are among those being systematically oppressed by the Israeli state.
The Zionists at Auckland Pride said that Israel is “the only country in the Middle East where gay people are accepted.” However, queerphobia still exists in both Israel and Palestine, albeit in different ways and configurations to Western versions. Moreover, casting Israel as a queer-friendly saviour invisibilises Palestinian queer activists and makes their work on the ground harder. Most notably, queer oppression is often by necessity put on the back-burner while the bombs drop over Gaza. But additionally, using the spectre of Arab queerphobia to justify Israels existence means that queer liberation may end up being dismissed by queerphobic Palestinians as an unwelcome tool of the invaders. This process of supporting cultural imperialism and warfare on the basis of queer rights is known as pinkwashing.
Many contemporary New Zealanders may want to watch gay pride events without getting into arguments about racism; after all, queerness does not represent a political identity for everyone who identifies as queer. Many others believe that cultural boycotts of Israel won’t make much difference in the long run. However, the BDS campaign has made significant progress in the last few months worldwide, spurred on by many boycotting the SodaStream company, promoted by Scarlett Johansson, as it emerged that their factories were built and maintained in the West Bank.
The 1981 Springbok Tour protests have become part of New Zealand folklore, a time when New Zealanders had a significant political impact on the world stage. In reality, the anti-apartheid movement of that time was similarly hampered by naysayers, people who wanted to watch sport uncritically, and even pro-apartheid supporters. The Auckland Pride Festival may yet find itself on the wrong side of history in the twilight or at least late afternoon days of Israeli apartheid.
ABC News World – Pope Francis First Year in the Vatican for Time Magazines Person of the Year – Video
ABC News World – Pope Francis First Year in the Vatican for Time Magazines Person of the Year
ABC News World – In just nine months, Pope Francis captured the imagination of the world in 2013. – Best News – In just nine months, Pope Francis captured th…
Max Keiser ECONOMIC MELTDOWN THE FRENCH FINANCIAL HORROR STORY
Please click here to subscribe to my channel, Thanks From Wall Street and US finance to conspiracies and the latest. MAX KEISER: France's Financial Horror Mo…
By: Finance News World