- Bilderberg (1428)
- Free Palestine (613)
- FreeNet Project (45)
- Gay Marriage (3780)
- Gaza Strip (1419)
- Israel Apartheid Week (159)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (112)
- Israeli Apartheid (458)
- Left Wing (1077)
- Liberal Views (284)
- Max Blumenthal (172)
- Max Keiser (1589)
- No Nato (403)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (379)
- Occupy Bilderberg (126)
- Occupy Boston (550)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (185)
- Occupy Detroit (390)
- Occupy Europe (116)
- Occupy Florida (501)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (296)
- Occupy Greece (306)
- Occupy Houston (382)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1087)
- Occupy Lisbon (176)
- Occupy London (516)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (311)
- Occupy Madrid (243)
- Occupy Miami (347)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (698)
- Occupy Rome (251)
- Occupy Wall Street (433)
- Stop Globalization (265)
- West Bank (2577)
ShoutBoxLast Message2 months, 3 weeksago
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: women
Saudi’s strict modesty laws even apply to women shoppers [GETTY] They lived in a fabulous palace and every year would go on two long holidays with their friends.
See the original post:
NEW YORK, March 9, 2014 (WAFA) 100 New Yorkers marched through crowds of shoppers on Broadway in lower Manhattan on Saturday, chanting, singing and carrying signs calling to boycott Israel, Adalah-NY reported.
The protesters stopped to sing boycott songs at Rickys, Best Buy, Crate and Barrel and Staples, stores that sell the Israeli settlement products Ahava and SodaStream, and at Israeli-owned businesses Aroma Espresso Bar and Max Brenner, both of which have ties to Israel’s military occupation.
The protest, organized by Adalah-NY and endorsed by a number of Palestine solidarity groups in New York, was one of many events held in New York City this year as part of the 10th Annual Israeli Apartheid Week.
It came during a period when the growing power of the international boycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS) movement targeting Israel has broken through to the mainstream public in the US, with substantial media attention, the US Secretary of State warning of its growth, and Israels Prime Minister Netanyahu focusing his AIPAC speech on demonizing the movement for human rights, and mobilizing opposition to it.
Noting that the protest fell on International Womens Day, Riham Barghouti of Adalah-NY told the marchers, Today we remember and honor all of the women, including Palestinian women, who are struggling for justice, for peace, for equality, for the right to live in dignity and for self-determination.
We call on people of conscience from around the world to carry out boycott and divestment initiatives against Israel until it respects the rights of Palestinians currently living under Israeli military occupation, as second-class citizens in Israel and as refugees, denied their right of return to their homes, she added.
The Rude Mechanical Orchestra, a New York-based radical marching band, provided musical accompaniment as the protesters sang popular songs with rewritten lyrics about products and businesses profiting from Israels apartheid regime.
Outside Crate and Barrel, Sherry Wolf of Adalah-NY told the protesters, By operating in a settlement, SodaStream directly sustains Israels illegal and discriminatory settlement policy. Also, far from being environmentally friendly, SodaStream contributes to pollution, as the settlement of Maale Adumim dumps more than 1100 tons of waste daily into a landfill in occupied Palestinian territory.
The protest was organized in support of the Palestinian-led, international BDS movement, a non-violent initiative to pressure Israel to respect Palestinian human rights.
7 Mar 2014 09:42 Darren Cheeseman is nursing a hip problem, which forced him to pull out of Great Britains two matches against France in Lille this week Darren Cheeseman is likely to miss Readings NOW: Pensions League game against Sheffield Hallam at Sonning Lane on Sunday (2.30pm). He is nursing a hip problem, which forced him to pull out of Great Britains two matches against France in Lille this week.
See the rest here:
Comments(0) CLIFTON consolidated their play-off position in the Investec Premier Division with a convincing 5-2 home triumph against Bowden Hightown. A Clifton victory over the visitors was long overdue and, according to star striker Els Mansell, was her first victory in five years of trying. Jo Leigh opened the scoring in the first half following a short corner and further goals came from Harriet Pearce and Mansell.
See original here:
The Left Wing War on Women, Children, Blacks and Native Americans
The left wing extremists have been hurting the most vulnerable among us and Bill says its time to call them out on it!
By: Wild Bill for America
See the article here:
Home Mail News Sports Finance Weather Games Groups Answers Screen Flickr Mobile More Celebrity Shine Movies Music TV Health Shopping Travel Autos Homes Yahoo Sports Search Sports Search Web Sign In Mail Help Account Info Help Suggestions Yahoo Score Strip Ice Hockey Canada vs. United States Final Women’s 3 CAN 2 USA Freestyle Skiing Ladies’ Ski Halfpipe Final Run 1 FINISHED Ladies’ Ski Halfpipe Final Run 1 Ladies’ Ski Halfpipe Final Run 2 FINISHED Medal Event Ladies’ Ski Halfpipe Final Run 2
View original post here:
Cogeco Cable Canada is pleased and proud to announce that it has received the Company of the Year Award from Women in Communications and Technology for 2013.
Read the rest here:
Go to the wives, widows and children to get the story, says an author and activist.
Going nowhere: Palestinians make a shelter from the salvaged remains of an encampment at Makhul, in the Jordan Valley, which was razed by the Israeli army in September last year.(AFP)
Half-jokingly, international author Victoria Brittain is told that some in her audience hope to recruit her to the “second struggle we call it the class struggle”. The authors “first struggle”, her credentials related to her fight against apartheid, as a journalist and activist, are well known in South Africa.
Politely, but knowingly, she laughs at the suggestion.
About 40 activists, scholars and Brittain fans are crammed into a small cottage at the University of Johannesburgs Bunting Road Research Village on a warm Monday night.
Brittain speaks with authority; her tone is measured. She has covered wars from Vietnam to Angola and is a patron of the Palestinian Solidarity Campaign in the United Kingdom.
Brittain is here to talk about her book, The Shadow Lives: The Forgotten Women of the War on Terror. Former minister for intelligence services Ronnie Kasrils leads the conversation. Brittain is a veteran writer of war stories and Kasrils leads her straight to Palestine.
She says the way to write about war isnt to talk to the generals; its to talk to the women, and the refugees.
“If you want to convey texture, the true horror of Palestine, tell the story of the women and children.”
In the Jordan Valley, she visited families living in tents.
Read the rest here:
DAY after day for weeks in 2011, the “weeping widows of Wagalla” trooped into NHIF building’s auditorium to hear out the men they hold responsible for torturing and killing their husbands 30 years ago. They had hoped that for once, after decades of deception by the state, they would get to know the truth behind the ill-fated security operation which changed their lives forever
(Corrects Bob Packwood’s party affiliation to Republican in 11th paragraph.)
How responsible is a wife for the betrayal of her husband?
In the case of Hillary Clinton, the answer is, a lot, according to Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus and Senator Rand Paul.
They got delicious material to use in their effort from exchanges between Clinton and her best friend Diane Blair. Blair died at 61 in 2000. Her husband donated her papers to the University of Arkansas, where they were reviewed by the Washington Free Beacon, a conservative website.
The charge against Hillary is that she was an enabler, not a victim, of her husband’s extramarital affairs, a long string of which culminated in the White House encounters with Monica Lewinsky.
Recalling a 1998 conversation, Blair wrote: HRC insists, no matter what people say, it was gross inappropriate behavior but it was consensual (was not a power relationship) and was not sex within real meaning.
As engrossing as it is to get inside Hillary’s mind, to use Bill Clinton’s behavior against Hillary requires that you think she let the philandering happen, that she somehow deserved it (she’s often portrayed as cold and withholding), that she did nothing to stop it, blamed the other woman, and through it all, didn’t suffer.
Her first reaction about Monica was the one many of us would have: This can’t be true; surely, not in the Oval Office (or the adjoining study), surely not with an employee; surely not someone young enough to be his daughter. Then came the second thought: How do I protect Chelsea, calm the rabble hounding us on the front lawn night and day, keep our enemies from using it?
What she didn’t do was leave. But since when do we punish people for NOT breaking up their marriages? Aren’t Republicans the family values folks? And her instinct was to believe her husband above the women with whom he strayed. Who wouldn’t?
Still these remembrances from Blair show Hillary to be ready to attack women to defend her husband, guilty to all but her. She believed too long, defended too strenuously, and lined up with women’s groups who wouldn’t ordinarily be siding with a public official who treated women so badly.