- Bilderberg (662)
- Free Palestine (298)
- FreeNet Project (3)
- Gay Marriage (2221)
- Gaza Strip (711)
- Israel Apartheid Week (39)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (18)
- Israeli Apartheid (234)
- Left Wing (467)
- Liberal Views (72)
- Max Blumenthal (46)
- Max Keiser (464)
- No Nato (160)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (85)
- Occupy Bilderberg (75)
- Occupy Boston (406)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (83)
- Occupy Detroit (293)
- Occupy Europe (76)
- Occupy Florida (371)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (46)
- Occupy France (193)
- Occupy Greece (223)
- Occupy Houston (271)
- Occupy Inverness (4)
- Occupy LA (822)
- Occupy Lisbon (128)
- Occupy London (356)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (264)
- Occupy Madrid (155)
- Occupy Miami (255)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (500)
- Occupy Rome (167)
- Occupy Wall Street (375)
- Stop Globalization (85)
- West Bank (1342)
- FOX NEWS Max Keiser, Horseman of City Apocalypse – Video
- Marco Bilderberg e-vape collection 2014 – Video
- BILDERBERG 2013 – David Icke, Alex Jones To Speak At 1st Ever Bilderberg Fringe Festival – Video
- Olive Ban — Rompuys Egg — Racism Law — Bilderberg Accused – Video
- The illuminati Bilderberg Group Documentary – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message1 week, 1 dayago
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Dimas : An empty hand is no lure for a hawk
- Mirzadeh : A good anvil does not fear the hammer
- Pigbag : Better an egg today than a hen tomorrow
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: union
It has to do with the introduction of birth control pills
How will the Supreme Court rule in this week’s gay marriage cases? I have no idea. What I do know is that the outcome almost doesn’t matter. One way or another, gay marriage will be legal throughout the country before long.
That’s not the riskiest prediction. Plenty of pundits have said the same thing based on the stunningly rapid shift of public opinion on the issue. But public opinion can be fickle. How do we know that current trends will continue and that a backlash against gay marriage isn’t right around the corner? Because even the best arguments employed by its smartest opponents are utterly unconvincing.
SEE MORE: 9 negative effects divorce reportedly has on children
To be clear, I’m not talking about the explicitly religious case against gay marriage. Arguments based on orthodox Catholic, evangelical Protestant, Orthodox Jewish, or Mormon premises premises grounded in the revelations, scriptures, and traditions of particular faith communities are often perfectly valid. It’s just that our constitutional order doesn’t rest on those premises, and members of those communities lack the numbers to impose their views on the country as a whole through majority vote.
What I mean are the arguments advanced by those opponents of gay marriage who claim to have reason on their side who wish to persuade citizens of goodwill regardless of their religious commitments (or lack of commitments). Foremost among these opponents is Robert P. George of Princeton University, lead author of an amicus brief filed with the Supreme Court. No critic of gay marriage has gone further in claiming that reason alone can tell us to reject gay marriage and no critic has done more to demonstrate (inadvertently) how deeply confused the case against gay marriage really is.
SEE MORE: Why is everyone shocked Victoria’s Secret markets to teenagers?
George and his co-authors Sherif Girgis and Ryan T. Anderson make the following argument: “Our civilization” has univocally defined marriage as a “conjugal union” between one man and one woman that is, a union between two people that is oriented to the goal of producing children. Whether or not a particular male-female couple can produce a child is irrelevant. In cases of infertility due to medical defect or advanced age on the part of one or both members of the marriage, the union falls short of reaching its goal but remains oriented to that goal nonetheless. (The union would produce a child if the bodies of both members were functioning as they should.)
Advocates of gay marriage, by contrast, seek to promulgate an alternative a “revisionist” definition of marriage, one based not on producing children but on “emotional fulfillment, without any inherent connections to bodily union or procreation and family life.” (“Inherent” does a lot of work in that sentence, since gay couples can and do adopt children and devote themselves to family life. But because such couples can’t produce the children themselves, their union remains, by George’s definition, a non-procreative partnership.) This revisionist, non-procreative form of marriage would detach the institution from ideals of “permanence and exclusivity” that flow from child-rearing. That is, once couples cease viewing their union as oriented to the goal of producing children, divorce and infidelity will become commonplace. And since society has a stake in encouraging stable families, advocates of gay marriage must not be allowed to prevail.
SEE MORE: Bully pulpit: Can Obama save gun legislation?
View original post here:
Legalize Gay Marriage
my question for obamas state of the union adress
* Court urged to uphold California gay marriage ban
* Court urged to uphold Defense of Marriage Act provision
* Responses due next month; oral arguments March 26-27
WASHINGTON, Jan 22 (Reuters) – The U.S. Supreme Court was
urged on Tuesday to uphold the constitutionality of two laws
that define marriage as the union of a man and a woman, as it
prepares to hear arguments in the historic same-sex marriage
cases two months from now.
Supporters of the 2008 California prohibition on same-sex
marriage known as Proposition 8 told the court that defining
Go here to read the rest:
Occupy LA 2012a My day trip to LA.
Read the rest here:
Billy Bragg, the left wing activist and folk singer performed several of his songs on a makeshift stage in front of St.Paul’s Cathedral. Songs included ‘Which Side Are You On?’, ‘There Is Power in a Union’ and ended with ‘The Internationale’