- Bilderberg (1214)
- Free Palestine (457)
- FreeNet Project (27)
- Gay Marriage (3289)
- Gaza Strip (1001)
- Israel Apartheid Week (55)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (41)
- Israeli Apartheid (281)
- Left Wing (748)
- Liberal Views (108)
- Max Blumenthal (119)
- Max Keiser (1054)
- No Nato (196)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (154)
- Occupy Bilderberg (111)
- Occupy Boston (473)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (99)
- Occupy Detroit (311)
- Occupy Europe (85)
- Occupy Florida (386)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (212)
- Occupy Greece (243)
- Occupy Houston (298)
- Occupy Inverness (6)
- Occupy LA (905)
- Occupy Lisbon (150)
- Occupy London (439)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (279)
- Occupy Madrid (174)
- Occupy Miami (275)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (607)
- Occupy Rome (179)
- Occupy Wall Street (415)
- Stop Globalization (110)
- West Bank (2109)
- Max Keiser Report The latest on the ECONOMY COLLAPSE – Video
- Max Keiser Report -THE GREEDY BANKERS are ready to RUIN XMAS – Video
- Max Keiser Report – TAKE YOUR MONEY OUT OF BANKS to STOP FEEDING GREEDY BANKERS – Video
- Banksters time traveling bonus stealers – Video
- Stop aggressive begging banksters! – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message3 months, 1 weekago
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: third
Excerpts from his interview with TNR’s Isaac Chotiner: CS: [One] thing the Tea Party does is threaten their fellow Republicans. They actually threaten them. If you punched inI used to do thisMarco Rubio when we were doing immigration reform, nine out of ten hard-right blogs were negative on him: attack after attack after attack….
[T]here are some on the far left who just have a visceral hatred of Wall Street. Its counterproductive.
IC: … Is this a problem for your party?
CS: You dont want to go after them for the sake of going after them. The left-wing blogs want you to be completely and always antiWall Street. Its not the right way to be. IC: So are the left-wing blogs as bad as the Tea Party ones in this case?
CS: Left-wing blogs are the mirror image. They just have less credibility and less clout.
Oh, you mean we haven’t pushed the Democratic Party outside of the national mainstream? Weird, then. On the other hand, it wasn’t bloggers trying to save Sen. Scott Brown’s hide in 2012, like good ol’ Chuck:
From my perspective, intra-party relations have never been better. It seems odd that Schumer is trying to start an internecine war at this very moment, particularly with a tough 2014 up ahead. And as the number three Democrat in the Senate, his words carry outsized weight. But it’s clear that the Wall Street wing of the Democratic Party is feeling the heat from its resurgent populist wing: the Warrens, Baldwins, Browns and Merkleys.
Republicans are locked in their own bloody civil war. Schumer (and his Third Way allies) may have just signaled that we may be in for some bloodshed of our own. In fact, he appears eager to lead Wall Street’s counter attack.
Poland's Independence March Turns Violent Outside Russian Embassy
Polish independence day celebrations turn violent for the third year in a row and some protesters throw firecrackers at the Russian embassy. Full Story: Poli…
Poland Clashes Erupt bw Far Right Protesters and Left Wing Squatters
In Warsaw , the celebrations of the Independence Day of Poland turned violent for the third year in a row after an attack on a squat left by a group of right…
By: Dolly Goli
Follow this link:
Net income increased 16 percent on a year-over-year basis at West Bancorporation Inc., the parent company of West Bank, which reported earnings of $4.36 million in the third quarter, or 27 cents a share.
Are perceptions on topics like 'Bilderberg' changing? With James Corbett
In the third part of our interview with James Corbett from The Corbett Report, we asked him about his take on Bilderberg in the MSM. Let us know what you thi…
Read more here:
Murkowski became the third Senate Republican to support gay marriage. Who will be next?
MONTEVIDEO, Uruguay (AP) Uruguayan lawmakers voted Wednesday to legalize gay marriage, making the South American country the third in the Americas to do so.
Supporters of the law, who had filled the public seats in the legislative building, erupted in celebration when the results were announced. The bill received the backing of 71 of the 92 members of the Chamber of Deputies present.
We are living a historic moment, said Federico Grana, a leader of the Black Sheep Collective, a gay rights group that drafted the proposal. In terms of the steps needed, we calculate that the first gay couples should be getting married 90 days after the promulgation of the law, or in the middle of July.
The marriage equality project, as it is called, was already approved by ample majorities in both legislative houses, but senators made some changes that required a final vote by the deputies. Among them: Gay and lesbian foreigners will now be allowed to come to Uruguay to marry, just as heterosexual couples can, said Michelle Suarez of the Black Sheep Collective.
President Jose Mujica, whose governing Broad Front majority backed the law, is expected to put it into effect within 10 days.
Nationalist Sen. Gerardo Amarilla opposed the law, saying it debases the institution of marriage and affects the family, especially in its role in procreation.
The vote makes Uruguay the third country in the Americas after Canada and Argentina to eliminate laws making marriage, adoption and other family rights exclusive to heterosexuals. In all, 12 nations around the world now have taken this step.
While some countries have carved out new territory for gay and lesbian couples without affecting heterosexual marrieds, Uruguay is creating a single set of rules for all people, gay or straight. Instead of the words husband and wife in marriage contracts, it refers to the gender-neutral contracting parties.
All couples will get to decide which parents surname comes first when they have children. All couples can adopt, or undergo in-vitro fertilization procedures.
The legislation also updates divorce laws in Uruguay, which in 1912 gave women only the right to unilaterally renounce their wedding vows as a sort of equalizer to male power. Now either spouse will be able to unilaterally request a divorce and get one. The law also raises the age when people can legally marry from 12 years old for girls and 14 for boys to 16 for both genders.
See the rest here:
UKIP 'Now The UK's Third Largest Party'
UKIP has become the third party of British politics according to several new polls, pushing the Lib Dems back into fourth place.The UK Independence Party has surged to a record poll rating, knocking the Liberal Democrats into fourth place. The ComRes poll for The Independent on Sunday and the Sunday Mirror put UKIP on 14% – a six-point gain on last month and the party's highest rating in a ComRes poll. Two other polls in Sunday newspapers – the Observer's Opinium and the Mail On Sunday Survation – also put UKIP at 14%. The findings will alarm Tory MPs who fear the party is haemorrhaging support over issues such as Europe, the economy and its support for gay marriage. The ComRes poll, which interviewed 2002 people online between December 12 and 14, put the Conservatives on 28%, down three points from a month ago and 11 points behind Labour, who are down four on 39%. Support for the Lib Dems is down to single figures at 9%, a one-point fall on the month, which puts five points between them and Nigel Farage's party. Mr Farage told Sky News: “All the way through UKIP's history people have doubted what UKIP can achieve. “We've shown in the last two European elections what we're capable of – and I would remind people in 2009 that we came second across the entire United Kingdom. “And what's happened in 2012 is that all the big issues that we've campaigned long and hard for for many, many years – and taken much abuse for – those issues have become absolutely at the centre ground …From:susiescornerViews:0 0ratingsTime:03:22More inNews Politics
Continue reading here:
#2 Clarkson 2 – #3 Cornell 1 – Women's Hockey – Nov. 30, 2012
Freshman left wing Shannon MacAulay (Mt. Herbert, PEI) scored on the power play midway through the third period for the game-winning goal as the #2-ranked Clarkson University Women's Hockey team defeated third-ranked Cornell University 2-1 in ECAC Hockey action before 751 fans at Cheel Arena on Friday night. www.clarksonathletics.comFrom:ClarksonGKAthleticsViews:0 0ratingsTime:02:17More inSports
(Credit: Ross Dettman/Chicago Wolves)
ROSEMONT, ILL. Left wing Brett Sterling scored two goals and handed out one assist as the Chicago Wolves snapped a three-game losing streak with a 5-3 win Tuesday night over the Milwaukee Admirals at Allstate Arena.
Right wing Andrew Gordon, defenseman Mark Matheson and center Jordan Schroeder added tallies for the Wolves (8-5-2-0) while Anton Rodin handed out a professional-best three assists.
It was a very strong effort by the entire team tonight, said Wolves head coach Scott Arniel. It was nice to see guys make some plays and get rewarded for their hard work.
Sterling set the tone by producing the games first goal at 7:14 of the first period. Defenseman Derek Joslin carried the puck into the zone and dropped it to Sterling, who fired from the top of the right circle for his fifth goal of the season.
Sterling followed that with a backhand pass to Gordon, who was slashing toward the net and knocked home his fifth goal of the season. His power-play tally made it 2-0 at 12:27 of the first.
Matheson pushed the margin to 3-0 just 62 seconds into the second period with a wrister from the left circle through heavy traffic. After Milwaukees Chris Mueller scored his first of two goals, Schroeder answered with a goal from the slot that required him to fall to his knees and elbows to complete his move.
The Admirals (6-8-1-0) cut the margin to 4-2 at 1:41 of the third, but Sterling rifled home his second goal of the night just 30 seconds later to give the Wolves some breathing room.
Goaltender Eddie Lack (7-3-0) stopped 23 shots for the win. Milwaukees Jeremy Smith (4-8-0) saved 25 of 29 shots in the opening 40 minutes before being replaced by Magnus Hellberg to start the third period.
The Wolves return to the ice Friday with a 6 p.m. visit to Grand Rapids. Chicago hosts Milwaukee at 7 p.m. Saturday in another Amtrak Rivalry battle. For tickets, call 1-800-THE-WOLVES or visit ChicagoWolves.com.
Here is the original post: