- Bilderberg (1220)
- Free Palestine (457)
- FreeNet Project (27)
- Gay Marriage (3297)
- Gaza Strip (1005)
- Israel Apartheid Week (55)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (41)
- Israeli Apartheid (288)
- Left Wing (743)
- Liberal Views (108)
- Max Blumenthal (118)
- Max Keiser (1047)
- No Nato (200)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (153)
- Occupy Bilderberg (114)
- Occupy Boston (479)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (100)
- Occupy Detroit (312)
- Occupy Europe (86)
- Occupy Florida (389)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (66)
- Occupy France (215)
- Occupy Greece (245)
- Occupy Houston (303)
- Occupy Inverness (6)
- Occupy LA (913)
- Occupy Lisbon (150)
- Occupy London (450)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (280)
- Occupy Madrid (175)
- Occupy Miami (277)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (608)
- Occupy Rome (180)
- Occupy Wall Street (420)
- Stop Globalization (113)
- West Bank (2118)
- Jon Bradford of TechStars with Max Keiser – TRAILER | Silicon Real – Video
- Max Keiser ~ Parasitic World Driven By Parasitic Needs Ruled By Parasites – Video
- MAX KEISER: Drilling for Fraud, ft Red Pepper of Nonsense [KEISER REPORT E530] – Video
- SHTF WROL and prepping for dollar collapse — MorningMayan VR RichardBDawson – Video
- Keiser Report: Guest Peter Schiff (12Nov13) – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message3 months, 1 weekago
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: the-occupation
Protest against the wall and the occupation, Ni'lin, West Bank – 15.11.2013
Two Prisoners from Gaza Strip, Released
GAZA, (PIC)– Israeli forces released Sunday two prisoners from Gaza strip after serving eight years behind Israeli bars.
Maher Akkad and Ahmed Laham, from Khan Younis in the southern Gaza Strip, were released at Eriz crossing near Beit Hanoun in the northern Gaza Strip where their families and friends were waiting for them.
The two prisoners were arrested in 2005 for resisting the occupation where they were sentenced to eight years.
Meanwhile, the occupation authorities have released Sunday Fayez Mahmoud Abdel Jadallah Halaiqa, 33, from al-Khalil.
Halaiqa was detained in August 2005 for being affiliated with Hamas’s military-wing, the Qassam Brigades. He was released from Negev prison after spending eight years in custody.
See original here:
Israelis opposed to the occupation of the West Bank argued that the 18-month pause between fatal attacks on Israelis there, which ended Tuesday, had created âan illusion of calm and stabilityâ in an unsustainable status quo. Â Â Â Â
Israelis opposed to the occupation of the West Bank argued that the 18-month pause between fatal attacks on Israelis there, which ended Tuesday, had created âan illusion of calm and stabilityâ in an unsustainable status quo.
Omar Barghouti Talks About Boycotts, Divestment and Sanctions Against Israeli Apartheid
Show #471 is the complete talk on 2/6/13 by Omar Barghouti at Yale University. Barghouti leads the Palestinian civil society effort for Boycotts, Divestment and Sanctions of Israel for its many violations of Palestinian human rights. BDS demands an end to the occupation, an end to the discrimination and recognition of the Palestinian right to return. A group of Brooklyn politicians have tried to force cancellation of Barghouti's talk at Brooklyn College, but the college president Karen Gould stood firm for academic freedom. More at www.TheStruggle.org/headlines1.htm
Protest against the occupation, Nabi Saleh, West Bank, 21.12.2012.mpg
A Palestinian girl dressed as Santa Claus, marches during the weekly protest against the occupation, in the West Bank village of Nabi Saleh, December 21, 2012. www.flickr.comFrom:yisraelpnmViews:142 4ratingsTime:03:22More inNews Politics
Protest against the occupation, Nabi Saleh, West Bank, 7.12.2012.wmv
During the weekly protest against the occupation in the West Bank village of Nabi Saleh, December 7, 2012, Palestinian and Israeli activists hold a poster asking “Who Killed Mustafa Tamimi?” Tamimi was killed on December 9, 2011, when he was shot in the face with a tear gas canister at close range by Israeli soldiers. Also pictured on the poster is soldier who killed Tamimi. No one responsible for Tamimi's death has been brought to justice to this day. www.flickr.comFrom:yisraelpnmViews:1 0ratingsTime:10:49More inNews Politics
See the original post:
Palestinians protest Clinton's visit
Palestinians protested the visit of US secretary of state, Hilary Clinton's visit to Ramallah on Wednesday and shouted slogans condemning the blatant unconditional US support for Israel, it's offensive on the Gaza Strip and the overall racist policies of the occupation state. Press TV's Hanna Qassis reports from Ramallah. Follow our Facebook on: www.facebook.com Follow our Twitter on: twitter.com Follow our Tumblr on: presstvchannel.tumblr.comFrom:SuperWorldNewsTVViews:0 0ratingsTime:02:05More inNews Politics
Read this article:
March and rally for Gaza, Boston, Mass., November 15, 2012
Supporters of Palestine in Boston protest Israel's killing of civilians in the Gaza Strip, marching to the Israeli consulate with music, visuals, and chants against Israeli apartheid, the occupation of Palestinian territories, and US military/economic support for Israel's crimes. Hundreds of activists from many area groups, including Jews for Palestine, CodePink, the United National Antiwar Coalition, and OccupyBoston, joined pro-Gaza protestors in other cities around the globe; they also encountered a counter-demonstration by Zionists.From:Joan LivingstonViews:0 2ratingsTime:06:18More inNews Politics
Read the rest here:
Paris Occupied by the Germans The French did not know it, but the Germans would be occupying their city for four long, hard years. The ones who stayed behind and did not flee stayed and welcomed the German power to promote peace. Their army and navy were not controlled by the Axis Powers.
Read the rest here: