- Bilderberg (1414)
- Free Palestine (607)
- FreeNet Project (45)
- Gay Marriage (3763)
- Gaza Strip (1388)
- Israel Apartheid Week (153)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (110)
- Israeli Apartheid (435)
- Left Wing (1068)
- Liberal Views (272)
- Max Blumenthal (167)
- Max Keiser (1554)
- No Nato (403)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (371)
- Occupy Bilderberg (126)
- Occupy Boston (550)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (176)
- Occupy Detroit (389)
- Occupy Europe (115)
- Occupy Florida (496)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (293)
- Occupy Greece (304)
- Occupy Houston (378)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1083)
- Occupy Lisbon (176)
- Occupy London (515)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (308)
- Occupy Madrid (238)
- Occupy Miami (345)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (695)
- Occupy Rome (245)
- Occupy Wall Street (432)
- Stop Globalization (262)
- West Bank (2553)
- London's lucrative Russia ties hang over sanctions debate
- Max Keiser Report ECONOMY CRISIS BANKERS are like DIRTY BACTERIA – Video
- CrossTalk: NATO’s Deadly Reach – Video
- Alex Jones: Defeating The Technocratic Totalitarian Elite – Video
- The Alex Jones Show(Commercial Free AUDIO) Monday February 3 2014: Jesse Ventura, Mathew M – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message2 months, 2 weeksago
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: the-government
OCCUPIED JERUSALEM: Israeli Finance Minister Yair Lapid has decided to suspend the transfer of public funds to West Bank settlements pending a probe into their alleged misuse, his office said.
The move announced late Saturday was not expected to affect controversial plans for settlement expansion, which the Palestinians view as a major obstacle to US-backed peace talks relaunched last year.
Lapid’s move came after he was informed that “funds were allegedly transferred from settlements to the Yesha Council,” which represents Israelis living in the West Bank, a statement late Saturday read.
West Bank settlements receive compensation following the 10-month construction freeze of 2009-2010, which came as part of US-led peace efforts.
The funds were intended for security and the maintainance of schools and kindergartens.
But after it emerged the funds were “allegedly being illegally channelled to the Yesha Council, which was using the money for political activities — including against the government — the minister ordered to immediately cut the future fundings under this clause,” the statement read.
The minister has ordered an investigation into the matter, it added.
According to the Israeli anti-settlement think-tank Molad, the government has already transferred 148 million shekels ($42 million, 31.5 million euros) to West Bank settlements as compensation to make up for property taxes not collected on structures not built.
Lapid’s decision comes amid an upsurge in the international campaign to boycott settlements, which are considered illegal under international law.
US actress Scarlett Johansson on Thursday stepped down as ambassador for British NGO Oxfam after it had criticised her for promoting the Israeli firm SodaStream, which has a factory in a settlement east of Jerusalem.
Continue reading here:
The current situation in Greece, where days of riots followed the shooting on 6 December 2008 by a policeman of a young student, is messy and confusing. A general strike on 10 December in protest at the government’s economic policies – even though the turnout of demonstrators was far smaller than organisers hoped – reinforces the sense of social division and dysfunctional governance.
See the original post:
Occupy Europe! | openDemocracy
By The AP Friday, January 24, 2014 Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today: 1. EXPLOSIONS TARGET POLICE IN CAIRO Three near-simultaneous blasts, which come on the eve of the anniversary of the start of the 2011 uprising that toppled Hosni Mubarak, kill at least 5 people and wound dozens more. EGYPT 2.
Go here to read the rest:
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today: 1.
Read the rest here:
By The Associated Press Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today: 1. EXPLOSIONS TARGET POLICE IN CAIRO Three near-simultaneous blasts, which come ahead of the third anniversary of the Jan. 25 start of the 2011 uprising that toppled Mubarak, kill at least 5 people and wound dozens more.
Read more from the original source:
By The Associated Press Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today: 1. EXPLOSIONS TARGET POLICE IN CAIRO Three near-simultaneous blasts, which come ahead of the third anniversary of the Jan. 25 start of the 2011 uprising that toppled Mubarak, kill at least 5 people and wound dozens more
Read more from the original source:
Gay Marriage Brings Floods to UK – A Judgement from God says UKIP Councillor
UKIP suspends Oxfordshire councillor David Silvester, who blamed the recent flooding on the government's decision to legalize gay marriage. Ukip councillor D…
See the article here:
Max Blumenthal, “Goliath: Life and Loathing in Greater Israel”
Max Blumenthal talks about the political shift in Israel since the collapse of the Oslo peace process in 2001. He argues that the government of Israel has mo…
Read the original post:
Total surveillance of the people is what Congress ultimately wants, so it is no surprise that this is apparently a top legislative priority for them even at a time when 1 out of every 2 recent college graduates face unemployment. Even at a time when our total public debt is above $15 trillion. How bad is CISPA in its current form
See more here: