- Bilderberg (1418)
- Free Palestine (609)
- FreeNet Project (45)
- Gay Marriage (3768)
- Gaza Strip (1397)
- Israel Apartheid Week (155)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (111)
- Israeli Apartheid (437)
- Left Wing (1071)
- Liberal Views (280)
- Max Blumenthal (168)
- Max Keiser (1564)
- No Nato (403)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (373)
- Occupy Bilderberg (126)
- Occupy Boston (550)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (176)
- Occupy Detroit (389)
- Occupy Europe (116)
- Occupy Florida (497)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (294)
- Occupy Greece (305)
- Occupy Houston (381)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1084)
- Occupy Lisbon (176)
- Occupy London (516)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (309)
- Occupy Madrid (238)
- Occupy Miami (346)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (696)
- Occupy Rome (245)
- Occupy Wall Street (432)
- Stop Globalization (265)
- West Bank (2557)
- Keiser Report: Lynching America (E503) (ft. George Galloway) – Video
- Keiser Report: Triangle Of Fraud (E568)Keiser Report: Triangle Of Fraud (E568)Keiser Repor – Video
- Keiser Report: Monetized Genocide (E381) – Video
- Keiser Report: The Killing of Tony Blair (E489) (ft. George Galloway) – Video
- Max Keiser : Finance & Terrorism, War On Syria WW3 Started 2013 – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message2 months, 2 weeksago
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: tents
The Occupation of Los Angeles – Part 7 – 10/28/2011 Infighting, Pot Smoke & Chemtrails – One Hundred Minutes at Occupy L.A. Unlike many of the other “Occupations” around the country, the encampment that surrounds Los Angeles City Hall, known as Occupy L.A. has been largely left alone by the authorities.
Read this article:
The Occupation of Los Angeles – Part 7 – 10/28/2011
Anonymous OCCUPY BILDERBERG LONDON 6TH JUNE 2013
Occupy Bilderberg 2013 UK, London, Watford is a 4 day event so pick a day or bring your tents for the 4 days.
By: John Do
Read the original post:
Follow us A bitter winter had cleared many from their tents, and the threat of a clash with police was enough for some others to follow. Romanesque columns stood sturdy, like stone sentries guarding the wealthy church behind, silently conveying the message from God’s representatives inside to those still left in the cold outside: you are not welcome here. It was a message shared by Britain’s high court, which had ruled against swansong appeals by the tents’ final occupants and authorised their eviction from the hard floor in front of Sir Christopher Wren’s greatest creation, and the London Stock Exchange to the side of it in Paternoster Square – the real target of the shivering protesters
Originally posted here:
Follow us A bitter winter had cleared many from their tents, and the threat of a clash with police was enough for some others to follow. Romanesque columns stood sturdy, like stone sentries guarding the wealthy church behind, silently conveying the message from God’s representatives inside to those still left in the cold outside: you are not welcome here. It was a message shared by Britain’s high court, which had ruled against swansong appeals by the tents’ final occupants and authorised their eviction from the hard floor in front of Sir Christopher Wren’s greatest creation, and the London Stock Exchange to the side of it in Paternoster Square – the real target of the shivering protesters.
Published January 17, 2013
Jan 11, 2013: Palestinians, together with Israeli and foreign activists, stand near newly-erected tents in an area known as E1 at the settlement of Ma’aleh Adumim, near Jerusalem.AP
JERUSALEM A spokesman says Israeli police have taken down a West Bank tent camp pitched by Palestinians to protest Israeli plans to build a large Jewish settlement there.
The settlement near Jerusalem would have more than 3,400 apartments and drive a wedge between the eastern sector of the city and the West Bank, war-won territories the Palestinians want for their state.
Palestinian protesters pitched two dozen tents on the site marked for construction last week, but were dragged away by Israeli troops two days later. On Wednesday, Israel’s high court canceled an injunction that had barred police from removing the tents, but said there would be further discussion on the protesters’ right to be in the area.
Police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said on Thursday that police removed the tents late Wednesday.
JERUSALEM (AP) Palestinian protesters who pitched tents at a strategic West Bank site to protest plans to build a Jewish housing project there were evicted early Sunday, police said.
Palestinian activists erected tents in the area known as E-1 on Friday saying they wanted to “establish facts on the ground” to stop Israeli construction in the West Bank. The Palestinian activists were borrowing a phrase and a tactic, usually associated with Jewish settlers, who believe establishing communities means the territory will remain theirs once structures are built.
Palestinian activist Abdullah Abu Rahma said the protesters hoped to repitch their tents to continue their protest. “Today, we will see if we can return,” he said.
Spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said police evicted about 100 protesters from the site early Sunday morning after a court decision authorizing their removal. He did not know which court had allowed the eviction.
Haaretz reported that the eviction was carried out despite a temporary High Court injunction preventing it.
Rosenfeld said no arrests were made during the half hour operation and that no injuries were sustained on either side. He said the tents were not dismantled and that a decision on that would be made later in the day.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Saturday evening ordered roads closed leading to the area and had the military declare a closed military zone and shut off access. Netanyahu’s office said that the state was petitioning the Supreme Court to rescind an earlier injunction blocking the evacuation.
Israel announced it is moving forward with the E-1 settlement after the U.N. recognized a de facto state of Palestine in the West Bank, Gaza and east Jerusalem in November.
Palestinians say E-1 would be a major blow to their statehood aspirations as it blocks east Jerusalem from its West Bank hinterland. Palestinians are demanding these areas, along with Gaza, for their future state.
Activists said they wanted to build a village called Bab al-Shams at the site.
See the rest here:
E1, West Bank (Reuters) – Israeli security forces evacuated about 100 Palestinians early on Sunday from an outpost of tents pitched in an area of the occupied West Bank that Israel has earmarked for a new settlement.
Israel’s Supreme Court ruled on Friday that the Palestinian outpost, built in the geographically sensitive area known as E1, could remain for six days while the issue of the removal of the tents was being discussed.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, in the meantime, ordered those gathered there to be evacuated. A police spokesman said the court allowed for the removal of the protesters even if the tents, for now, will stay.
Netanyahu’s pledge last November to build settlements on E1 caused an outcry, with European diplomats warning it could kill off any hope of creating a contiguous Palestinian state.
The prime minister’s office said in a statement on Saturday that the government was petitioning the court to retract its ruling on the outpost, and had instructed security forces to block off roads leading to the rocky desert terrain.
Hours later, Israeli police and border guard officers entered the compound and told a crowd of about 100 to leave the 20 large, steel-framed tents that were erected a day earlier in an effort to preserve the land for a future Palestinian state.
Those protesters who refused to leave were carried down the hill by Israeli officers, but there was no violence.
“Everyone was evacuated carefully and swiftly, without any injuries to officers or protesters,” said police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld.
The encampment’s name, “Bab el Shams,” which means “Gateway to the Sun” in Arabic, was taken from a novel by Lebanese writer Elias Khoury that tells the history of the Palestinians through a love story. Earlier, the writer called the protesters in solidarity.
For years, Israel froze building in E1, which currently houses only a police headquarters, after coming under pressure from former U.S. President George W. Bush.
Read the original:
1 of 8.
Here is the original post:
Anti-capitalist protesters on Wednesday lost their bid to challenge orders to evict them from outside St Paul's Cathedral in London, leaving authorities free to clear the site. England's Court of Appeal dismissed the demonstrators' application for permission to challenge last month's High Court ruling that they must disband the camp, which has been on the pavement outside the landmark since October 15. “We accept that there is a right to assemble and protest on the highway, but it is by no means an unfettered right,” said judge David Neuberger.
From Erin McLaughlin , CNN updated 6:10 AM EST, Wed February 22, 2012 The Occupy London Stock Exchange protest at St Paul's Cathedral STORY HIGHLIGHTS Last month, the High Court ruled in favor of the group that wanted to evict The Occupy London group then filed an appeal The three judges of the court refused them the permission to appeal (CNN) — Occupy London protesters who have been camped outside the landmark St. Paul's Cathedral for the past four months lost their court bid to avoid eviction Wednesday in a decision made by London's Court of Appeal. Last month, the High Court ruled in favor of the City of London Corporation, the body that runs London's financial district, which applied for an eviction order after the protesters failed to abide by a previous order to pack up the camp.
Read more from the original source: