- Bilderberg (1515)
- Free Palestine (691)
- FreeNet Project (48)
- Gay Marriage (3980)
- Gaza Strip (1565)
- Israel Apartheid Week (184)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (139)
- Israeli Apartheid (517)
- Left Wing (1235)
- Liberal Views (341)
- Max Blumenthal (196)
- Max Keiser (1767)
- No Nato (482)
- Occupation Pictures (2104)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (447)
- Occupy Bilderberg (132)
- Occupy Boston (579)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (209)
- Occupy Detroit (432)
- Occupy Europe (122)
- Occupy Florida (539)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (330)
- Occupy Greece (340)
- Occupy Houston (430)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1166)
- Occupy Lisbon (186)
- Occupy London (576)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (325)
- Occupy Madrid (267)
- Occupy Miami (379)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (738)
- Occupy Rome (283)
- Occupy Wall Street (444)
- Stop Globalization (321)
- West Bank (2775)
ShoutBoxLast Message1 week, 2 daysago
- Leigh : «link»
- Nadia : «link»
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: study
U.S. evaluating role in Middle East peace talks: Kerry
The worlds best compensation plan 25 Day Study Finally Reaches Monthly Income $ 5000 will Sign up for free: http://bedaze.experienceba.com/?SOURCE=youtube Cl…
By: The Latest News
Read the original post:
Ireland's Jewish Justice Minister Alan Shatter targeted in anti Semitic chemical mail atta
The worlds best compensation plan 25 Day Study Finally Reaches Monthly Income $ 5000 will Sign up for free: http://bedaze.experienceba.com/?SOURCE=youtube Ir…
By: The Latest News
'We can create change' Wave of Action organizer
The worlds best compensation plan 25 Day Study Finally Reaches Monthly Income $ 5000 will Sign up for free: http://bedaze.experienceba.com/?SOURCE=youtube In…
By: The Latest News
Kiev Protests Sniper Massacre: Ukrainian security services accuse Russia of role in protes
The worlds best compensation plan 25 Day Study Finally Reaches Monthly Income $ 5000 will Sign up for free: http://bedaze.experienceba.com/?SOURCE=youtube Uk…
By: The Latest News
Originally posted here:
If an ice age is coming and you are a lichen in Antarctica, you better hope you live near a volcano. A new study suggests organisms native to the South Pole survived ice ages by huddling in pockets of warmth created by the heat of underground volcanoes. These slightly warmer areas would have kept some parts of the continent ice free and let organisms survive on that land, said Peter Convey, of the British Antarctic Survey
See the original post:
Volcanoes helped Antarctic organisms survive ice ages, study suggests
Image Caption: Aerial views of San Diego; Miami; Philadelphia; Chicago; Phoenix; and Levittown, N.Y. Credit: N
Read more from the original source:
Concern for the homogenization of America’s urban landscape prompted a recent research study into the care and maintenance of residential landscapes.
See the rest here:
GENEVA: Tighter economic policies and proper regulation can help governments prevent overweight and obesity epidemic in their respective countries – saving the people from serious long-term health consequences including diabetes, heart disease stroke and cancer.
Governments could slow – and even reverse – the growing epidemic of obesity by taking measures to counter fast food consumption, according to new research.
“Countries (like India) where the diet is transitioning from one that is high in cereals to one that is high in fat, sugar and processed foods need to take action to align the food supply with the health needs of the population,” cautioned Francesco Branca, director of the department of nutrition for health and development at the World Health Organization ( WHO).
“Unless governments take steps to regulate their economies, the invisible hand of the market would continue to promote obesity worldwide with disastrous consequences for future public health and economic productivity,” added lead author Roberto De Vogli from University of California.
The researchers from the US and Ireland looked at the effects of deregulation in the economy – including the agricultural and food sectors – and the resulting increase in fast food transactions on obesity over time.
They took a novel approach of taking data on the number of fast food transactions per capita from 1999 to 2008 in 25 high-income countries and compared them with figures on body mass index (BMI) over the same time period as an indication of fast food consumption.
A person with BMI of 25 or more is considered overweight, while one with a BMI of 30 or more is considered obese.
The researchers found that while the average number of annual fast food transactions per capita increased from 26.61 to 32.76, average BMI increased from 25.8 to 26.4.
Thus, each 1-unit increase in the average number of annual fast food transactions per capita was associated with an increase of 0.0329 in BMI over the study period.
The BMI figures also reveal how widespread the problems of overweight and obesity are and that people living in the 25 countries are, on average, overweight and have been for the last 15 years, said the study published in the Bulletin of the World Health Organization (WHO).
WASHINGTON: The gradual decline of large carnivores such as lions, wolves or pumas is threatening the Earth’s ecosystems, scientists warned on Friday as they launched an appeal to protect such predators. More than 75 per cent of 31 large carnivore species are on the decline, and 17 of them now occupy less than half of their former ranges, says a study published in the American journal Science and dated January 10
See the original post here:
Study shows loss of large carnivores hurts ecosystems