- Bilderberg (1232)
- Free Palestine (484)
- FreeNet Project (30)
- Gay Marriage (3369)
- Gaza Strip (1052)
- Israel Apartheid Week (76)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (48)
- Israeli Apartheid (302)
- Left Wing (798)
- Liberal Views (135)
- Max Blumenthal (129)
- Max Keiser (1115)
- No Nato (221)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (186)
- Occupy Bilderberg (119)
- Occupy Boston (483)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (109)
- Occupy Detroit (324)
- Occupy Europe (90)
- Occupy Florida (402)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (218)
- Occupy Greece (263)
- Occupy Houston (310)
- Occupy Inverness (7)
- Occupy LA (928)
- Occupy Lisbon (156)
- Occupy London (447)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (285)
- Occupy Madrid (185)
- Occupy Miami (288)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (621)
- Occupy Rome (188)
- Occupy Wall Street (417)
- Stop Globalization (133)
- West Bank (2170)
- Max Keiser Breaks Down Bitcoin – Video
- Max Keiser Report- The GLOBAL ECONOMIC CRISIS REVEALED – Video
- Max Keiser Report Will the GLOBAL ECONOMY collapse in 2014 – Video
- Breaks Down Bitcoin – global economic crisis – max Keiser – Video
- Max Keiser THE LATEST NEWS ON THE GLOBAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message1 day, 16 hoursago
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: story
Who controls the web? On whose behalf? Is there anyone that makes sure that every citizen has access to affordable high speed internet connection? How free are we really to access content? To express ourselves? To keep our privacy?
The way we use the Internet is the result of technical, political and social decisions. These issues are being decided right now, mostly by governments and corporations, and we are already late if we want to defend our rights. Freenet is a wake up call for citizens around the world to respond to these threats: a film about the web, in collaboration with the web. Come and join us, tell us your story, submit videos, suggestions for interviews or even interesting links. Be part of the creative process of our collaborative documentary film project about the future of freedom on the internet. Your video could be selected to be included in final cut of the documentary and will help us find cases and tell the various stories that make the story of one network. An Internet that can still be free. freenet? is a joint initiative of four Brazilian civil society organizations: Center for Technology and Society CTS/FGV Research center at the Law School of Getulio Vargas Foundation, CTS/FGV is a think-tank on Internet Policy, providing applied research to foster public policies in order to guarantee digital rights. Brazilian Consumer’s Rights Institute IDEC Is a non-profit consumers association whose goals are to promote education, awareness and protection of consumer rights and ethics in consumer relations. NUPEF Institute Rio de Janeiro-based research center focused on ICTs policy-making, human rights, sustainable development and social justice. Intervozes Collective of activists based in 15 Brazilian states which fights for communication rights in Brazil, particularly in the field of freedom of expression.
SYRIA, The Flood +18 A Documentary about the 2 and a half year aggression against Syria
Warning +18 A Documentary Film about the real events of what is going on in Syria since 2011 until 2013, #Syria, #Documentary Film,Real Story,Terrorism Atroc…
By: Lorene Mance
Garcetti says ‘no hard feelings’ to business group that opposed him By Michael Finnegan and Catherine Saillant Story | Oct 2, 2013 | 2:26 PM Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti sought Wednesday to rebuild his frayed ties with the citys business leaders, embracing their City Hall agenda while promoting his efforts to speed L.A.s economic recovery. You set the agenda for us,&… Story | May 26, 2013 In electing Eric Garcetti mayor, Los Angeles got someone who is very smart, a little wonky, fairly young, kind of hip, someone at ease with power and fame but who likes to drop names.
Occupy Los Angeles News Coverage – Los Angeles Times
West Bank Story
Read more from the original source:
An Israeli soldier was lured to the West Bank and murdered by a former colleague who plotted to trade his victims body for the release of his imprisoned brother, Israeli security forces said.
Nadal Amar, 42, who had previously worked with the soldier in a restaurant, confessed to the murder and said he had hidden the body in a water well, the Israeli Defense Forces said in an e-mailed statement.
In his investigation Nadal added that the motive for murdering the soldier was to trade his body for his brothers release – Nur Al Din Amer, a Tanzim Fatah operative imprisoned since 2003 for his involvement in several terror attacks, the IDF said in the e-mailed statement.
Earlier this year, an Israeli man was killed at a road junction in the northern West Bank by a Palestinian man who stabbed the victim, then grabbed his pistol and shot him with it. That death was the first time in more than a year that an Israeli was killed in the West Bank.
Three Palestinians, including a 17-year-old, were shot dead by Israeli security forces in August during an arrest raid inside a West Bank refugee camp near Ramallah.
To contact the reporter on this story: Sharon Wrobel in Tel Aviv at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story: Andrew J. Barden at firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Palestine Listen to my story, by Ref UG فلسطين)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sven.pfeifer.5851 FB: Freiheit fr Palstina: https://www.facebook.com/groups/154438941293261/ FB: Viva Palstina: https:/…
Here is the original post:
The True Story of the Bilderberg Group
Investigative journalist Daniel Estulin, who's been researching the Bilderberg Group for more than 14 years, discussed the far-reaching influence the group wields in domestic and world affairs….
Israel has effectively annexed about 60 percent of the West Bank and is neglecting its responsibility to let Palestinians build and flourish in the territory, an Israeli human rights group said.
The report published today by BTselem, the Israeli Information Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories, says Israel illegally gives its own citizens incentives to live in more than 100 Jewish settlements scattered around the West Banks so-called Area C and restricts construction in Palestinian towns and villages. Spokesmen for the Defense Ministry and its supervisor for the West Bank and Gaza Strip said they were still reviewing the report and not prepared to comment.
Israel consistently takes actions that strengthen its hold on Area C, displace the Palestinian presence, exploit the areas resources to benefit Israels own population, and promote a permanent situation in which Israeli settlements thrive and Palestinian presence is negligible and weakened, the BTselem report says.
The division of the West Bank between Palestinians and Israelis will be a central part of discussions when U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry arrives next week for his fifth Middle East trip since taking office in February. About 2.7 million Palestinians and 350,000 Jews live in the territory, which Israel captured from Jordan during the 1967 Six-Day War.
Areas A and B, drawn up as part of the 1993 Oslo peace accords, contain only Palestinians and include the West Banks biggest cities, Ramallah, Bethlehem, Nablus and Hebron. Both Israelis and Palestinians live in Area C.
To contact the reporter on this story: Jonathan Ferziger in Tel Aviv at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story: Andrew J. Barden at firstname.lastname@example.org
See the rest here: