- Bilderberg (1515)
- Free Palestine (691)
- FreeNet Project (48)
- Gay Marriage (3980)
- Gaza Strip (1565)
- Israel Apartheid Week (184)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (139)
- Israeli Apartheid (517)
- Left Wing (1235)
- Liberal Views (341)
- Max Blumenthal (196)
- Max Keiser (1767)
- No Nato (482)
- Occupation Pictures (2104)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (447)
- Occupy Bilderberg (132)
- Occupy Boston (579)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (209)
- Occupy Detroit (432)
- Occupy Europe (122)
- Occupy Florida (539)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (330)
- Occupy Greece (340)
- Occupy Houston (430)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1166)
- Occupy Lisbon (186)
- Occupy London (576)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (325)
- Occupy Madrid (267)
- Occupy Miami (379)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (738)
- Occupy Rome (283)
- Occupy Wall Street (444)
- Stop Globalization (321)
- West Bank (2775)
ShoutBoxLast Message1 week, 1 dayago
- Leigh : «link»
- Nadia : «link»
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: square
Series All Series Affordable Series Designer Series Min Square Ft – Max Square Ft: No Minimum 1,000 1,500 2,000 2,500 3,000 3,500 4,000 No Maximum 4,000 3,500 3,000 2,500 2,000 1,500 1,000 Wyatt Construction, Inc.
See the original post here:
Series All Series Affordable Series Designer Series Min Square Ft – Max Square Ft: No Minimum 1,000 1,500 2,000 2,500 3,000 3,500 4,000 No Maximum 4,000 3,500 3,000 2,500 2,000 1,500 1,000 Wyatt Construction, Inc. is a custom “Build On Your Lot” home builder with the experience to resolve the issues that until now may have prevented you from building the home of your dreams. As you search for your new home, let the professionals at Wyatt Construction assist you in making an informed decision
Occupy London Tours is a free tour company, run by volunteers, who want to throw open the secretive world of finance and politics for all to see. The tours are designed to be informative, entertaining and most importantly accessible.
West Bank holds rallies over Gaza raids
Subscribe to our channel A large crowd of Palestinians from all political factions joined in unity at al-Minara Square, Ramallah, in support of the victims of Gaza. Since Wednesday, Israel…
By: Pierre Six
See the article here:
YFA Exclusive Pershing Square Occupy LA 2011 2013 By: Queen Ra
See more here:
Daily English News – Israeli Apartheid Week held in 215 cities throughout the world
http//www.youtube.com/DailyEnglishNewsDaily English NewsPlz Subscrib for Latest NewsAn annual event for Israel Apartheid week was held in the Center of Peace in Bethlehems Nativity Square….
By: Nilay Uzer
See the original post here:
Occupy LA Movement Still Alive and Well – Downstreet$ Pershing Square. Come and listen to a point of view only found one place. Mon Wed Fri 730 at pershing square.
Women protest the Vatican's opposition to gay marriage
Four women went topless in St. Peter's Square to protest the Vatican's opposition to gay marriage. The pope appeared not to have been disturbed as he delivered his traditional prayer from his studio window overlooking the piazza
By: Jaouad Hissou
View original post here:
BETHLEHEM, West Bank (AP) Pilgrims and locals celebrated Christmas Day on Tuesday in the ancient Bethlehem church built over the site where tradition holds Jesus was born, candles illuminating the sacred site and the joyous sound of prayer filling its overflowing halls.
Overcast skies and a cold wind didn’t dampen the spirits of worshippers who came dressed in holiday finery and the traditional attire of foreign lands to mark the holy day in this biblical West Bank town. Bells pealed and long lines formed inside the fourth-century Church of the Nativity complex as Christian faithful waited eagerly to see the grotto that is Jesus’ traditional birthplace.
Duncan Hardock, 24, a writer from MacLean, Va., traveled to Bethlehem from the republic of Georgia, where he had been teaching English. After passing through the separation barrier Israel built to ward off West Bank attackers, he walked to Bethlehem’s Manger Square where the church stands.
“I feel we got to see both sides of Bethlehem in a really short period of time,” Hardock said. “On our walk from the wall, we got to see the lonesome, closed side of Bethlehem … But the moment we got into town, we’re suddenly in the middle of the party.”
Bethlehem lies 10 kilometers (6 miles) south of Jerusalem. Entry to the city is controlled by Israel, which occupied the West Bank in 1967.
Hardock’s girlfriend, 22-year-old Jennifer Gemmell of Longmont, Colorado, compared the festive spirit in Manger Square on Christmas Eve, saying “it’s like being at Times Square at New Year’s.”
The cavernous church was unable to hold all the worshippers who had hoped to celebrate Christmas Day Mass inside. A loudspeaker outside the church broadcast the service to the hundreds in the square who could not pack inside.
Tourists in the square posed for pictures as vendors hawked olive wood rosaries, nativity scenes, corn on the cob, roasted nuts, tea and coffee.
An official from the Palestinian tourism ministry predicted 10,000 foreigners would visit Bethlehem on Christmas Day and said 15,000 visited on Christmas Eve up 20 percent from a year earlier. The official, Rula Maia’a, attributed the rise in part to the Church of the Nativity’s classification earlier this year as a U.N. World Heritage Site.
Christians from Israel Arab citizens and others also boosted the number of visitors.
See the original post:
VATICAN CITY (AP) Activists angered by Pope Benedict XVI’s recent comment about gay marriage have held a small protest in St. Peter’s Square during the pontiff’s weekly address there.
The protesters carried signs in several languages, including ones saying: “Marriage for All” and “Homophobia (equals) death.”
An Associated Press journalist saw police quickly seize placards from four of the protesters who entered the square Sunday as pilgrims and tourists were watching the pope appear at his studio window.
In his annual peace message released by the Vatican on Friday, the pontiff called gay marriage, and abortion, threats to peace.
The organizers of the protest issued a statement saying: “Gay unions don’t harm peace. Weapons do.”
Read the original here: