- Bilderberg (1424)
- Free Palestine (623)
- FreeNet Project (45)
- Gay Marriage (3778)
- Gaza Strip (1413)
- Israel Apartheid Week (158)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (112)
- Israeli Apartheid (449)
- Left Wing (1091)
- Liberal Views (295)
- Max Blumenthal (171)
- Max Keiser (1591)
- No Nato (403)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (384)
- Occupy Bilderberg (126)
- Occupy Boston (550)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (185)
- Occupy Detroit (390)
- Occupy Europe (116)
- Occupy Florida (499)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (296)
- Occupy Greece (306)
- Occupy Houston (381)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1087)
- Occupy Lisbon (176)
- Occupy London (516)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (310)
- Occupy Madrid (240)
- Occupy Miami (346)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (698)
- Occupy Rome (251)
- Occupy Wall Street (433)
- Stop Globalization (265)
- West Bank (2567)
- The kingdom that's closed to women: Saudi princesses tethered by the patriarchy
- Max Keiser Report THE LATEST NEWS on the GLOBAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE – Video
- ECONOMIC COLLAPSE Fiat Currency Printing, Inflation, Deflation, Gold Manipulation – Video
- Capital Account: Max Keiser, America runs the Special Olympics for Financial Fraud – Video
- Max Keiser Report The Global Economic Crisis UNCOVERED.mp4 – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message2 months, 3 weeksago
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: show
Podcasts TSN 1050: Macko & Cauz – Martin Biron: Mar 6 Long time NHL goaltender and now an TSN Hockey Analyst, Martin Biron joins Macko & Cauz to recap the trade deadline and chat St. Louis-Callahan.
See more here:
Conspiracy.Theory.with.Jesse.Ventura.Post Show.S02E01.WebRip.XviD BiLDeRBeRG.avi.avi
Posta Show – Jesse Ventura (angol) Jesse Ventura decides to speak out on recent events such as the secretive meetings of the Bilderberg group. The governer h…
Read the original:
Venture Capital 'World on bailout life support' E6)
This week Katie Pilbeam takes the show on the road to St. Petersburg for the annual G20 Summit. There, she tracks down Christine Lagarde and grills the head …
By: Iban Hartley
See more here:
Japan's economy global economic crisis On the Edge with Max Keiser 03 16 2012
In this edition of the show Max interviews Chris Martenson from chrismartenson.com. He talks about the ways Japan could be the next black swan in face of the…
By: Economic Collapse
Read this article:
Arthur Chu was sitting in the green room with other Jeopardy! contestants.
It was November and inside Sony Pictures Studios, just outside of Los Angeles, an orientation meeting was underway. The dozen or so people assembled in the room just before 8 a.m. had broached the inner sanctum of televisions brainiest franchise. They had moved from the online test to the written test, the screen test, the interview, a mock game and, finally, had been summoned from the waiting pool.
Getting on Jeopardy! is the game show equivalent of joining the Bilderberg Group. Many try, few do. But for Chu, who first applied four years ago, this was no time to blink or exhale, not with a head full of bubbling strategy.
Most of us think of Jeopardy! as a trivia game. From world geography to U.S. presidents, science to literature, its what you know that matters. But with only a month to prepare, Chu decided to think of Jeopardy! in a different way: its how you play the game that matters. That simple decision would soon make him one of the most polarizing players in the shows 30-year history.
During the meeting, show handlers gave the jittery charges a pep talk. They encouraged the players to cycle through each category, from top to bottom. This traditional style simplifies life for production staff, the writers, host Alex Trebek and, most important, the 25 million viewers at home who watch the syndicated show each week.
Then the handlers said a few past contestants had jumped around the big blue board. While bouncing was not ideal, they added almost with an invisible sneer, it was also not against the rules. It was acceptable. They even named names.
Sitting there, Chu didnt say anything. He didnt have to. He probably knew more about the history of bouncing than any other contestant in the room. He had spent hours analyzing the strategy, dissecting the games of Jeopardy! superstars, including David Madden, who went on a 19-game winning streak in 2005; Roger Craig, who in 2010 set the one-day record with a $77,000 win; and Chuck Forrest, the 1986 Tournament of Champions winner and pioneer of jumping around the board, which is why enthusiasts call it the Forrest Bounce.
Chu was ready to jump. What he wasnt ready for was the blowback.
I was expecting a bit of a negative reaction when I did it, says Chu, who returns to the show on Monday to defend as the four-day champion with $102,800. I just didnt expect that there would be this much attention paid to the negative reaction, that it would become a story in and of itself. I dont know why that happened.
When his first match aired on Jan. 28 the regular season was on hiatus over the past three weeks for tournament play Chu inadvertently set off radioactive blasts in living rooms across North America. The mushroom clouds drifted over social media as users flocked to Twitter to rail against his disheveled mien (looks like he was hit by a car), his perceived inhumanity (despicable human being), his fashion sense (fix your tie you bum), his body (looks like he just ate a pizza in bed), his clicker etiquette (hes acting like hes on ecstasy pushing the buzzer a mile a minute), and his skull grooming (he stole Kim Jong-uns haircut).
Read the original post:
Ellen Addresses Her JCPenney Critics on The Ellen Degeneres Show
Ellen Addresses Her JCPenney Critics on The Ellen Degeneres Show. Since the announcement that Ellen would be a new spokesperson for JCPenney, there's been an…
By: anna rome
Here is the original post:
Connor McSpadden – Gay Marriage
Opening the show at UCSB's Laughology.
By: Connor McSpadden
MAX KEISER: Bitcoin Battle [KEISER REPORT E534 FULL SHOW]
MAX KEISER: Growing Bitcoin Battle videos.. Please click here to subscribe to my channel.. Economic collapse and financial crisis is rising any moment. Getti…
By: Best Make Money
Gov. Jerry Brown was of course the star of the State of the State address, but for my money it was Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom who stole the show.
Where the governor was cautious and calculating, Gavin was bold and contemporary – opening his introduction of Brown with a joke comparing himself to Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman and conceding that “nobody – and I mean nobody – wants to hear me run my mouth.”
Then that’s just what Newsom did for the next couple of minutes, thanking the predominantly Democratic lawmakers for their work on gun control, immigration rights and transgender rights.
“Now is not the time to be timid,” he said. “Now is the time to have the courage of your convictions and to step up on climate change, the state debt and globalization.”
And just when he was starting to sound like his old New Age self, “riding the whitewaters of change,” Newsom pivoted.
“One thing I know is, you cannot be pro-job and antibusiness,” he told legislators, saying the state must once again become the “tent pole of job creation for the American economy.”
Humor and vision dished up without missing a beat. And with every hair in place.
They have got to stop changing the color of the “red carpet” at the entrance of the Ballet opening.
This year it was beige, and as a result everyone was looking around for where to go. No small matter, because being photographed on the carpet in your finest is the reason half the patrons attend.
As usual the festivities started at 5 p.m., with a cocktail reception at City Hall where everybody lies to each other about how good they look.
The rest is here:
You should receive an email confirmation shortly. We will send you an email reminder 30 minutes before the show then another when the show begins. If you’d like to be notified of future events on Livestream you can follow us:
Read the rest here: