- Bilderberg (1219)
- Free Palestine (459)
- FreeNet Project (29)
- Gay Marriage (3307)
- Gaza Strip (1005)
- Israel Apartheid Week (57)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (42)
- Israeli Apartheid (283)
- Left Wing (753)
- Liberal Views (110)
- Max Blumenthal (120)
- Max Keiser (1062)
- No Nato (196)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (158)
- Occupy Bilderberg (117)
- Occupy Boston (475)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (103)
- Occupy Detroit (314)
- Occupy Europe (87)
- Occupy Florida (389)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (214)
- Occupy Greece (251)
- Occupy Houston (302)
- Occupy Inverness (7)
- Occupy LA (911)
- Occupy Lisbon (154)
- Occupy London (440)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (279)
- Occupy Madrid (176)
- Occupy Miami (277)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (608)
- Occupy Rome (182)
- Occupy Wall Street (415)
- Stop Globalization (113)
- West Bank (2111)
ShoutBoxLast Message3 months, 2 weeksago
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: series
For the section of the White House for which the show is named, see West Wing.
The West Wing is an American serial political drama television series created by Aaron Sorkin that was originally broadcast on NBC from September 22, 1999, to May 14, 2006. The series is set primarily in the West Wing of the White House, where the Oval Office and offices of presidential senior staff are located, during the fictional Democratic administration of Josiah Bartlet (played by Martin Sheen).
The West Wing was produced by Warner Bros. Television. For the first four seasons, there were three executive producers: Aaron Sorkin (lead writer of almost all of the first four seasons); Thomas Schlamme (primary director); and John Wells. After Sorkin left the series, Wells assumed the role of head writer, with latter executive producers being directors Alex Graves and Christopher Misiano (seasons 67), and writers Lawrence O’Donnell Jr. and Peter Noah (season 7).
The series first aired on NBC in 1999 and has been broadcast by many networks in several other countries. The series ended its seven-year run on May 14, 2006.
The West Wing received positive reviews from critics, political science professors, and former White House staffers. In total, The West Wing won three Golden Globe Awards and 26 Emmy Awards, including the award for Outstanding Drama Series, which it won four consecutive times from 2000 through 2003. The show’s ratings waned in later years following the departure of series creator Sorkin (who wrote or co-wrote 85 of the first 88 episodes) after the fourth season, yet it remained popular among high-income viewers, a key demographic for the show and its advertisers, with around 16million viewers. In 2013 TV Guide ranked it #7 in its list of The 60 Greatest Dramas of All Time, while the Writers Guild of America ranked it #10 in its 101 Best Written TV Series List.
The West Wing employed a broad ensemble cast to portray the many positions involved in the daily work of the US federal government. The President, the First Lady, and the President’s senior staff and advisers form the core cast. Numerous secondary characters, appearing intermittently, complement storylines that generally revolve around this core group.
The columns in the table below are an approximation of the cast roles associated with the “President,” which shifted over the years.
Each of the principal actors made approximately $75,000 an episode, with Sheen’s confirmed salary being $300,000. Rob Lowe left the series in the fourth season reportedly due to not getting a salary increase. Disparities in cast salaries led to very public contract disputes, particularly by Janney, Schiff, Spencer, and Whitford. During contract negotiations in 2001, the four were threatened with breach of contract suits by Warner Bros. However, by banding together, they were able to persuade the studio to more than double their salaries. Two years later, the four again demanded a doubling of their salaries, a few months after Warner Bros had signed new licensing deals with NBC and Bravo.
John Spencer, who played Leo McGarry, died from a heart attack on December 16, 2005, about a year after his character experienced a nearly fatal heart attack on the show.Martin Sheen gave a brief memorial message before “Running Mates”, the first new episode that aired after Spencer’s death. The loss of Spencer’s character was addressed beginning with the episode “Election Day”, which aired on April 2, 2006.
In an interview on the Season 1 DVD, Bradley Whitford said that he was originally cast as Sam, even though Aaron Sorkin had created the Josh character specifically for him. In the same interview, Janel Moloney stated she had originally auditioned for the role of C.J. and that Donna, the role for which she was eventually cast, was not meant to be a recurring character. Other actors were seriously considered for other roles, including Alan Alda and Sidney Poitier for the president, Judd Hirsch for Leo, Eugene Levy for Toby, and CCH Pounder for C.J.
1/… Max Blumenthal's Goliath, Life and Loathing in Greater Israel
Further videos from Max, Reality Itself Series and topics addressed are available in Recent Activities, Play Lists, Favourites on my channels. Mirrored: www….
The Gay Marriage Debate – Russell Howard's Good News – Series 8 Episode 6 – BBC Three
More about this programme: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b020vn4b Russell looks at Norman Tebbit's reaction to the gay marriage debate.
Read the original here:
Art of Protest – Occupy London 2011-12 This is a series of photographs taken during the Occupy LSX protests in St. Paul's, London over the course of one year. The focus of this series is the artwo..
See original here:
That Girl Started Her Own Country: Sixth in the Series of Sequels to the Count of Monte Cristo – Video
That Girl Started Her Own Country: Sixth in the Series of Sequels to the Count of Monte Cristo
wpshapes.com That Girl Started Her Own Country Sixth in the Series of Sequels to the Count of Monte Cristo “The latest mystery by Holy Ghost Writer dazzles with a tale of computer hacking, legal wrangling and kung-fu fighting. International playgirl and jet-setter Zaydee is in love with investigative journalist Steven Larson, who is writing an expos� of the Bilderberg Group. Zaydee believes Larson is in danger, so she hatches a complicated plan to help him by providing him with a safe house and starting up a new publication for him, staffed by computer hackers. However, when Zaydee is set up and bet List Price: $ 9.99 Price: $ 7.44From:Eran KruViews:0 0ratingsTime:01:31More inEntertainment
Read the original:
Ever wonder what the universe's favorite Doctor would look like as a woman? Gladys created this series of lovely Time Lady portraits. Source:? rocketssurgery
Originally posted here:
Genderswapped Doctor Who
By The Associated Press Published: 2:00 AM – 06/20/12 MIAMI Dwyane Wade has asked a Chicago judge to suspend his ex-wife’s right to visitation with their two children after a weekend incident that delayed the boys’ return to his custody and led to her arrest. Wade’s attorney, James Pritikin, filed an emergency motion and appeared in court Tuesday to have it heard, hours before the Miami Heat guard was to play in Game 4 of the NBA Finals against the Oklahoma City Thunder. A hearing was set for June 26, which would be the date of Game 7 if the Heat and Thunder extend the series to its limit.