- Bilderberg (1414)
- Free Palestine (607)
- FreeNet Project (45)
- Gay Marriage (3763)
- Gaza Strip (1388)
- Israel Apartheid Week (153)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (110)
- Israeli Apartheid (435)
- Left Wing (1068)
- Liberal Views (272)
- Max Blumenthal (167)
- Max Keiser (1554)
- No Nato (403)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (371)
- Occupy Bilderberg (126)
- Occupy Boston (550)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (176)
- Occupy Detroit (389)
- Occupy Europe (115)
- Occupy Florida (496)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (293)
- Occupy Greece (304)
- Occupy Houston (378)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1083)
- Occupy Lisbon (176)
- Occupy London (515)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (308)
- Occupy Madrid (238)
- Occupy Miami (345)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (695)
- Occupy Rome (245)
- Occupy Wall Street (432)
- Stop Globalization (262)
- West Bank (2553)
- London's lucrative Russia ties hang over sanctions debate
- Max Keiser Report ECONOMY CRISIS BANKERS are like DIRTY BACTERIA – Video
- CrossTalk: NATO’s Deadly Reach – Video
- Alex Jones: Defeating The Technocratic Totalitarian Elite – Video
- The Alex Jones Show(Commercial Free AUDIO) Monday February 3 2014: Jesse Ventura, Mathew M – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message2 months, 2 weeksago
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: school
Longtime Liberal MNA Lawrence Bergman is to announce his retirement and will not seek a new mandate in the next election.
Bergman, 73, the MNA for the riding of D’Arcy McGee, is to make the announcement soon, a Liberal source said late Wednesday.
The rumoured replacement for Bergman is David Birnbaum, executive director of the Quebec English School Boards Association.
Reached at home by The Gazette late Wednesday, Birnbaum refused to confirm or deny he was on his way into politics.
Liberal officials also refused to confirm that Bergman is stepping aside, but the decision reflects leader Philippe Couillard’s efforts to renew the party.
Another senior Liberal Verdun’s Henri-Franois Gautrin also retired, making room for new blood, while Vaudreuil Liberal MNA Yvon Marcoux, 72, announced he would not be seeking re-election. He was the MNA there for 16 years.
First elected in 1994, Bergman was revenue minister in Jean Charest’s government.
He was also chairman of the Liberal Party caucus.
Bergman is a key party link to Montreal’s Jewish community. His fundraising efforts in the community were the stuff of Liberal lore.
See original here:
Kentuckys attorney general said Tuesday he would not defend a Kentucky anti-gay marriage law struck down last month. But the governor said the state will hire outside attorneys to appeal.
Just moments after Kentuckys attorney general said he would not appeal a federal judge’s order that the state must recognize out-of-state same-sex marriages, the states governor announced plans to go forward with the appeal, regardless.
Elizabeth Barber is a staff writer at The Christian Science Monitor. She holds a masters degree from Columbia Journalism School and a bachelors degree in International Relations and English from SUNY Geneseo. Before coming to the Monitor, she was a freelance reporter at DNAinfo, a New York City breaking news site. She has also been an intern at The Cambodia Daily, in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, and at Washington D.C.s The Middle East Journal.
Subscribe Today to the Monitor
Click Here for your FREE 30 DAYS of The Christian Science Monitor Weekly Digital Edition
Kentucky Attorney General Jack Conway (D) said on Tuesday that Judge John Heyburn got it right last month in striking down states legislation that had barred state recognition of same-sex couples wed in states where gay marriage is legal. He said that he would no longer defend the states ban in any further legal action on the issue.
The United States Constitution is designed to protect everyone’s rights, both the majority and the minority groups,” Mr. Conway told reporters, according to the Lexington Herald-Leader. In the final analysis, I had to make a decision that I could be proud of for me now, and my daughters’ judgment in the future.”
But, just minutes later, Gov. Steve Beshear (D) issued a written statement that he would pursue an appeal anyway, hiring outside attorneys to bring the case before the US Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals in Cincinnati.
The unfolding political scene in the bluegrass state pitting governor against attorney general over gay marriage has become a familiar one in recent months, as attorney generals begin to leverage their powers to fight back against their states anti-gay marriage legislation.
Cancel the philosophy courses, people. Oh, and we’re going to be shuttering the political science, religion and pre-law departments too. We’ll keep some of the English and history folks on for a while longer, but they should probably keep their rsum handy.
Because, you see, they are of no use anymore. We have the answers to the big questions, so why keep pretending there’s anything left to discuss?
At least that’s where Erin Ching, a student at Swarthmore College, seems to be coming down. Her school invited a famous left-wing Princeton professor, Cornel West, and a famous right-wing Princeton professor, Robert George, to have a debate. The two men are friends, and by all accounts they had an utterly civil exchange of ideas. But that only made the whole thing even more outrageous.
“What really bothered me is, the whole idea is that at a liberal arts college, we need to be hearing a diversity of opinion,” Ching told the Daily Gazette, the school’s newspaper. “I don’t think we should be tolerating (George’s) conservative views because that dominant culture embeds these deep inequalities in our society.”
Over at Harvard, another young lady has similar views. Harvard Crimson editorial writer Sandra Y.L. Korn recently called for getting rid of academic freedom in favor of something called “academic justice.”
“If our university community opposes racism, sexism and heterosexism, why should we put up with research that counters our goals simply in the name of ‘academic freedom’?” Korn asks.
Helpfully, she answers her own question: “When an academic community observes research promoting or justifying oppression, it should ensure that this research does not continue.”
One could easily dismiss these students as part of that long and glorious American tradition of smart young people saying stupid things.
But we all know that this nonsense didn’t spring ex nihilo from their imaginations. As Allan Bloom showed a quarter century ago in “The Closing of the American Mind,” these ideas are taught.
Indeed, we are now up to our knees in this Orwellian bilge. Diversity means conformity.
Khan Al-Ahmar: School is Out
Subscribe to our mailing list: http://bit.ly/1jxSx7B. Defence for Children International Palestine produced a short film about the Khan Al-Ahmar School in th…
By: Defence for Children Palestine
Read more here:
Tallahassee, FL – The Florida State womens basketball team faces a critical road game in league play as it travels to Clemson for a Sunday afternoon tip-off at 2 p.m. at Littlejohn Coliseum.
With the lease negotiations ongoing to get the St.
” ‘Occupy’ is a big word, and, of course, when you say that to people it elicits a very specific thing,” says Vincent Thomas. The dancer, choreographer and associate professor in Towson University’s dance department sits in a North Baltimore coffee shop sipping chai and discussing his multimedia Occupy project, which makes its Baltimore debut Feb. 14-16 at the Theatre Project
See the article here:
Jacob Rudolph, a high school student in New Jersey, comes out as LGBT during a school assembly in January.
Six-year-old Coy Mathis, a transgender girl whose Colorado school refused to let her use the girls’ bathroom, has helped shed light on transgender youth issues and helped ignite a debate over anti-discrimination laws.
Leo Washington, a Hollywood Hills High School football captain, was inspired by NBA center Jason Collins to come out and tell his story.
Katy Butler, an openly lesbian Michigan teen, started a campaign to get the Motion Picture Association of America to change the R rating of the film “Bully” to PG-13 so that teens could view it.
Jazz, a 12-year-old transgender girl, makes a speech on behalf of trans youth at the GLAAD Media Awards in April.
In May, Ted Chalfen, a high school student at Fairview High School in Boulder, Colorado, publicly discussed being gay and thanked his class for its support during high school graduation speech.
Tony Zamazal, a Texas transgender teen, won the right to wear a dress and heels to prom in April.
Devon, a 19-year-old trans girl who was voted homecoming queen, speaks out on the Katie Couric show in February.
Analouisa Valencia, an out lesbian teen beauty queen ran for Miss South Carolina.
Karl Marx Washington The inscription on Karl Marxs tombstone in Londons Highgate Cemetery reads, Workers of all lands, unite. Of course, it hasnt quite ended up that way. As much buzz as the global Occupy movement managed to produce in a few short months, the silence is deafening now
Read the rest here: