- Bilderberg (1220)
- Free Palestine (464)
- FreeNet Project (31)
- Gay Marriage (3302)
- Gaza Strip (1015)
- Israel Apartheid Week (58)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (42)
- Israeli Apartheid (291)
- Left Wing (763)
- Liberal Views (116)
- Max Blumenthal (121)
- Max Keiser (1059)
- No Nato (201)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (156)
- Occupy Bilderberg (117)
- Occupy Boston (480)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (105)
- Occupy Detroit (317)
- Occupy Europe (88)
- Occupy Florida (392)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (62)
- Occupy France (216)
- Occupy Greece (251)
- Occupy Houston (305)
- Occupy Inverness (6)
- Occupy LA (916)
- Occupy Lisbon (155)
- Occupy London (452)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (282)
- Occupy Madrid (177)
- Occupy Miami (279)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (624)
- Occupy Rome (186)
- Occupy Wall Street (421)
- Stop Globalization (118)
- West Bank (2125)
- Home Page – Occupy Australia
- NIGNFY Max Keiser on NSA spying 01Nov13 – Video
- Max Keiser ~ Parasitic World Driven By Parasitic Needs Ruled By Parasites – Video
- MAX KEISER: Drilling for Fraud, ft Red Pepper of Nonsense [KEISER REPORT E530] – Video
- Max Keiser on Greek bailout ‘More financial weapons of mass destruction!’ – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message3 months, 1 weekago
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: russia
Poland Independence Day:Nationalist march turns violent on Independence Day
(Reuters) – Russia demanded an apology from Poland on Tuesday after far-right rioters threw firecrackers at the Russian embassy in Warsaw, reviving tension between countries that have long…
Jon Bradford – My two Startups Silicon Real
Jon Bradford is a Managing Director of TechStars Max Keiser hosts Keiser Report on Russia Today RT SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToLondonReal Jon Bradfor…
By: London Real
Grupa Bilderberg wg sceptyka
Wg Chipa Berley'a Grupa Bilderberg to bzdura. Org. title Russia Today: “Big Bad Bilderberg Baloney. (RussiaToday)”
By: Ripsonar News
Read the rest here:
A Jewish settler holds the Israeli flag as she argues with a Palestinian villager in the occupied West Bank.
The Palestinian Foreign Affairs Ministry has condemned the Israeli governments plan to build hundreds of new settlements in occupied territory.
The plan includes 800 new units in Givat Salit in the West Bank and 256 in Nofei Prat to the east of Jerusalem. The decision to build more settlements was taken at a meeting of various Israeli officials, including Police Commander Avi Bitton, Vice President of the Knesset Moshe Veglin, the Likud Rabbi Yehuda Glick, and representatives from the Office of Homeland Security. The Palestinian Foreign Ministry slammed the plan as an attempt to further colonize Palestinian territory and said it laid bare the false claims of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that he had frozen settlement projects in the West Bank. The ministry called on the international community, and the Quartet comprising the United Nations, the European Union, the United States and Russia, to censure Israel. It said that such decisions are bound to destroy all attempts at negotiating a two-state solution. The ministry called on the Islamic and Arab world to support the Palestinian people in defending the holy sites in the region, particularly the Al-Aqsa mosque. The ministry also denounced the request of Miri Regev, the chairperson of the Knesset interior committee, for the Israeli police to provide protection for dozens of Jewish extremists who planned to be at the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem during the Hanukkah celebrations, which started on Thursday, Nov. 28. It appealed to regional and international organizations to document and monitor Israels breaches of international laws and various Geneva conventions, and to prosecute the criminals in international courts.
(Source / 27.11.2013)
Read the rest here:
Crimes against humanity, as defined by the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court Explanatory Memorandum, “are particularly odious offenses in that they constitute a serious attack on human dignity or grave humiliation or a degradation of human beings.” They are not isolated or sporadic events, but are part either of a government policy (although the perpetrators need not identify themselves with this policy) or of a wide practice of atrocities tolerated or condoned by a government or a de facto authority. Murder; extermination; torture; rape; political, racial, or religious persecution and other inhumane acts reach the threshold of crimes against humanity only if they are part of a widespread or systematic practice. Isolated inhumane acts of this nature may constitute grave infringements of human rights, or depending on the circumstances, war crimes, but may fall short of falling into the category of crimes under discussion.”
In 1860 the American National Republican Convention included in their electoral platform, on which Abraham Lincoln stood for President, the following statement: “… We brand the recent re-opening of the African slave trade, under the cover of our national flag, aided by perversions of judicial power, as a crime against humanity”. In 1890, George Washington Williams used the phrase to describe the treatment of Africans in the Congo Free State under King Leopold II of Belgium. Another very significant early use of the phrase “crimes against humanity” came during the First World War when, on May 24, 1915, the Allies of World War I, Britain, France, and Russia, jointly issued a statement explicitly announcing, for the first time, the commission of a “crime against humanity” in response to the Armenian Genocide and warned of personal responsibility for members of the Ottoman Government and their agents. At the conclusion of the war, an international war crimes commission recommended the creation of a tribunal to try “violations of the laws of humanity”. However, the US representative objected to references to “law of humanity” as being imprecise and insufficiently developed at that time and the concept was not pursued.
In the aftermath of the Second World War, The London Charter of the International Military Tribunal was the decree that set down the laws and procedures by which the post-World War II Nuremberg trials were to be conducted. The drafters of this document were faced with the problem of how to respond to the Holocaust and grave crimes committed by the Nazi regime. A traditional understanding of war crimes gave no provision for crimes committed by a power on its own citizens. Therefore, Article 6 of the Charter was drafted to include not only traditional war crimes and crimes against peace, but in paragraph 6.c, Crimes Against Humanity defined as
“Murder, extermination, enslavement, deportation, and other inhumane acts committed against any civilian population, before or during the war, or persecutions on political, racial or religious grounds in execution of or in connection with any crime within the jurisdiction of the Tribunal, whether or not in violation of the domestic law of the country where perpetrated”.
In the Judgment of the International Military Tribunal for the Trial of German Major War Criminals it was also stated:
The Tribunal therefore cannot make a general declaration that the acts before 1939 were crimes against humanity within the meaning of the Charter, but from the beginning of the war in 1939 war crimes were committed on a vast scale, which were also crimes against humanity; and insofar as the inhumane acts charged in the Indictment, and committed after the beginning of the war, did not constitute war crimes, they were all committed in execution of, or in connection with, the aggressive war, and therefore constituted crimes against humanity.
The International Military Tribunal for the Far East (IMTFE), also known as the Tokyo Trial, was convened to try the leaders of the Empire of Japan for three types of crimes: “Class A” (crimes against peace), “Class B” (war crimes), and “Class C” (crimes against humanity), committed during World War II.
The legal basis for the trial was established by the Charter of the International Military Tribunal for the Far East (CIMTFE) that was proclaimed on 19 January 1946. The tribunal convened on May 3, 1946, and was adjourned on November 12, 1948.
A panel of eleven judges presided over the IMTFE, one each from victorious Allied powers (United States, Republic of China, Soviet Union, United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Provisional Government of the French Republic, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, British India, and the Philippines).
In the Tokyo Trial, Crimes against Humanity (Class C) was not applied for any suspect. Prosecutions related to the Nanking Massacre were categorised as infringements upon the Laws of War.
Read more from the original source:
Max Keiser – Crowdfunding George Galloway – Trailer | London Real
Max Keiser of Russia Today on Crowdfunding George Galloway's Run for Mayor of London SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToLondonReal FULL EPISODE on Sunday WE…
By: London Real
Read the rest here:
Photos from the West Bank, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Russia and Iraq.
Read the original here:
Gay Marriage Goes Mainstream: New Zealand celebrates country's first same-sex weddings
While gays and lesbians still face discrimination and violence in many nations, notably Russia, other nations are joining a growing global movement to embrac…
Follow this link: