- Bilderberg (1214)
- Free Palestine (457)
- FreeNet Project (27)
- Gay Marriage (3289)
- Gaza Strip (1001)
- Israel Apartheid Week (55)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (41)
- Israeli Apartheid (281)
- Left Wing (748)
- Liberal Views (108)
- Max Blumenthal (119)
- Max Keiser (1054)
- No Nato (196)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (154)
- Occupy Bilderberg (111)
- Occupy Boston (473)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (99)
- Occupy Detroit (311)
- Occupy Europe (85)
- Occupy Florida (386)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (212)
- Occupy Greece (243)
- Occupy Houston (298)
- Occupy Inverness (6)
- Occupy LA (905)
- Occupy Lisbon (150)
- Occupy London (439)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (279)
- Occupy Madrid (174)
- Occupy Miami (275)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (607)
- Occupy Rome (179)
- Occupy Wall Street (415)
- Stop Globalization (110)
- West Bank (2109)
- Max Keiser Report The latest on the ECONOMY COLLAPSE – Video
- Max Keiser Report -THE GREEDY BANKERS are ready to RUIN XMAS – Video
- Max Keiser Report – TAKE YOUR MONEY OUT OF BANKS to STOP FEEDING GREEDY BANKERS – Video
- Banksters time traveling bonus stealers – Video
- Stop aggressive begging banksters! – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message3 months, 1 weekago
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: romney
Abortion, gay marriage rights left out on US presidential campaign trail
http//www.youtube.com/EnglishNewsTodayEnglish News TodayPlz Subscrib for Latest NewsPresident Obama and his Republican rival Mitt Romney stake out opposite p…
By: Mustafa Naci
Staver Suggests That Romney Is To Blame For Gay Marrige Wins
Staver Suggests That Romney Is To Blame For Gay Marrige Wins … ► 1:38► 1:38 www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETmAYWtdzOM NOVO1 dia atrs – 2 min – Vdeo enviado por RWWBlog www.rightwingwatch.org … Mat Staver says … Mais vdeos para Staver Suggests That Romney Is To Blame … Staver Blames Romney for Gay Marriage Wins, Blasts Fox News … www.rightwingwatch.org/…/staver-blames-romn… – Traduzir esta pgina 1 day ago — On today's “Faith and Freedom” radio program, Mat Staver insisted that Americans in general still oppose marriage equality, despite the recent … Mat Staver says that Romney is to Blame for Gay Marrige Wins southern4life.blogspot.com/…/mat-staver-says-th… – Traduzir esta pgina 1 day ago — Roger Poladopoulos said… Soon, there will be no one left for them to blame except God. These people have lost all touch with reality. Mojo – November 2012 | Mother Jones www.motherjones.com/…/georgia-senate-gets-52… – Traduzir esta pgina 1 day ago — Jerry Falwell-Linked Lawyer: It's Romney's Fault Gay Marriage Won in 2012 … Mat Staver, an influential evangelical lawyer closely linked with the Jerry … and suggesting that the Bureau of Labor statistics had fabricated the October ….. governor's recent comments blaming his defeat on “gifts” with which … marriage, Schema-Root news schema-root.org/people/families/marriage/ – Traduzir esta pgina +130 itens — Conservative blames Romney for passage of gay marriage … National View: How marriage …From:foxnews630Views:0 0ratingsTime:01:38More inEntertainment
Gay Marriage Mitt Romney
YES FOR GAY RIGHTS TO MARRY! Romney is an Ass! -Romney tries to justify his belief against gays in saying he does approve gay rights but they cannot get married- www.youtube.com -Romney talks about gays in the military- www.youtube.com -Ann Coulter and her absurd mouth www.youtube.comFrom:CurvaceousCarolViews:1 0ratingsTime:03:10More inPeople Blogs
Follow this link:
One Latin American colleague said Lima saw Romney as “The stereotypical gringo, hard working, prejudiced, short-sighted, with a dangerous imbalance between might and mind.”
See the article here:
Webster Tarpley (2012-05-20) – [Alex Jones] – Bilderberg Meeting to Reveal-Obama or Romney
Webster TarpleyFrom:iLoveNordTheGLViews:0 0ratingsTime:18:08More inNews Politics
Los Indignados de Miami en Contra de Mitt Romney Occupy Miami verus Mitt Romney www.occupymiamiflorida.orgFrom:designednowViews:95 0ratingsTime:22:52More inEntertainment
View original post here:
Do black people support Obama because he’s black? Do black people support Obama because he’s black? By JESSE WASHINGTON AP National Writer Surviving slavery, segregation and discrimination has forged a special pride in African-Americans
Mitt Romney should consider putting his money where his mouth is creating jobs in the Middle East and see if “Prosperity Pacts” would work in Israel-occupied Palestine. Financier James Wolfensohn tried and failed. Maybe Romney should give it a go.
In his 2009 speech to the U.N. General Assembly, President Obama called for progress on the Peace Process and for an end to Iran’s nuclear weapons program. Three years later, he’s failed to deliver. As has too often been the case with President Obama, the rhetoric doesn’t match the policy.
In a compelling but bleak New York Times assessment titled “Seven Lean Years of Peacemaking” by my New America Foundation colleague Daniel Levy, the negative results scream out. Levy writes:
Dobriansky tells only part of the story as it was in both 2009 and 2010 that President Obama committed substantial portions of his UN General Assembly addresses to the problems of Palestine and Israel. In 2010, he pointedly criticized the unwillingness of the parties to come together and pushed George Mitchell and others on his team to double down and get a deal done. Obviously, with the resignations of both Senator Mitchell and Dennis Ross who had been Obama’s Middle East wrangler on his National Security Team (both of whom had often worked at cross-purposes), ended Obama’s efforts thus far on securing Middle East peace.
These results deserve both to be highlighted and criticized — so thanks to Ambassador Dobriansky.
That said, would her candidate Mitt Romney do any better?
Yesterday we were given what were perhaps some of the most thoughtful comments yet expressed by Governor Romney on the turmoil in the Middle East and what can be done in response. While his comments were not Palestine-specific and this may be the first time I have heard Romney address foreign policy and not make a single mention of Israel, his broad survey of the Middle East region and his assessment of the youth cover Palestine.
Romney makes the sensible point that jobs matter, that economics is a major driver of both hope and desperation.
The aim of a much larger share of our aid must be the promotion of work, and the fostering of free enterprise. Nothing we can do as a nation will change lives and nations more effectively and permanently than sharing the insight that lies at the foundation of America’s own economy, and that is that free people pursuing happiness in their own ways, build a strong and prosperous nation.
So, Romney and the Obama administration actually are on similar tracks. But the scale of what is needed in the region is staggering — and small US programs or bland talk about job creation by the GOP presidential challenger doesn’t come near to the level of economic course correction the region needs.
A choice that looks to a conservative future for the Republican Party, and a promise of change. Source:? youtube.com Zeke: NORFOLK, Virginia — Rep.
Read the rest here:
Paul Ryan’s Promise: "We Can Turn This Thing Around."
The running mate for Mitt Romney has a history of going toe-to-toe with the Obama administration. In this February 2010 clip from the House Republican retreat in Baltimore, Ryan debates the President on his budget.
Watch Paul Ryan Debate Barack Obama In 2010