- Bilderberg (1217)
- Free Palestine (458)
- FreeNet Project (28)
- Gay Marriage (3292)
- Gaza Strip (1011)
- Israel Apartheid Week (56)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (41)
- Israeli Apartheid (282)
- Left Wing (750)
- Liberal Views (111)
- Max Blumenthal (120)
- Max Keiser (1056)
- No Nato (197)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (155)
- Occupy Bilderberg (113)
- Occupy Boston (474)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (101)
- Occupy Detroit (314)
- Occupy Europe (86)
- Occupy Florida (392)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (49)
- Occupy France (213)
- Occupy Greece (249)
- Occupy Houston (303)
- Occupy Inverness (6)
- Occupy LA (912)
- Occupy Lisbon (154)
- Occupy London (440)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (280)
- Occupy Madrid (174)
- Occupy Miami (277)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (608)
- Occupy Rome (182)
- Occupy Wall Street (419)
- Stop Globalization (111)
- West Bank (2119)
ShoutBoxLast Message3 months, 1 weekago
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: revolution
July 13, 2011 “A shift in revolutionary tactics” #OWS In a blog post, Adbusters, a Vancouver-based anti-consumerist magazine, cites the revolution strategies in Egypt and Spain and proposes a similar protest against Wall Street. On September 17, we want to see 20,000 people flood into lower Manhattan, set up tents, kitchens, peaceful barricades and occupy Wall Street for a few months.
See original here:
The word in Arabic, dostour, means constitution
From a recent article on Arab West Report, to which I contributed a section reporting from a conference held by Egyptian liberals on the ideal constitution. Somewhat surprisingly, there was a good deal of sentiment against the military council:
Essam al-Din Hassan next spoke about the principle of freedom and the encroachments against it in negotiations over the new constitution. One feature of these negotiations is the efforts of the Ministry of Defense and al-Azhar to entrench their independence from the rest of the state. In terms of the military, standing apart from the rest of the executive authority essentially two heads of state would be terrible for the civil state and allow Egypt to again become a military, police state.
It is not unreasonable to think, he stated, that the military might trade this status with religious forces that are also looking for gains in the constitution, especially the Salafs. They are arguing to keep Article 219 somewhere in the text, providing a conservative, Sunni-specific interpretation to the clause in Article 2 saying sharia is the primary source of legislation. But even Article 2, he argued, designating a religion for the state, has no place in a civil state. Article 3, similarly, guaranteeing special religious rights for the Copts, only reinforces the idea of a religious state. To curb such sectarian advances, firm consensus must be gathered in the committee of fifty which is rewriting the Constitution, so that civil state principles are protected, even from the tools of democracy which might undo them.
Ahmad Raghib spoke less about the necessary constitutional provisions for human dignity than the danger of their constant undermining. He noted that previous Egyptian constitutions, such as the 1971 version which governed up until the January 25 Revolution, provided guarantees for human dignity. This did not, however, stop the state from ignoring them, or even trampling upon them as was visible in the police torture cases against Khalid Saeed and Ahmad Bilal.
Raghib expanded Hassans warning about the military saying most institutions of state are seeking to enshrine their independence in the Constitution. This is expressly against the will of the people, however, who should have their elected officials administratively responsible for all these institutions. Unfortunately, in the previous Constitution, the Muslim Brotherhood collaborated with these institutions to preserve Mubaraks state and keep it and the military council immune from their crimes. He closed with the expectation that a third wave of the Revolution might be necessary to put things right and secure a true modern civil constitution.
Please click here to read the full article at Arab West Report, which contains further reporting from the conference as well as observations from an interview with Rev. Safwat al-Baiady, president of the Protestant churches of Egypt and a member in the constitutional committee.
See the original post here:
MAX KEISER Revolution Solution BITCOIN Resistance Starts Here! KEISER REPORT E516
By: Banking Financial information and systems
MAX KEISER: Revolution Solution: BITCOIN – Resistance Starts Here! [KEISER REPORT E516]
MAX KEISER: Revolution Solution: BITCOIN – Resistance Starts Here! [KEISER REPORT E516] Subscribe here for more Prime Interest, Max Keiser Financial news: …
By: Finance Online 1
The rest is here:
Feminist Revolution and Rise of Gay Marriage
Feminist Revolution and Rise of Gay Marriage.
Read the rest here:
Meditation Guided Robert Thurman Cool Revolution and the Age of Wisdom at Occupy WallStreet mp4 – Video
Meditation Guided Robert Thurman Cool Revolution and the Age of Wisdom at Occupy WallStreet mp4 meditation music guided meditation meditation guided meditation for beginners meditation music relax meditation for sleep meditation techniques meditation vi… By: Meditation Guided
Originally posted here:
No NATO! SolidaritÃ¤t mit dem Widerstand gegen Assad!
Rede von Nina Gunic, Sprecherin der RevolutionÃ¤r-Kommunistischen Organisation zur Befreiung (RKOB), auf der Kundgebung fÃ¼r den Sieg der Syrischen Revolution …
Read the rest here:
Max Keiser on the fruits of hesitation
You can have our revolution when you pull it from our craven, delinquent hands.
Read more here:
This Is The End – December 21 2012
This is the end……..of my daily videos for this year at PFT TV Support Press For Truth www.pressfortruth.ca Visit: pressfortruth.ca Join: pressfortruth.tv Recent Video Reports: December 21 2012 What Will You Do? www.pressfortruth.ca The Prorogation Of Parliament: www.pressfortruth.ca The Case To Reinstate The Bank Of Canada: www.pressfortruth.ca False Flag Fires! The Rise of The Phoenix: www.pressfortruth.ca The Monsanto Monopoly: www.pressfortruth.ca The Trans Pacific Partnership — A Corporate Fascist Coup: www.pressfortruth.ca The New World Order Of The 21st Century: www.pressfortruth.ca Paving The Way For A North American Union: www.pressfortruth.ca The Battle For Iran: www.pressfortruth.ca The Bilderberg Exodus: www.pressfortruth.ca Montreal: Welcome to the Revolution: www.pressfortruth.ca Occupy Bilderberg 2012: www.pressfortruth.ca Mayday — Occupy Toronto Reemerges: www.pressfortruth.ca The Money Changers Then And Now: www.pressfortruth.ca The Robocall Scandal And A Call For Justice! www.pressfortruth.ca MKULTRA And The Canadian Connection: www.pressfortruth.ca Police Accountability — SIU And The G20: www.pressfortruth.ca ACTA — Blueprint For A Global Takeover Of The Internet: www.pressfortruth.ca Biometric ID And The Coming Cashless Society: www.pressfortruth.ca SOPA — The End Of The Internet As We Know It! www.pressfortruth.ca My Daily Videos from the entire year: pressfortruth.tv Press For Truth Films: The Nation's Deathbed www.youtube.com United We …From:weavingspiderViews:953 65ratingsTime:07:26More inPeople Blogs
See the original post: