- Bilderberg (1435)
- Free Palestine (617)
- FreeNet Project (48)
- Gay Marriage (3794)
- Gaza Strip (1433)
- Israel Apartheid Week (162)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (114)
- Israeli Apartheid (463)
- Left Wing (1079)
- Liberal Views (292)
- Max Blumenthal (176)
- Max Keiser (1597)
- No Nato (409)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (389)
- Occupy Bilderberg (126)
- Occupy Boston (557)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (190)
- Occupy Detroit (393)
- Occupy Europe (119)
- Occupy Florida (507)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (67)
- Occupy France (301)
- Occupy Greece (310)
- Occupy Houston (390)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1106)
- Occupy Lisbon (176)
- Occupy London (523)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (316)
- Occupy Madrid (245)
- Occupy Miami (355)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (708)
- Occupy Rome (258)
- Occupy Wall Street (438)
- Stop Globalization (271)
- West Bank (2587)
ShoutBoxLast Message2 months, 3 weeksago
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: resistance
Former Republican candidate for Lt. Gov. E.W. Jackson, front center, gestures as he speaks to the media during a demonstration outside Federal Court in Norfolk, Va., Tuesday, Feb. 4, 2014. Jackson spoke in favor of the law banning same sex marriage.
Steve Helber, Associated Press
As the courts, state lawmakers and the general public move toward accepting and legalizing same-sex marriage, another historic shift is taking place away from trying to balance the interests between a minority of religious objectors and the majority of Americans, according to two conservative commentators.
A Washington Post/ABC poll released this week found a record-high 59 percent of Americans say they support same-sex marriage, while 50 percent said gay men and lesbians have a constitutional right to marry.
“In a Post-ABC poll in March 2004, 38 percent said same-sex marriage should be legal, while 59 percent said it should not, the same percentage now in favor of allowing gays to marry,” the Post reported.
That “dramatic shift in public opinion, and a series of legal victories, seem to be melting the resistance of the Republican Party and prompting conservatives to find new ways of framing the question,” wrote Fox News media analyst Howard Kurtz.
Among them is New York Times columnist Ross Douthat who conceded that gay marriage will soon be legalized throughout the United States, but wondered how that will affect “a substantial minority of Americans, most of them religious, still committed to the older view of marriage.”
He said one possibility is that this minority will fade into the background, allowed to practice their belief with legal protections for the few individuals and businesses that believe accommodating a gay marriage violates their religious beliefs.
The nation has a history of carving out exemptions for religious objectors to military service, vaccinations, union dues, school curriculum, abortion to name a few.
Continue reading here:
MAX KEISER: Revolution Solution: BITCOIN Resistance Starts Here! [KEISER REPORT E516]
In this episode of the Keiser Report, Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert, discuss the revolutionary solution that takes money and power from those who hate and giv…
By: Martial Law
Read more from the original source:
GAZA, (PIC)– Israeli warplanes launched a series of air strikes on Gaza Strip on Monday evening wounding a three-year-old child and blasting a number of abandoned training areas for armed wings of Palestinian factions.
Security sources told the PIC that Israeli warplanes entered the air space of the besieged enclave shortly after sundown and blasted a training site for the Quds Brigades, the armed wing of Islamic Jihad, in Deir Al-Balah in central Gaza.
They said that the warplanes then targeted two training sites for the Qassam Brigades, the armed wing of Hamas, in Nuseirat refugee camp also in central Gaza.
They said that the 3-year-old child Mohammed Bahjet Dalal was injured in the raid on Nuseirat. They added that the child was hit with shrapnel all over his body and he was taken to hospital where his condition was described as moderate.
Eyewitnesses said that the warplanes blasted a third position for the Qassam Brigades in Beit Lahia to the north of Gaza, while another resistance position was targeted south of the Strip.
A Palestinian weeps after seeing the body of a 3-year-old killed during an Israeli air strike. (Adel Hana, The AP)
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip Israeli air and ground forces launched a series of attacks Tuesday on targets across the Gaza Strip, killing a young girl and wounding 10 in response to the deadly shooting of an Israeli civilian by a Palestinian sniper.
It was the heaviest burst of violence in the volatile area since November 2012, when Israel and Hamas’ rulers engaged in eight days of heavy fighting. The sudden flare-up threatened a cease-fire that halted that fighting and which largely has held up for the past 13 months.
“I recommend to Hamas not to test our patience and to assert its authority,” Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Yaalon said. “If there isn’t quiet in Israel, there won’t be quiet in the Gaza Strip.”
The Israeli military said aircraft, tanks and infantry targeted “terror sites” in Gaza, including a weapons-manufacturing facility, “terror infrastructure” and a concealed rocket launcher. “Direct hits were confirmed,” it said.
Palestinian officials reported at least 16 Israeli attacks.
Hamas Health Ministry official Ashraf al-Kidra said an airstrike in central Gaza killed a 3-year-old girl and wounded three relatives, including two young siblings. In all, 10 people were wounded, he said.
Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri condemned what he called “cowardly” Israeli attacks. “The occupation will not terrify the Palestinian people by these actions and will not punish our resistance and will not halt its readiness to respond to any attacks on Gaza,” he said.
Israel launched the airstrikes shortly after a Gaza sniper shot an Israeli civilian laborer as he performed maintenance work on the border fence. The man was airlifted to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Tuesday’s attack was the latest in a series of violent incidents. An Israeli policeman was stabbed Monday outside a West Bank settlement, hours after a rocket fired from Gaza landed in southern Israel.
Go here to see the original:
MAX KEISER Revolution Solution BITCOIN Resistance Starts Here! KEISER REPORT E516
By: Banking Financial information and systems
Bilderberg 2013 The Experience Were YOU there?
Join the Resistance! see my channel http://www.youtube.com/user/FREEDOMTVtm?feature=mhee.
Follow this link:
Electrical Resistance Hackers Anonymous FREE PALESTINE DABKEH 2013
By: ABO TAHA Yousef
View original post here:
GCU Voices from Palestine: Haidar Eid – Israeli Apartheid Week 2013
As part of Israeli Apartheid Week, Students for Palestinian Rights (Caledonian University) hosted Professor Haidar Eid and Abir Kopty for a talk on the growing BDS (Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions) Movement and Resistance in Palestine. Dr. Haidar Eid is a Palestinian refugee whose parents were expelled from the Zarnouqa village in 1948. Dr. Eid is a member of the Palestinian Campaign for the Academic and Cultural Boycott of Israel steering committee and a co-founder of the One Democratic State Group. He currently lives in Gaza, where he is an Associate Professor of Cultural Studies at Al-Aqsa University.
See the rest here:
Power Hungry Cops Snatch Grab random people at OCCUPY Oakland. (Police State, Brutality) Power Hungry Cops Snatch Grab random people at OCCUPY Oakland.
See the original post:
Aug 2, 2012 Gaza_Gazans call for boycott of Israeli products during Ramadan
During the holy month of Ramadan, people in Gaza are calling on Palestinians to stop buying Israeli products, such as dairy goods and juices. Their aim is to secure their own market and strengthen their position. “The profit received by Israel from selling its products in the Gaza Strip is approximately 4 billion dollars. All this affects the capacity of the Israeli campaign and the economy”, says Muhsen Abu Ramadan, a Palestinian activist. The boycott of Israeli products is one of the peaceful ways for Gazans to fight back against occupation. “Together with the world boycott, the Palestinian boycott can lead to isolation of Israel like it was in the late '80s when the global boycott against the regime of the African apartheid in South Africa led to a democratic state, not paying attention to religion, gender and color”, says Doctor Haidar Aid, an activist. Young and old handed out leaflets promoting the need to boycott, throughout the Gaza Strip. They also called for people to support domestic production, which would, in this case, be part of the resistance. “We call for all Palestinians to join the campaign. We want to boycott Israeli products so that they can't earn money through us. They are occupants and attack us”, says Aed Yagi, head of the national initiative in Gaza. The campaign seemed popular in Gaza, with people seeing that continuing export from Israel will mean further suffering for Palestinians. The Great Day of Annihilation www.facebook.comFrom:Felonious VendettaViews:0 0ratingsTime:02:38More inNews Politics
Read this article: