- Bilderberg (1531)
- Free Palestine (703)
- FreeNet Project (48)
- Gay Marriage (4017)
- Gaza Strip (1599)
- Israel Apartheid Week (185)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (144)
- Israeli Apartheid (526)
- Left Wing (1271)
- Liberal Views (352)
- Max Blumenthal (207)
- Max Keiser (1804)
- No Nato (489)
- Occupation Pictures (2104)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (464)
- Occupy Bilderberg (132)
- Occupy Boston (584)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (211)
- Occupy Detroit (437)
- Occupy Europe (129)
- Occupy Florida (546)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (338)
- Occupy Greece (348)
- Occupy Houston (449)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1179)
- Occupy Lisbon (187)
- Occupy London (581)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (327)
- Occupy Madrid (275)
- Occupy Miami (384)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (744)
- Occupy Rome (292)
- Occupy Wall Street (459)
- Stop Globalization (331)
- West Bank (2819)
- Max Keiser Report The latest News on the GLOBAL ECONOMIC MELTDOWN – Video
- MAX KEISER: Hector Sants KNIGHTED, Global Bank Fraud, OWS, WIKILEAKS, & Police State! – Video
- Keiser Report: Westminster Circus Max Keiser – Video
- Keiser Report Markets! Finance! Scandal! (E26) – Video
- Keiser Report Episode 591 – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message1 hour, 50 minutesago
- Guest_4717 : wow great site, «link»
- Zachery : «link»
- kodoq : massive thanks ! «link»
- blogspot.com : [[Unit Link Terbaik di Indonesia Commonwealth Life Investra Link «link»
- Unit Link Terbaik : «link»
- brian : «link»
- Alejandro : «link»
- SUBMIT : «link»
- Merry : Wow... I like this «link»
- Cipto Junaedy : Tout d'abord «link» vous devez créer une propriété comme visible possible et Deuxièmement, vous
- Cipto Junaedy : Avec le marketing «link» de biens immobiliers, comme pour les autres formes de marketing, il serait impossible de générer des ventes sans plomb. Générer des ventes exige une combinaison de plusieurs choses différentes
- Flor : «link»
- Cipto junaedy : «link»
- Cipto junaedy : «link»
- darena : «link»
- ferawa : «link»
- Guest_3075 : «link»
- Etsuko : «link»
- Leigh : «link»
- Nadia : «link»
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: publishing
Crystal Castles “KEROSENE” (Occupy LA Video) crystalcastles.com Buy song on iTunes: itunes.apple.com lyrics: Light of God dimming weak Nothing's wrong go back to sleep Lost the will at infancy Drown them in charity Lend them comfort for sorrow Enthusiasm they borrow I can clean impurity Wash away with kerosene Can't offend my modesty Thank you for defiling me Language pure as binary Instruct with dishonesty In nature there's no tragedy Bandage them in tapestry Trade comfort for identity Drown me in kerosene Kerosene I'll protect you from All the things ive seen And I'll clean your wounds Rinse them with saline Kerosene – Song: Kerosene Crystal Castles (Ethan Kath and Alice Glass) Footage: Nov. 28th “Eviction Day” Occupy protest at City Hall in Los Angeles. Police insisted Occupiers vacate by midnight in hopes of dispersing the encampment.
See the original post:
MINNEAPOLIS The legal, business information and media company Thomson Reuters said Friday that an amendment to ban gay marriage in Minnesota would be bad for business.
Prominent companies including General Mills and St. Jude Medical spoke out earlier against the proposed amendment, which goes to the voters in November. Minnesota already has a law against gay marriage, but gay marriage opponents say the amendment is necessary to put the ban in the state constitution.
In a statement, Thomson Reuters said it doesn’t believe the amendment “would be good for Thomson Reuters or the business community in the state.”
Spokesman John Shaughnessy said Thomson Reuters, headquartered in New York City, has almost 8,000 employees in Minnesota, most based in the Minneapolis suburb of Eagan, and 60,000 around the world. “We believe the Minnesota Marriage Amendment, if passed, would limit our ability to recruit and retain top talent,” several Minnesota-based company executives wrote in an email to employees.
The company, which includes Reuters news agency, tried to clarify why it was weighing in on the issue, saying its statement was not a political or religious position. “Rather, our perspective on the Amendment is a business position,” the email said.
Jay Rosen, a professor of journalism at New York University and expert on media ethics, said he saw no problem with the larger company taking a position on a controversial social issue.
“If they’d come out and said, we’re against this amendment and that’s the way we’re going to edit the news that would be different,” Rosen said. “But that’s not what they said.”
Many news outlets are owned by larger conglomerates that lobby on various political issues, Rosen said. The company, known at the time as Thomson, acquired Minnesota’s West Publishing a leading U.S. provider of legal information in 1996. It acquired Reuters, including its news service, in 2008.
Minnesotans United for All Families, the group working to defeat the amendment, hailed the company’s decision.
“More and more, companies in Minnesota are standing up and saying that this hurtful amendment is not in the best interests of businesses, families or the state of Minnesota,” Richard Carlbom, the group’s executive director, said in a statement.