- Bilderberg (873)
- Free Palestine (309)
- FreeNet Project (3)
- Gay Marriage (2418)
- Gaza Strip (737)
- Israel Apartheid Week (39)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (18)
- Israeli Apartheid (241)
- Left Wing (483)
- Liberal Views (73)
- Max Blumenthal (46)
- Max Keiser (528)
- No Nato (160)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (86)
- Occupy Bilderberg (82)
- Occupy Boston (406)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (83)
- Occupy Detroit (295)
- Occupy Europe (77)
- Occupy Florida (371)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (193)
- Occupy Greece (223)
- Occupy Houston (274)
- Occupy Inverness (4)
- Occupy LA (823)
- Occupy Lisbon (128)
- Occupy London (358)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (264)
- Occupy Madrid (155)
- Occupy Miami (255)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (515)
- Occupy Rome (167)
- Occupy Wall Street (377)
- Stop Globalization (85)
- West Bank (1462)
- JP MORGAN FINANCIAL TERRORIST – Opinion of Max Keiser – based on the disturbing FACTS – Video
- People Who Believe In Justice And Humanity Should Support To Free Palestine, Says Israeli Writer
- Bilderberg 2013 bill maloney and ben fellows – Video
- Coast To Coast AM, June 08 2013, Bilderberg
- World News Today – The secretive Bilderberg conference – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message2 weeks, 1 dayago
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Dimas : An empty hand is no lure for a hawk
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: public
With more than half of voters supporting a repeal of Michigan’s gay marriage ban, advocates say it’s not a matter of if but when same-sex marriage is legal in the state.
Gay rights activists plan a 2016 ballot drive to overturn the 2004 constitutional ban approved by voters. Democratic senators last week introduced legislation to put the gay marriage question to voters in 2014, but odds of it passing a Republican-controlled Legislature are slim.
“We want to go to the ballot, win and make it a sustainable win that is an indication of a climate change in Michigan,” said Emily Dievendorf, managing director of Equality Michigan, a statewide gay rights organization.
She estimated needing to raise $12 million for a ballot initiative in 2016, a presidential election year when the cause could be helped by higher Democratic voter turnout, particularly among young voters. The time until then will be used to raise funds for the signature gathering, push passage of bills prohibiting discrimination against gays and lesbians supported by nearly seven in 10 voters and educate the public.
Same-sex marriage is legal in 12 states. Each of them previously allowed same-sex couples to jointly adopt children and included protections for gays and lesbians in anti-discrimination laws, measures not on the books in Michigan, Dievendorf said.
“This is going to be an extensive effort,” she said. “Michigan is still way behind in those areas.”
The state’s gay marriage ban also prohibits civil unions and led public employers to rewrite policies to continue providing health insurance and other benefits to the domestic partners of gay employees.
While the 2004 measure received 58 percent support 8 years ago, a poll released last month indicates a significant shift in the public’s mood.
Fifty-five percent of likely voters said they would vote to amend the state constitution to allow same-sex marriage, according to poll from EPIC-MRA in Lansing. Forty-one percent were against with 4 percent undecided.
See the rest here:
LIVELEAK.COM NEW VIDEO OF OCCUPY HOUSTON SHOOTING The video hadn't been shown to the public until now. Eyewitnesses started shooting video of it all when they first saw the man walking around, firing the gun… By: 4wikiman
Uruguayan lawmakers have voted to legalise gay marriage, making the South American country the third in the Americas to do so.Supporters of the law, who had filled the public seats in the legislative building, erupted in celebration…
Follow this link:
WASHINGTON (AP) The nation’s views on gay marriage are more favorable in large part because of a shift in attitudes among those who know someone who is gay or became more accepting as they got older of gays and lesbians, according to a national survey.
The Pew Research Center poll also finds that a large group of younger adults who tend to be more open to gay rights is driving the numbers upward. The issue has grabbed the national spotlight recently with the public embrace of same-sex marriage by Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton and Republican Sen. Rob Portman of Ohio.
“We’ve certainly seen the trend over the last ten years,” Michael Dimock, director of the center, said Wednesday. “But we’re now really in a position to talk about the combination of generational change and personal change that have sort of brought the country to where it is today.”
Overall, the poll finds 49 percent of Americans favor allowing gays and lesbians to marry legally, and 44 percent opposed to the idea. That’s more people now favoring gay marriage than opposing it. A decade ago 58 percent opposed it and a third supported it.
The 49 percent who now support same-sex marriage includes 14 percent who said they have changed their minds.
When asked why, almost one-third say it’s because they know someone who is gay a family member, friend or acquaintance. A quarter said their personal views have changed as they thought more about the issue or just because they’ve grown older and more accepting.
One of those polled said: “My best friend from high school is a gay man, and he deserves the same rights,” adding that his friend and a partner “are in a committed relationship.”
Another person attributed the shift in attitude to “old fashioned ignorance,” and said “I grew up a little bit.”
Just 2 percent overall said their views have shifted against gay marriage.
Another major factor in the long-term shift in the public’s view: the so-called millennial generation of young adults born since 1980_today’s 18- to 32-year-olds who entered adulthood in the new millennium. The survey finds 70 percent of millennials favor same-sex marriage.
Read the original here:
NABLUS, January 9, 2013 (WAFA) Drivers of public transportation sector in the West Bank went on a one-day strike Wednesday to protest government failure to meet their demands paralyzing as a result life across the West Bank.
The drivers are demanding reduction in fuel prices in light of the current bad economic situation.
They said they will escalate their strike if the government does not respond to their demands.
Around 25,000 drivers went on strike in September protesting the high prices of fuel.
Meanwhile, head of the public transportation union stressed that the union did not call for this strike and that it was conducted by the drivers themselves.