- Bilderberg (607)
- Free Palestine (295)
- FreeNet Project (3)
- Gay Marriage (2150)
- Gaza Strip (696)
- Israel Apartheid Week (38)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (18)
- Israeli Apartheid (228)
- Left Wing (456)
- Liberal Views (72)
- Max Blumenthal (46)
- Max Keiser (445)
- No Nato (160)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (85)
- Occupy Bilderberg (72)
- Occupy Boston (406)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (83)
- Occupy Detroit (293)
- Occupy Europe (76)
- Occupy Florida (371)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (46)
- Occupy France (193)
- Occupy Greece (223)
- Occupy Houston (271)
- Occupy Inverness (4)
- Occupy LA (821)
- Occupy Lisbon (128)
- Occupy London (352)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (264)
- Occupy Madrid (155)
- Occupy Miami (255)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (494)
- Occupy Rome (166)
- Occupy Wall Street (375)
- Stop Globalization (84)
- West Bank (1296)
- Max Keiser Interview – Teaser #3 – WARNING ADULT CONTENT | London Real – Video
- Max Keiser – Bitcoin, Bernanke
- Alex Jones – Google runs Bilderberg! Googleberg? – Video
- Aliens in American Government Bilderberg Group Behind New World Order – Video
- Scandal Week, Angelina Eugenics, Mini-Bilderberg – New World Next Week – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message2 days, 3 hoursago
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Dimas : An empty hand is no lure for a hawk
- Mirzadeh : A good anvil does not fear the hammer
- Pigbag : Better an egg today than a hen tomorrow
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: protest-against
West Bank violence following settlement protest
Palestinian protesters clash with Israeli soldiers in the West Bank on Saturday at a protest against Jewish settlements in the area. Six people, two of them journalists, are detained at the site in South Hebron. Israeli forces used foul-smelling water to disperse demonstrators and dismantled tents set up in protest
The rest is here:
HEBRON: Israeli Army yesterday forced Palestinian activists to evacuate a West Bank encampment they tried to set up to protest against settlement building, witnesses said. Soldiers dismantled tents that were being erected in two different areas near the town of Yatta in the southern West Bank, and forced activists to leave, the Palestinian witnesses said. At the first site no arrests were made, but soldiers used water cannon to disperse activists at the second and arrested six people, including two photographers. Two protesters were injured and taken to hospital in nearby Hebron. An Israeli army spokeswoman confirmed to AFP the evacuation of the first encampment before it had been set up. She said later that during the second operation, five Palestinian and two Israeli activists were arrested and that 100 Palestinians were dispersed after the site was declared a closed military zone. Palestinians and activists were on Feb. 2 forcefully removed from a new camp near a West Bank village, after a third attempt at the novel form of protest against Jewish settlement. In January, Palestinians put up a 24-tent protest camp on disputed land on the eastern outskirts of Jerusalem, dubbed Bab Al-Shams, or Gate of the Sun in Arabic, in a bid to draw attention to Israeli plans to build in the area, known as E1. Later that month, activists set up an encampment of four tents and a structure under construction to protest against Israels intention to confiscate land near Beit Iksa northwest of Jerusalem, naming it Bab Al-Karama, or Gate of Dignity. Both encampments were later removed by the Israeli military which controls those parts of the West Bank.
Israel’s army on Saturday forced Palestinian activists to evacuate a West Bank encampment they tried to set up to protest against settlement building, witnesses said.
Soldiers dismantled tents that were being erected in two different areas near the town of Yatta in the southern West Bank, and forced activists to leave, the Palestinian witnesses said.
At the first site no arrests were made, but soldiers used water cannon to disperse activists at the second and arrested six people, including two photographers.
Two protesters were injured and taken to hospital in nearby Hebron.
An Israeli army spokeswoman confirmed to AFP the evacuation of the first encampment before it had been set up.
She said later that during the second operation, five Palestinian and two Israeli activists were arrested and that 100 Palestinians were dispersed after the site was declared a “closed military zone”.
Palestinians and activists were on February 2 forcefully removed from a new camp near a West Bank village, after a third attempt at the novel form of protest against Jewish settlement.
In January, Palestinians put up a 24-tent protest camp on disputed land on the eastern outskirts of Jerusalem, dubbed Bab al-Shams, or Gate of the Sun in Arabic, in a bid to draw attention to Israeli plans to build in the area, known as E1.
Later that month, activists set up an encampment of four tents and a structure under construction to protest against Israel’s intention to confiscate land near Beit Iksa northwest of Jerusalem, naming it Bab al-Karama, or “Gate of Dignity”.
Both encampments were later removed by the Israeli military which controls those parts of the West Bank.
See more here:
Saturday, 02 February 2013 19:38
BURIN: Palestinians and activists were on Saturday forcefully removed from a new camp near a West Bank village, after a third attempt at the novel form of protest against Jewish settlement.
An AFP correspondent said the army used tear gas and violence to remove hundreds of people who had set up four temporary huts and three tents near Burin, south of Nablus in the northern West Bank.
The correspondent said journalists were also forcefully removed from the site. He said security forces made arrests, but he was unaware of any injuries.
A police spokesman confirmed that seven Palestinians and one settler were arrested. She said a settler was injured when a rock hit his head during the mutual stone-throwing, and was taken to hospital near Tel Aviv.
“It is all quiet there now,” she added.
Go here to see the original:
Occupy London – Inside Battersea Park Battersea Park is home to a protest against cuts in Wandsworth, we meet locals, politicians and the activists behind the peaceful protest.
Hundres of Thousands March In Paris Against Gay Marriage
People from different religions join together in Paris to protest against President Hollande's plans to legalise gay marriage. Thousands of people have marched through the streets of Paris to protest against President Francois Hollande's plan to legalise gay marriage and adoption by June. Protesters waving pink-and-white posters walked through Paris in near freezing temperatures, many of them couples with children in tow, in strollers or on their fathers' shoulders. “I am perfectly happy that homosexual couples have rights and are recognised from a civil point of view,” said protester Vianney Gremmel. “But I have questions regarding adoption.” Cardinal Andr Vingt-Trois, a Catholic leader who launched the opposition with a critical sermon in August, met protesters in southern Paris and expressed his “encouragement that Christians express what they think.” Leaders of most faiths in France have spoken out, stressing problems for children that they saw emerging from same-sex marriage rather than addressing the argument among supporters that it was simply an issue of equal rights for gay adults. Spectators watch the crowds on the march gathering “The French are tolerant, but they are deeply attached to the family and the defence of children,” said Daniel Liechti, vice-president of the National Council of French Evangelicals. Support for gay marriage in France has slipped by about 10% to under 55% since opponents began speaking out, according to surveys, and fewer than half of …
Originally posted here:
Occupy Oakland May Day Stay-Away Protest Occupy Oakland May Day protest against Stay-Away Orders and ICE detentions. By: addio33
Read the original here:
E1, West Bank (Reuters) – Israeli security forces evacuated about 100 Palestinians early on Sunday from tents pitched in an area of the West Bank as a protest against Israeli plans to build a settlement there.
Israel’s Supreme Court ruled on Friday that the Palestinian outpost, built in the geographically sensitive area known as E1, could remain for six days while the issue of the removal of the tents was being discussed.
A police spokesman said the court allowed for the removal of the protesters even if the tents, for now, will stay.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said he had ordered the area sealed off to prevent clashes.
“I immediately called for the area to be closed off so there would not be large gatherings there that could cause friction and breach the public order,” he told Army Radio.
Hundreds of Israeli police and border guards entered the compound and told a crowd of about 100 to leave the 20 large, steel-framed tents erected on Friday.
Those protesters who refused to leave were carried down the hill by Israeli officers and detained, but were not jailed. Israeli police vans took them to the West Bank town of Ramallah, the Palestinian seat of government.
“Everyone was evacuated carefully and swiftly, without any injuries to officers or protesters,” said police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld.
MORE CAMPS PLANNED
Palestinian activists criticized the raid and promised more protest camps in areas designated by Israel for settlements.
Protest against the occupation, Nabi Saleh, West Bank, 21.12.2012.mpg
A Palestinian girl dressed as Santa Claus, marches during the weekly protest against the occupation, in the West Bank village of Nabi Saleh, December 21, 2012. www.flickr.comFrom:yisraelpnmViews:142 4ratingsTime:03:22More inNews Politics