- Bilderberg (621)
- Free Palestine (295)
- FreeNet Project (3)
- Gay Marriage (2164)
- Gaza Strip (706)
- Israel Apartheid Week (38)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (18)
- Israeli Apartheid (231)
- Left Wing (461)
- Liberal Views (72)
- Max Blumenthal (46)
- Max Keiser (449)
- No Nato (160)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (85)
- Occupy Bilderberg (73)
- Occupy Boston (406)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (83)
- Occupy Detroit (293)
- Occupy Europe (76)
- Occupy Florida (371)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (46)
- Occupy France (193)
- Occupy Greece (223)
- Occupy Houston (271)
- Occupy Inverness (4)
- Occupy LA (821)
- Occupy Lisbon (128)
- Occupy London (356)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (264)
- Occupy Madrid (155)
- Occupy Miami (255)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (495)
- Occupy Rome (166)
- Occupy Wall Street (375)
- Stop Globalization (84)
- West Bank (1306)
- Max Keiser Financial Terrorists Hike Debt, Will Cause Collapse.. – Video
- Max Keiser – America Will Lose Economic Collapse Coming – Video
- MAX KEISER: Decapitated Consumers No brain, more humane [KEISER REPORT E444] – Video
- Max Keiser v Warren Buffett Teaser Video – WARNING ADULT CONTENT _ London Real – Video
- SKIDBIKE – From left wing looking at front tire dolly. – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message2 days, 10 hoursago
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Dimas : An empty hand is no lure for a hawk
- Mirzadeh : A good anvil does not fear the hammer
- Pigbag : Better an egg today than a hen tomorrow
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: press-release
Home DOLE bans deployment of OFWs to Gaza strip and partial ban on Southern and Central Israel You and 1 others shared this.
A November 28, 2012, press release from the Department of Labor and Employment: Balik-manggagawa or overseas Filipino workers here on vacation who are returning to work in the Southern and Central Israel cities and towns of Sderot, Beersheva, Ashdod, Ashkelon, Tel Aviv, and Jerusalem to work will be allowed to return to those areas, while fresh hires or first-time OFWs will not be deployed to these areas. Continue reading Official Gazette of the Republic of the Philippines
Read more here:
Opponents of gay marriage will be seen by history in the “same light” as those who once opposed mixed-race partnerships, one of the driving forces behind Britain’s changing equality laws claims today.
Richard Reeves, until this summer Nick Clegg’s director of strategy who helped draw up the Coalition’s proposals to legalise same-sex marriages, said the Government needed to “stand up to the forces of conservatism”.
He said he disagreed with Mr Clegg for recalling a press release calling opponents of gay marriage “bigots”. “Here’s the thing: they are bigots,” he wrote in the New Statesman. “In the end, the only reason to deny a gay couple the right to marry is a belief that their relationship is in some way inferior to a heterosexual one. That’s bigotry.”
Mr Reeves added: “I have no doubt that the opponents of same-sex marriages will be seen, in fairly short historical order, in the same light as those who opposed mixed-race marriages.”
His comments came as Independent Voices launched a campaign to ensure gay marriage is put on the statute book.
Next month, anti-gay marriage activists plan a show of strength at the Conservative Party Conference. They have booked a 1000-seat venue in Manchester which they hope to fill with Tory peers, MPs and supporters.
‘Independent Voices’ is putting forward a manifesto calling on our politicians to start legislating on equal civil marriage rights. Sign today at independentvoices.com
‘The Cloud” will draw you into the third floor galleries of the Anchorage Museum even if a big show of modern art isn’t quite what you’d planned to see. The lumpy, floating installation is the first thing one sees in “True North: Contemporary Art of the Circumpolar North,” on display through Sept. 9
View original post here:
By Chris Reidy, Globe Staff A ground-breaking ceremony is set for Thursday for Longwood Center, a long-stalled laboratory building in Bostons Longwood Medical Area.
Here is the original post:
This is not a hoax. This is an actual thing. A photo from a fight in Raging Bull II .
See the original post:
They’re Making A "Raging Bull" Sequel, Scorsese And De Niro Are Not Involved
Mogwai: “Earth Division” (via SoundCloud) The organization Music for Occupy will release a compilation of music inspired by the Occupy Wall Street movement on May 15. (May 1 is the designated day of re-occupation worldwide.) The massive compilation, titledOccupy This Album, features Yoko Ono, Patti Smith, Yo La Tengo, New Party Systems (featuring members of TV on the Radio, Liturgy, and the Notekillers), Mogwai, Ladytron, Tom Morello, Debbie Harry, Thee Oh Sees, Amanda Palmer, UNKLE, Girls Against Boys, Willie Nelson, filmmaker Michael Moore (covering Bob Dylan),and more.
Read the original post:
Occupy Redlands will participate in a national call to action by occupying two Walmarts in a row Wednesday. A National Day of Action to “shut down the corporations” was called by Occupy Portland as a day of nonviolent action directed at corporations composing the Legislative Exchange Council.
Occupy group plans protests at Walmarts
Friday, 3 February 2012, 5:17 pm Press Release: Science Media Centre Scientists occupy Wall Street Journal A group of expert climate researchers has rounded robustly on 16 scientists who complained in the Wall Street Journal (No Need to Panic About Global Warming) that presidential candidates should understand that the statement that “nearly all scientists demand that something dramatic be done to stop global warming” is not true. The initial complaint used Auckland academic Dr Chris de Freitas, the editor of the journal Climate Research – and a vocal critic of some aspects of climate change science – as a poster boy for its argument that “many young scientists furtively say that while they also have serious doubts about the global-warming message, they are afraid to speak up for fear of not being promoted-or worse”. It said that when Dr de Freitas published a peer-reviewed article in 2003 “with the politically incorrect (but factually correct) conclusion that the recent warming is not unusual in the context of climate changes over the past thousand years” members of a “warming establishment” mounted a determined – though unsuccessful – campaign to have him removed from his editorial job and fired from his university position.
Read more here: