- Bilderberg (1217)
- Free Palestine (458)
- FreeNet Project (28)
- Gay Marriage (3292)
- Gaza Strip (1003)
- Israel Apartheid Week (56)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (41)
- Israeli Apartheid (281)
- Left Wing (750)
- Liberal Views (110)
- Max Blumenthal (120)
- Max Keiser (1055)
- No Nato (196)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (155)
- Occupy Bilderberg (113)
- Occupy Boston (474)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (101)
- Occupy Detroit (314)
- Occupy Europe (86)
- Occupy Florida (387)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (213)
- Occupy Greece (249)
- Occupy Houston (301)
- Occupy Inverness (6)
- Occupy LA (907)
- Occupy Lisbon (154)
- Occupy London (439)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (279)
- Occupy Madrid (174)
- Occupy Miami (276)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (608)
- Occupy Rome (181)
- Occupy Wall Street (415)
- Stop Globalization (111)
- West Bank (2110)
ShoutBoxLast Message3 months, 1 weekago
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: press-release
One county official in Pennsylvania is handing out marriage licenses to gay couples, even though it’s against state law. But four states could legalize gay marriage in the next few years.
On Tuesday, an official in Pennsylvania’s Montgomery County made a decision that he said would put him “on the right side of history and the law.” He decided that he would issue a same-sex marriage license to anyone who wanted it.
Subscribe Today to the Monitor
Click Here for your FREE 30 DAYS of The Christian Science Monitor Weekly Digital Edition
In Pennsylvania, same-sex marriage is illegal, but Register of Wills Bruce Hanes said in a press release that he made his “own analysis of the law.” He also noted that the state’s attorney general announced on July 11 that she would not defend that state’s gay marriage ban against a legal challenge by the American Civil Liberties Union. At least one same-sex couple has already been married in Montgomery County.
In the end, little may change in Pennsylvania. Gov. Tom Corbett (R) is likely to make sure the state’s gay-marriage ban is defended in court, and Mr. Hanes’s protest might not survive legal scrutiny. But the ferment in Pennsylvania is indicative of a brewing fight in gay marriage’s “battleground states.” With Delaware, Minnesota, and Rhode Island all legalizing same-sex marriage this year, advocates on both sides of the issue are preparing to spend millions of dollars in a handful of states that could follow their lead.
Hawaii, Illinois, New Jersey, and Oregon are at the top of the list, legal experts say. But there is unlikely to be a stampede toward the acceptance of gay marriage, despite the Supreme Court’s two landmark rulings this summer.
“It is unlikely that all states will adopt same-sex marriage in the foreseeable future,” says Jack Tweedie, director of children and families program at the National Conference of State Legislatures in Denver. “The political solution is a state-by-state one, and it will be slow.”
RAMALLAH, May 19, 2013 (WAFA) The overall Palestinian Monetary Indicator for the Business Cycle (PMABCI) witnessed an increase from -2.12 in April to 3.8 in May, said a press release by Monetary Authority on Sunday.
The following figure clarified a considerable improvement in the West Bank indicator, as its value increased from -5.4 in April to 1.93 in May.
This indicated a sustained improvement in the economic conditions in the West Bank, which is reflected by the upward trend of the PMABCI since November 2012.
The release said that the Gaza indicator increased, though with a slower pace than in the West Bank, and reached 1.76, which is a relative improvement over the previous month.
It said Gaza still suffers from apparent fluctuations in overall economic performance that are influenced by several exogenous and endogenous variables, particularly, related to the Israeli siege.
The release attributed the limit of the expectations of an economic improvement in the short run to the severe economic conditions in Gaza since June 2007, in addition to the lack of political prospect under the Israeli siege and the continued drift with the West Bank.
Read this article:
Home DOLE bans deployment of OFWs to Gaza strip and partial ban on Southern and Central Israel You and 1 others shared this.
A November 28, 2012, press release from the Department of Labor and Employment: Balik-manggagawa or overseas Filipino workers here on vacation who are returning to work in the Southern and Central Israel cities and towns of Sderot, Beersheva, Ashdod, Ashkelon, Tel Aviv, and Jerusalem to work will be allowed to return to those areas, while fresh hires or first-time OFWs will not be deployed to these areas. Continue reading Official Gazette of the Republic of the Philippines
Read more here:
Opponents of gay marriage will be seen by history in the “same light” as those who once opposed mixed-race partnerships, one of the driving forces behind Britain’s changing equality laws claims today.
Richard Reeves, until this summer Nick Clegg’s director of strategy who helped draw up the Coalition’s proposals to legalise same-sex marriages, said the Government needed to “stand up to the forces of conservatism”.
He said he disagreed with Mr Clegg for recalling a press release calling opponents of gay marriage “bigots”. “Here’s the thing: they are bigots,” he wrote in the New Statesman. “In the end, the only reason to deny a gay couple the right to marry is a belief that their relationship is in some way inferior to a heterosexual one. That’s bigotry.”
Mr Reeves added: “I have no doubt that the opponents of same-sex marriages will be seen, in fairly short historical order, in the same light as those who opposed mixed-race marriages.”
His comments came as Independent Voices launched a campaign to ensure gay marriage is put on the statute book.
Next month, anti-gay marriage activists plan a show of strength at the Conservative Party Conference. They have booked a 1000-seat venue in Manchester which they hope to fill with Tory peers, MPs and supporters.
‘Independent Voices’ is putting forward a manifesto calling on our politicians to start legislating on equal civil marriage rights. Sign today at independentvoices.com
‘The Cloud” will draw you into the third floor galleries of the Anchorage Museum even if a big show of modern art isn’t quite what you’d planned to see. The lumpy, floating installation is the first thing one sees in “True North: Contemporary Art of the Circumpolar North,” on display through Sept. 9
View original post here:
By Chris Reidy, Globe Staff A ground-breaking ceremony is set for Thursday for Longwood Center, a long-stalled laboratory building in Bostons Longwood Medical Area.
Here is the original post:
This is not a hoax. This is an actual thing. A photo from a fight in Raging Bull II .
See the original post:
They’re Making A "Raging Bull" Sequel, Scorsese And De Niro Are Not Involved
Mogwai: “Earth Division” (via SoundCloud) The organization Music for Occupy will release a compilation of music inspired by the Occupy Wall Street movement on May 15. (May 1 is the designated day of re-occupation worldwide.) The massive compilation, titledOccupy This Album, features Yoko Ono, Patti Smith, Yo La Tengo, New Party Systems (featuring members of TV on the Radio, Liturgy, and the Notekillers), Mogwai, Ladytron, Tom Morello, Debbie Harry, Thee Oh Sees, Amanda Palmer, UNKLE, Girls Against Boys, Willie Nelson, filmmaker Michael Moore (covering Bob Dylan),and more.
Read the original post: