- Bilderberg (1418)
- Free Palestine (609)
- FreeNet Project (45)
- Gay Marriage (3768)
- Gaza Strip (1397)
- Israel Apartheid Week (155)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (111)
- Israeli Apartheid (437)
- Left Wing (1071)
- Liberal Views (280)
- Max Blumenthal (168)
- Max Keiser (1564)
- No Nato (403)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (373)
- Occupy Bilderberg (126)
- Occupy Boston (550)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (176)
- Occupy Detroit (389)
- Occupy Europe (116)
- Occupy Florida (497)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (294)
- Occupy Greece (305)
- Occupy Houston (381)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1084)
- Occupy Lisbon (176)
- Occupy London (516)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (309)
- Occupy Madrid (238)
- Occupy Miami (346)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (696)
- Occupy Rome (245)
- Occupy Wall Street (432)
- Stop Globalization (265)
- West Bank (2557)
- Keiser Report: Lynching America (E503) (ft. George Galloway) – Video
- Keiser Report: Triangle Of Fraud (E568)Keiser Report: Triangle Of Fraud (E568)Keiser Repor – Video
- Keiser Report: Monetized Genocide (E381) – Video
- Keiser Report: The Killing of Tony Blair (E489) (ft. George Galloway) – Video
- Max Keiser : Finance & Terrorism, War On Syria WW3 Started 2013 – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message2 months, 2 weeksago
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: population
File photo shows illegal Israeli settlement units on the outskirts of al-Quds (Jerusalem) in the occupied West Bank.
Official figures show the population of Israeli settlers in the occupied West Bank increased by 4.2 percent last year, as Tel Avivs talks with the Palestinians falter over the regimes illegal settlement activities.
According to figures released by Israels interior ministry, the number of settlers living in the Israeli-occupied West Bank rose to 375,000 in January 2014, up from 360,000 at the same time the year before, AFP reported on Thursday.
On March 3, data released by Israels Central Bureau of Statistics showed that the Tel Aviv regime began work on 2,534 settlement units in the year 2013, compared to 1,133 in 2012.
The new figures come as the US-brokered talks between Israel and the Palestinian Authority (PA) have reached a deadlock as Tel Aviv turns a cold shoulder to international calls for a halt in its illegal settlement expansion in the occupied Palestinian lands.
Since the resumption of the Israeli-Palestinian negotiations in July 2013, Tel Aviv has announced plans for building several thousand new settler units in the occupied West Bank and East al-Quds (Jerusalem).
Last week, US President Barack Obama criticized the Israeli regimes illegal settlement activities and said, We have seen more aggressive settlement construction over the last couple years than we’ve seen in a very long time.
Acting Palestinian authority chief, Mahmoud Abbas, has threatened to take diplomatic and legal action against the cancer of Israels illegal settlements in the occupied Palestinian lands.
More than half a million Israelis live in more than 120 settlements built since Israels occupation of the Palestinian territories of the West Bank and East al-Quds in 1967.
Reuters A Israeli policeman scuffles with a Palestinian as he sits on the floor during clashes after Friday prayers on the compound known to Muslims as Noble Sanctuary and to Jews as Temple Mount in Jerusalem’s Old City February 7, 2014. REUTERS/Ammar Awad
By Stephanie Nebehay
GENEVA (Reuters) – Israel’s policies in the West Bank and Gaza Strip appear to amount to apartheid due to its systematic oppression of the Palestinian people and de facto expropriation of their land, a United Nations investigator said in a report.
Richard Falk, U.N. special rapporteur on human rights in the Palestinian territories, said that Palestinian rights are being violated by Israel’s prolonged occupation of Palestinian territory and “ethnic cleansing” of East Jerusalem.
Gaza, despite the disengagement of Israel in 2005, remains “occupied” under an unlawful Israeli blockade that controls borders, airspace and coastal waters, and especially hurts farmers and fishermen, he said. The humanitarian situation in the Hamas-ruled enclave is dire amid fuel shortages, he added.
U.N. member states should consider imposing a ban on imports of produce from Jewish settlements in the West Bank, Falk said in his final report to the U.N. Human Rights Council after serving six years in the independent post.
In a section entitled “acts potentially amounting to segregation and apartheid”, he analysed Israeli policies, including “continuing excessive use of force by Israeli security forces” and unlawful killings that he said are “part of acts carried out in order to maintain dominance over Palestinians”.
Palestinians in the West Bank are subject to military laws, while Jewish settlers face a civil law system, he said. Israel also violates their rights to work and education, freedoms of movement and residence, and of expression and assembly, he said.
Ten years ago the U.N.’s International Court of Justice ruled that Israel’s separation wall inside the West Bank is illegal, he noted. Israel says it is a security barrier.
“It seems incontestable that Israeli measures do divide the population of the Occupied Palestinian Territory along racial lines, create separate reserves for Palestinians and expropriate their land,” Falk wrote in his 22-page report.
Once upon a time, the only CME margin hike releases the investing population cared about were those for gold (because no matter how high the E-Mini went, the CME never seemed too bothered). Now, the CME has more “important” things to worry about – such as preventing the “heating bill shock” that will come in February when the majority of the population opens their electricity and heating statements for January (sorry, there goes the discretionary retail spending cash). And of course, the ongoing deterioration of the emerging markets, in this case led by Turkey and the absolute collapse in the Turkish Lira. Which is why about an hour ago, the CME decided to hike both TRY (to both the USD and EUR) and Nat Gas margins, by 14 and 20% respectively. Will this normalize some of the vol seen around these products on Monday remains to be seen. Oh well, if not – the CME can just hike some more the same day, until it gets the desired outcome.
Continue reading here:
Traumatic weapons, water cannons, poison gas, microwave weapons, and sound weapons are part of the ever-expanding arsenal of the police around the world. Even peaceful demonstrations are violently dispersed
This story was submitted to the ICT Suite by Henriette Dodd, from the Older Women’s Network, Lewisham. This talk is not about the military operations of the second word war, but the memories of the 12 year old girl I was when the war was declared
See the article here:
What I find somewhat surprising in the gay-marriage discussion is this: By the evidence of most polls, nearly half of Americans favor gay marriage, even though only 3-5 percent of Americans are gay.
That is, only a very small minority of the population has any personal interest in the matter; so why does nearly half the population favor the matter?
Suppose athletic directors in high schools proposed some special tax benefit for themselves. Would half of the population support giving that small minority such a tax benefit, merely because they wished to have it? I doubt it.
So what accounts for such widespread support for a public policy that would only benefit a very small portion of the population? I believe the answer has two parts.
First, for many people, to oppose gay marriage is to be bigoted; it is to oppose homosexuals themselves. For such people, not to approve gay marriage is to be bigoted (an enemy of humanity, as Justice Kennedy so breezily put it), and in our pluralistic and relativistic culture, the only value that is commonly shared is non-bigotry. The last thing we wish to appear is bigoted.
The reason I believe this is what motivates many people is that, whenever I raise the question of the hypothetical public interest in gay marriage, I get blank stares.
Whenever I mention that I am open to being persuaded that the public has an interest in protecting homosexual unions, and open to hearing, therefore, arguments to that effect, I get no reply.
Indeed, some of my friends and acquaintances appear to be almost shocked when I ask, Why does the public have an interest in gay marriage? What public good does it serve?
If I had framed the question differently, and inserted tax benefit for athletic directors instead of gay marriage, the question would be regarded as a perfectly legitimate, ordinary question of public policy.
But in this case, if I raise the question of the public interest or the public good, I get embarrassed, indignant, or horrified looks, rather than reasoned opinion.
Go here to see the original:
Illuminati Bilderberg Global Population Reduction New World Order Agenda (Exclusive)!!!!
Ben Summerskill from Stonewall, the campaign for gay rights, said he was delighted by the result.
We always expected a tough challenge in the House of Lords, and Lord Dears fatal motion – very rarely used – demonstrates the lengths to which a minority of peers are, sadly, still prepared to go to deny full equality to lesbian, gay and bisexual people, he said.
Juliet Prager, Deputy Recording Clerk of Quakers in Britain said: A change in law to allow same-sex couples to marry will bring real joy to couples we know who say a civil partnership lacks spiritual expression.
Opponents of same-sex marriage have attacked the undemocratic tactics the Government have used to ram the legislation through Parliament at all costs.
Despite the highly unusual procedure of voting against a Government bill at second reading, 148 peers have chosen to register their profound opposition to the gay marriage bill, Colin Hart, campaign director for the Coalition for Marriage said.
The debate lifted the lid on the shoddy and undemocratic tactics of the Government who remain determined to ram this legislation through Parliament at all costs.
During the two days of debate, scores of peers voiced their opposition to gay marriage.
Lord Hylton, an independent crossbench peer, said that the word gay has been taken over by homosexuals.
Warning that medical opinion is against gay marriage, the 80-year-old said: I regret very much that the fine old English and French word gay has in my lifetime been appropriated by a small but vocal minority of the population.
He complained that it is no longer possible to use the word gay it in its original and rather delightful form.
See more here: