- Bilderberg (1432)
- Free Palestine (615)
- FreeNet Project (45)
- Gay Marriage (3786)
- Gaza Strip (1424)
- Israel Apartheid Week (162)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (112)
- Israeli Apartheid (462)
- Left Wing (1077)
- Liberal Views (289)
- Max Blumenthal (172)
- Max Keiser (1601)
- No Nato (403)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (380)
- Occupy Bilderberg (126)
- Occupy Boston (550)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (185)
- Occupy Detroit (391)
- Occupy Europe (116)
- Occupy Florida (502)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (298)
- Occupy Greece (308)
- Occupy Houston (383)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1088)
- Occupy Lisbon (176)
- Occupy London (516)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (311)
- Occupy Madrid (244)
- Occupy Miami (349)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (700)
- Occupy Rome (253)
- Occupy Wall Street (433)
- Stop Globalization (267)
- West Bank (2582)
- Gold Even More Bullish Under Yellen Than Bernanke or Greenspan! – Video
- Max Keiser Whenever I see David Cameron I see a pole dancer – Video
- RT News FAKE Anchor Quits, Abby Martin Shills’, Max Keiser pumps Bitcoins & Alex Jones Money Grab – Video
- Keiser Report : Economic Collapse Coming – The Global Financial Crisis is HERE! – Video
- Putin: Annexing of Crimea out of question -World News Flash – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message2 months, 3 weeksago
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: police-officers
Israeli forces have displayed a callous disregard for human life by killing dozens of Palestinian civilians, including children, in the occupied West Bank over the past three years with near total impunity, said Amnesty International in a report published today.
The report, Trigger-happy: Israels use of excessive force in the West Bank, describes mounting bloodshed and human rights abuses in the Occupied Palestinian Territories (OPT) as a result of the Israeli forces use of unnecessary, arbitrary and brutal force against Palestinians since January 2011.
In all cases examined by Amnesty International, Palestinians killed by Israeli soldiers did not appear to be posing a direct and immediate threat to life. In some, there is evidence that they were victims of wilful killings, which would amount to war crimes.
The report presents a body of evidence that shows a harrowing pattern of unlawful killings and unwarranted injuries of Palestinian civilians by Israeli forces in the West Bank, said Philip Luther, Middle East and North Africa Director at Amnesty International.
The frequency and persistence of arbitrary and abusive force against peaceful protesters in the West Bank by Israeli soldiers and police officers and the impunity enjoyed by perpetrators suggests that it is carried out as a matter of policy.
Deaths and injuries
Amnesty International has documented the killings of 22 Palestinian civilians in the West Bank last year, at least 14 of which were in the context of protests. Most were young adults under the age of 25. At least four were children.
According to UN figures, more West Bank Palestinians were killed by Israeli forces in 2013 than the total number killed in 2011 and 2012 combined. Forty-five were killed in the past three years.
Peaceful protesters, civilian bystanders, human rights activists and journalists are among those who have been killed or injured.
In the last three years at least 261 Palestinians, including 67 children, have been seriously injured by live ammunition fired by Israeli forces in the West Bank.
See the article here:
Lawyers for the so-called NATO 3 got a crack at cross-examining the first of two undercover police officers, after more than 50 recordings were played.
November 28, 2013 by occupiedpalestine
Thursday November 28, 2013 09:39 by IMEMC & Agencies Child Kidnapped Near Nablus [Wednesday Evening, November 27, 2013] Israeli soldiers and police officers kidnap three Palestinians, including two children, in occupied Jerusalem. Soldiers attack protesters near the city. File alray.ps Eyewitnesses state that the soldiers kidnapped Rami Dandees, 14, Majdi Al-Hadra, 14, and Bashar 
The Tuesday raid was the second on Occupy Miami in the past six weeks. On January 31, Miami-Dade cops evicted protesters from Government Center. This time it was City of Miami police officers that arrived in SWAT vans and emerged with their assault rifles drawn.
Read more from the original source:
JERUSALEM, June 26 (UPI) — A new Israeli police unit will investigate West Bank “price tag” attacks against Palestinians, officials said.
The unit will share intelligence with police elsewhere who investigate similar attacks.
“Price tag” is used to describe random acts of violence against Palestinians and their property, allegedly by Jewish extremists. About 80 percent of the incidents occur in the West Bank and another 10 to 15 percent in Jerusalem, Haaretz reported Wednesday.
This week, the tires of 21 cars in the East Jerusalem neighborhood of Beit Hanina were slashed and the vandals scrawled graffiti on a wall.
About 30 police officers have joined the new unit, with an additional 50 expected to join by the end of the year, Haaretz said.
See the original post:
Occupy Oakland protesters take to streets of Stockton, May 31, 2013. STOCKTON, CA – For the third time, protesters from the group Occupy Oakland have marched, carried signs, and shouted while blocking many downtown Stockton streets. Once again, members of the group are angry over deaths of suspects that took place in confrontations with Stockton police
Police Palestinian kills Israeli in West Bank, then is shot, arrested by police officers
Police: Palestinian kills Israeli in West Bank, then is shot, arrested by police officers Fox News – lrm;24 minutes ago lrm; JERUSALEM – Israeli police say a Palest…
By: Emy Manyak
Occupy LA sues city over mass arrests On November 30th last year around 300 protesters were arrested at the Los Angeles City Hall after being camped out in the vicinity for over two months. An estimated 1400 police officers showed up and blazed through the encampment in what protesters are now calling a “shock and awe” attack on their rights.
Occupy protesters storm financial district of Los Angeles Online World News Plz Subscrib for Latest News www.LargestBizDirectory.com Browse Search Company Listings Profiles Search By Company Name, Category, Phone, Mobile, Address Related Keywords ====================================================== Occupy Los Angeles activists are joining with labor unions to protest corporate control in America. They're targeting the financial district of downtown Los Angeles, where major banks like Bank of America and Wells Fargo have headquarters. Over the past 3 years, Wells Fargo has reported profits of more than 50 billion dollars but has received state and federal tax breaks totaling 18 billion dollars.
Go here to see the original:
Occupy protesters storm financial district of Los Angeles – Video
Iraq Veteran Scott Olsen Revisits Occupy Oakland After Injury Youth Radio caught up with Scott Olsen, 25, at today's Occupy Oakland rally in Frank Ogawa Plaza. One year ago today, Olsen was hit in the head with a tear gas canister, as Oakland police officers raided the tent encampment in front of city hall and arrested several protesters
Read more from the original source: