- Bilderberg (624)
- Free Palestine (296)
- FreeNet Project (3)
- Gay Marriage (2168)
- Gaza Strip (708)
- Israel Apartheid Week (38)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (18)
- Israeli Apartheid (232)
- Left Wing (463)
- Liberal Views (72)
- Max Blumenthal (46)
- Max Keiser (450)
- No Nato (160)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (85)
- Occupy Bilderberg (74)
- Occupy Boston (406)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (83)
- Occupy Detroit (293)
- Occupy Europe (76)
- Occupy Florida (371)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (46)
- Occupy France (193)
- Occupy Greece (223)
- Occupy Houston (271)
- Occupy Inverness (4)
- Occupy LA (821)
- Occupy Lisbon (128)
- Occupy London (356)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (264)
- Occupy Madrid (155)
- Occupy Miami (255)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (496)
- Occupy Rome (166)
- Occupy Wall Street (375)
- Stop Globalization (85)
- West Bank (1310)
- Max Keiser on Bitcoin, the Silk Road and Sex, Drugs
- Nigel Farage speaks about the Scottish Left Wing SNP ‘racists’, ‘fascists’ and ‘scum’ – Video
- Left Wing Violent Vitriol- Rhetoric of Bill Maher And Other Violent Liberal Hypocrites – Video
- Anonymous(Operation Free Palestine) [by PoisAnoN] – Video
- Where Will Bilderberg Meet Next? #N3 – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message4 days, 7 hoursago
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Dimas : An empty hand is no lure for a hawk
- Mirzadeh : A good anvil does not fear the hammer
- Pigbag : Better an egg today than a hen tomorrow
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: picture
PARIS (TheBlaze/AP) — France legalized gay marriage on Tuesday after a wrenching national debate and protests that flooded the streets of Paris. Legions of officers and water cannon stood ready near France’s National Assembly ahead of the final vote, bracing for possible violence on an issue that galvanized the country’s faltering conservative movement.
The measure passed easily in the Socialist-majority Assembly, 331-225, just minutes after the president of the legislative body expelled a disruptive protester in pink, the color adopted by French opponents of gay marriage.
“Only those who love democracy are here,” Claude Bartelone, the Assembly president, said angrily.
Picture taken on April 23, 2013 in Paris shows an illustration made with plastic figurines of men in front of the Palais Bourbon, the seat of the French National Assembly. After months of acrimonious debate and hundreds of protests that have occasionally spilled over into violence, France’s National Assembly is due to approve today a bill making the country the 14th to legalise same-sex marriage.Credit: AFP/Getty Images
In recent weeks, violent attacks against gay couples have spiked and some legislators have received threats – including Bartelone, who got a gunpowder-filled envelope on Monday.
One of the biggest protests against same-sex marriage drew together hundreds of thousands of people bused in from the French provinces — conservative activists, schoolchildren with their parents, retirees, priests and others. That demonstration ended in blasts of tear gas, as rabble-rousers, some in masks and hoods, led the charge against police, damaging cars along the Champs-Elysees avenue and making a break for the presidential palace.
Justice Minister Christiane Taubira told lawmakers that the first weddings could be as soon as June.
“We believe that the first weddings will be beautiful and that they’ll bring a breeze of joy, and that those who are opposed to them today will surely be confounded when they are overcome with the happiness of the newlyweds and the families,” she said.
When President Francois Hollande promised to legalize gay marriage, it was seen as relatively uncontroversial. But the issue has become a touchstone as his popularity has sunk to unprecedented lows, largely over France’s ailing economy.
Pro gay marriage activists celebrate with Champagne after French lawmakers legalized same-sex marriage, Tuesday, April 23, 2013. Lawmakers legalized same-sex marriage after months of bruising debate and street protests that brought hundreds of thousands to Paris. Tuesday’s 331-225 vote came in the Socialist majority National Assembly. France’s justice minister, Christiane Taubira, said the first weddings could be as soon as June. Poster reads: Medically Assisted Reproduction.Credit: AP
Read the rest here:
WaC escorted confronted Paul Volcker on Bilderberg attendance and the Federal Reserve!
Follow Luke @ www.twitter.com At a gala for the NY Economics Club, Luke Rudkowski questioned Paul Volcker on his Bilderberg attendance and the Federal Reserve. In a previous video, Volcker acknowledged being a member of Bilderberg and the Trilateral Commission but stated that the Federal Reserve was “the most insidious” organization he's been a member of. This time Luke had the opportunity to have a longer conversation with Volcker since he was lost at the event and couldn't find where he was supposed to be, so we had the interview as we helped him navigate around the hotel. As it turns out, the place we were helping Volcker find ended up being the room that Ben Bernanke was in waiting to have his picture taken, which is where Luke confronted him. Although Volcker was most likely not too pleased to have been confronted with the questions Luke asked him, he at least talked to us and didn't immediately call security as Bernanke did. Watch the first video with Paul Volcker: www.youtube.com Watch the Ben Bernanke confrontation: www.youtube.com Song: “Sillyconductor” by Woolfia freemusicarchive.org Support us by subscribing here bit.ly Check out our merchandise at wearechange.org Become a member of The Sponsor Lounge and get exclusive behind the scenes content while helping us grow! Join us today! http:///www.wearechange.org/donateFollow Luke @ www.twitter.com At a gala for the NY Economics Club, Luke Rudkowski questioned Paul Volcker on his Bilderberg attendance and the …From:101weJAMMINViews:17 0ratingsTime:06:39More inNews Politics
Miami's decision to ban itself from postseason football this season may have a few bowl executives squirming. With the Hurricanes out of the picture, there are 63 bowl-eligible teams — and 70 available spots in the 35 bowls.
Read more here:
Remarks by Palestinian leader Mahmud Abbas seen as questioning Palestinian refugees’ right to return to their former homes got a warm welcome from Israel on Saturday but received an angry reception in Gaza.
The Palestinian leader’s office meanwhile sought to dampen the impact of the remarks.
“Abu Mazen’s courageous words prove that Israel has a real partner for peace,” Israeli President Shimon Peres said in a statement, using the name by which the Palestinian president is informally known in Arabic.
But the Abbas comments sent thousands of Palestinians onto the streets in protest in the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip where they burned his picture and chanted “Out, Out, Abu Mazen.”
In an interview broadcast on Friday night by Israel’s Channel 2 television, Abbas said he had no intention of trying to regain his childhood home in the northern town of Safed in Galilee, today located inside Israel.
“I want to see Safed,” he said in English. “It’s my right to see it but not to live there.”
In a direct pitch to Israeli viewers aimed at assuaging their concerns ahead of a Palestinian bid to seek upgraded UN status, he reiterated his acceptance of the Israeli state within the borders that preceded its capture of the West Bank, the Gaza Strip and east Jerusalem in the 1967 Six-Day war.
“Palestine for me now is ’67 borders with east Jerusalem as its capital,” Abbas said.
“This is Palestine for me. I am a refugee, I am living in Ramallah, I believe that the West Bank and Gaza is Palestine and the other parts is Israel.”
He reiterated that the Palestinians would submit a bid this month to seek upgraded UN status.
Read the original here:
A new poll has revealed that a majority of Israeli Jews believe that the Jewish state practices apartheid against Palestinians, with many openly supporting discriminatory policies against the countrys Arab citizens. A third of those interviewed believe that Israels Arab citizens should be denied the vote, while almost half would like to see them stripped of their citizenship rights and placed under Palestinian Authority control, according to Israels liberal newspaper, Haaretz. About 20 percent of Israels population nearly eight million people are Israeli Arabs. Human rights groups have long decried existing Israeli policies that discriminate against Arabs, citing classroom shortages, smaller municipal budgets, and unequal property ownership rights as proof of Israeli Arabs status as second-class citizens. The only defense for this discrimination from the countries that support Israel is, it is the only democracy in the Middle East. This will convince none of those who are at the receiving end.
The survey lays bare an image of Israeli society, and the picture is a very, very sick one wrote Gideon Levy in Haaretz, in his comment to accompany the poll. If such treatments were to be meted to Jews in European countries, Israel would have raised hell. When it comes to Israel or Jews the rules are different. Why not, with diehard defenders of the Zionist state in the UN what cant it do? With conflicts after conflicts are being created in Arab and Muslim countries and with the American elections at full swing, what better cover Israel needs to continue its atrocities on the Israeli Arabs as well as the Palestinians? Israel is making hay while the sun is shining!
Read more here:
TO the Occupy movement demo on the steps of Londons St. Pauls Cathedral.
Read the rest here:
There aren't many of them. Big Boi from Outkast: He retweeted this story. Then retweeted this picture
The rest is here:
9 Celebrities Supporting Chick-Fil-A
On closer inspection, I guess she's wearing a flesh colored thong? NSFW unless your work is super awesome
Lady Gaga Publishes Racy Nude Of Herself For Her Fans
If they don't win gold, it won't be because they don't get along. Their exhibition tour is basically a caravan of good vibes, and it's all on Instagram . Team dinner! But where are Russ Westbrook and Kevin Love?
The rest is here:
The US Men’s Basketball Team Is All Like, "Road Trip!!!!!!"
Of course it is. Typical. This picture was supposed to be an album cover for the a comedy group called Les Horribles Cernettes
See the original post:
This Is The First Picture Ever Uploaded To The Internet