- Bilderberg (1428)
- Free Palestine (613)
- FreeNet Project (45)
- Gay Marriage (3780)
- Gaza Strip (1419)
- Israel Apartheid Week (159)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (112)
- Israeli Apartheid (458)
- Left Wing (1077)
- Liberal Views (284)
- Max Blumenthal (172)
- Max Keiser (1589)
- No Nato (403)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (379)
- Occupy Bilderberg (126)
- Occupy Boston (550)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (185)
- Occupy Detroit (390)
- Occupy Europe (116)
- Occupy Florida (501)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (296)
- Occupy Greece (306)
- Occupy Houston (382)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1087)
- Occupy Lisbon (176)
- Occupy London (516)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (311)
- Occupy Madrid (243)
- Occupy Miami (347)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (698)
- Occupy Rome (251)
- Occupy Wall Street (433)
- Stop Globalization (265)
- West Bank (2577)
ShoutBoxLast Message2 months, 3 weeksago
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: perception
Mikheil Saakashvili was president of Georgia from 2004 to 2013. He is a senior statesman at Tufts Universitys Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy.
See the article here:
When Putin invaded my country
Is government necessary? If so, what functions should it perform?
The discussion at the James V. Brown Library centered around those questions Wednesday evening during the talk given by Mehrdad Madresehee, Lycoming College professor of economics, on the role of government in the economy.
The functions the federal government should perform varies between conservative and liberal views. Conservatives believe in a limited government role, but that it should still be involved in some ways, Madresehee said, such as establishing laws, providing public goods and stepping in with “spill-over” effects.
The overarching ideology is the perception and placement of failure: while conservatives view government skeptically, liberals see the market’s limitations to solve social and economic problems, he said.
Regarding the government providing public goods – which are goods that can be consumed by someone without diminishing the amount others can consume – taxes are necessary as it forces everyone to contribute to the common good. That addresses the “free-rider problem” of everyone benefiting from a public good that only a few may contribute to otherwise, Madresehee said.
Liberals tend to believe in the redistribution of income and wealth, and fighting poverty. Regarding income and wealth inequality, “the market is ruthless,” Madresehee said.
“Who gets what is not determined by the number of hours worked, but by supply and demand,” he said.
While 1 percent of the American population is very rich, the majority is left lacking, he said.
The nation’s income tax is rather progressive, he said, as those who make more pay more. In comparison, Pennsylvania’s income tax is flat, as the rich and poor pay in the same, he said.
Madresehee said this country is not over-taxed compared to other countries.
Read the rest here:
BuzzFeed Sports spoke with 11-time medalist Natalie Coughlin about living as a professional swimmer, posing for Sports Illustrated , and how exactly Olympians are crazy.
See the rest here:
Talking Gold: An Interview With Swimmer Natalie Coughlin
A difficult job. Deneen Borelli of the Koch-backed FreedomWorks, says conservatives need to work harder at “reaching the black community with message of limited government.” The woman tasked with spreading the Tea Party message among African-Americans says black voters need to get past “ethnic pride” and the “nonsense” that the Tea Party is racist. “There has been a void in reaching the black community with message of limited government,” Deneen Borelli, the new Director of Outreach for FreedomWorks, told BuzzFeed in an interview Monday.
See the original post:
Can Deneen Borelli Convince Black People To Vote For Republicans?
OAKLAND, Calif. Three Occupy Oakland protesters were arrested after they allegedly battered a California woman, stole her wallet and made anti-gay remarks, the Oakland Tribune reported Saturday. Michael Davis, 32, Nneka Crawford, 23, and Randolph Wilkins, 24, were charged with robbery and hate crime Friday and remained in Dublin, Calif., jail Saturday
Continue reading here:
twitter.com A few thoughts on Occupy Wall Street, I’ve been watching it and going down there for a while now but hadn’t had a chance to speak on it. By the way when I say some news media people are “ringers,” I don’t necessarily mean that they deliberately obfuscate, or get orders from some shadowy figure to do so. I think they’ll often just have a personal investment in the system and status quo that’s being critiqued/threatened, so they’ll naturally–without any need to conspire–have their perception skewed by an instinct to protect the status quo they’re invested in.
Read the rest here: