- Bilderberg (1522)
- Free Palestine (694)
- FreeNet Project (48)
- Gay Marriage (3989)
- Gaza Strip (1571)
- Israel Apartheid Week (184)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (140)
- Israeli Apartheid (519)
- Left Wing (1243)
- Liberal Views (346)
- Max Blumenthal (199)
- Max Keiser (1772)
- No Nato (487)
- Occupation Pictures (2104)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (453)
- Occupy Bilderberg (132)
- Occupy Boston (579)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (210)
- Occupy Detroit (432)
- Occupy Europe (122)
- Occupy Florida (543)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (330)
- Occupy Greece (342)
- Occupy Houston (430)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1170)
- Occupy Lisbon (186)
- Occupy London (576)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (326)
- Occupy Madrid (268)
- Occupy Miami (380)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (739)
- Occupy Rome (287)
- Occupy Wall Street (444)
- Stop Globalization (322)
- West Bank (2782)
- Max Keiser Euro is a toilette paper currency – Video
- Keiser Report: Debt Zombie Students (E491) – Video
- Keiser Report Interviews David Morgan: Spiral of debt towards the paranormal – Video
- 12 Banker Suicides Linked to JP Morgan Investigation for Forex Manipulation – Video
- Rothman: RT Propagandists Say Wall Street Has Turned America into Auschwitz
ShoutBoxLast Message1 week, 2 daysago
- Leigh : «link»
- Nadia : «link»
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: parking
Written by John Charles Robbins on April 9, 2014 By years end, the Miami Foundation is expected to move from the Southeast Financial Center in the heart of downtown and be set up in its new home in a city parking garage. The citys Off-Street Parking Board last week approved a lease with the foundation for the third floor office space in the Miami Parking Authoritys newest facility, the Courthouse Center garage at 40 NW Third St.
Everett college looks to expand student housing By Noah Haglund Herald Writer EVERETT Student-only apartments that Trinity Lutheran College wants to build near its downtown campus could provide a valuable test case as higher education expands in the city. Before the colleges development partner can start construction of the 100-unit building, city leaders must approve new zoning and parking rules. The city Planning Commission has scheduled a hearing at 6:30 tonight to consider the concept
CARRIZO SPRINGS, Texas Just a few years ago this was a sleepy town of 5,600, and people eked out a living from the land. They farmed, worked ranches and leased their property to hunters to make a few dollars. Now, an oil and gas boom is transforming the economy of south Texas, turning Carrizo Springs into a busy city of at least 40,000.
Gaza Strip 2: Gaz harder.
Battle of the Parking complex.
Go here to see the original:
New Orleans, La. –
More than 100 West Bank business owners have signed on to end tolls on the Crescent City Connection.
Many spoke out Tuesday in the parking lot of the CCC offices.
“To steal a famous presidential line: Mr. and Mrs. Voter, tear down these toll booths,” said business owner John Roberts.
“We kept our part of the deal and the government needs to keep their part,” said state representative Pat Connick of Marrero.
After 14 years, tolls on the bridge are set to end on December 31, unless voters decide to renew them for another 20 years.
“I think I’ll vote for to keep them,” one man said as he pulled onto the bridge. “I like what they’ve done with the money.”
A woman said she feels it’s time for the tolls to end, that the bridge is paid for.
Some business leaders hope to convince other voters to end them.
“Over the past 15 years the waste and abuse have continued. A design contract with Peters Road has never materialized,” said Mark Zimmer of Citizens Against Tolls.
Originally posted here:
At least two law enforcement officers were injured Monday during a clash with members of the Occupy movement who were at the state Capitol to counter a rally by a group protesting violence by blacks against whites in South Africa. The clash erupted in the afternoon as California Highway Patrol and Sacramento police officers were escorting about 35 members of the South Africa Project to a parking garage after their protest outside the Capitol building
Originally posted here: