- Bilderberg (650)
- Free Palestine (298)
- FreeNet Project (3)
- Gay Marriage (2214)
- Gaza Strip (709)
- Israel Apartheid Week (39)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (18)
- Israeli Apartheid (233)
- Left Wing (467)
- Liberal Views (72)
- Max Blumenthal (46)
- Max Keiser (463)
- No Nato (160)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (85)
- Occupy Bilderberg (75)
- Occupy Boston (406)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (83)
- Occupy Detroit (293)
- Occupy Europe (76)
- Occupy Florida (371)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (46)
- Occupy France (193)
- Occupy Greece (223)
- Occupy Houston (271)
- Occupy Inverness (4)
- Occupy LA (822)
- Occupy Lisbon (128)
- Occupy London (356)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (264)
- Occupy Madrid (155)
- Occupy Miami (255)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (500)
- Occupy Rome (167)
- Occupy Wall Street (375)
- Stop Globalization (85)
- West Bank (1336)
- Left Wing Line Follower – Video
- Il Movimento 5 Stelle denuncia Signoraggio e Bilderberg Club – Video
- 21/5/2013 Carlo Sibilia sul signoraggio bancario e gruppo Bilderberg – Video
- Deputato M5S su signoraggio e club Bilderberg – Video
- The Alex Jones Show:(Commercial Free Audio) Tuesday, May 21 2013: The Bilderberg Deception – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message1 weekago
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Dimas : An empty hand is no lure for a hawk
- Mirzadeh : A good anvil does not fear the hammer
- Pigbag : Better an egg today than a hen tomorrow
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: other
Left Wing Violent Vitriol- Rhetoric of Bill Maher And Other Violent Liberal Hypocrites
Left Wing Violent Vitriol- Rhetoric of Bill Maher And Other Violent Liberal Hypocrites.
Gay Marriage: The Other Side
I ask some of those who are opposed to Gay Marriage to explain the reasoning behind their views.
By: Dan Joseph
See the original post here:
A lesbian couple’s desire to adopt each other’s children has grown into a potentially groundbreaking challenge to Michigan’s ban on same-sex marriage.
Two Detroit-area nurses filed a lawsuit to try to overturn restrictions on adoption by same-sex partners. But at the judge’s invitation, the case took an extraordinary turn and now will test the legality of a 2004 constitutional amendment that stipulates Michigan only recognizes marriages between a man and a woman.
U.S. District Judge Bernard Friedman will hear arguments in the case Thursday at a Detroit law school, although he hasn’t indicated when he’ll make a ruling. If he concludes the amendment violates the U.S. Constitution, gay-marriage supporters say same-sex couples would immediately be allowed to wed and adopt children.
State officials, however, predict “potential legal chaos” if the judge throws out the gay marriage ban.
“This is not the road we thought we’d go down,” Jayne Rowse, 48, said in an interview this week. “We thought Judge Friedman would rule one way or the other on second-parent adoption. No one anticipated this. It was out of left field.”
Her partner, April DeBoer, 41, said the lawsuit was filed because they wanted to protect their three children.
“I know we’re taking on a bigger issue with same-sex marriage,” she said.
Rowse and DeBoer of Hazel Park have lived together for more than six years. They share their home with Nolan, 4, and Jacob, 3, and a girl, Ryanne, 3, children who couldn’t be raised by their birth parents.
Rowse adopted the boys, and DeBoer adopted Ryanne. But under Michigan law, they can’t adopt each other’s kids because they aren’t married. If either woman died, the other would not be instantly recognized as the legal parent of the remaining children, even if instructions were spelled out in a will.
See original here:
☎ Calling EWTN.com Gay marriage (Again)
Called while driving so Im not happy with the depth of this conversation or the Audio Quality. I encourage you to call this station when ever you can. They are in a echo chamber without the other side.
See original here:
Rant about Gay Marriage/Sins
KSic's video:www.youtube.com To be awesome, subscribe! Check out the other places I'm at: Production Youtube: www.youtube.com Twitter: twitter.com Instagram: Steph_Heck
See the article here:
Latest Max Keiser at INFOWARS.COM: Most comprehensive and insightful …
(Fair Use, Non-Profit Educational Upload) Further videos from Max and about topics addressed are available in favourites, play lists on this and my other channels: Mirrored: www.youtube.com prisonplanet.tv www.youtube.com Television show host, broadcaster, and film-maker Max Keiser also joins us today to break down a host of financial issues and the continued destruction of our economy. maxkeiser.com
Here is the original post:
JEWISH Man EXPOSES ISRAEL LIES – I AM THE SON OF ISRAELI GENERAL – 1
JEWISH Man EXPOSES ISRAEL LIES – I AM THE SON OF ISRAELI GENERAL – 1 The State of Israel today is governed in a way that can't be sustained, where 2 nations it governs, Israelis + Palestinians are used abused. It is a state of affairs that should not be tolerated: Half of the population is governed by a radical Zionist regime that sees the struggle for control over the land as a zero sum game, the other half of the population is governed by the security forces of this Zionist regime; one nation ruling over another while controlling the land + its resources. It is a reality where half of the population lives in what it thinks is a Western democracy while keeping the other half imprisoned by a ruthless defense apparatus that is becoming more violent by the day. Miko Peled – son of an Israeli General staunch Zionist came to this realization. Realizing that one side is not the only side to the story, then accepting rather than fighting this realization. Miko Peled dares to say in public what others still choose to deny. He has credibility, so when he debunks myths that Jews around the world hold with blind loyalty, people listen. Miko, born in Jerusalem in 1961 into a well known Zionist family. His grandfather, Dr. Avraham Katsnelson was a Zionist leader signer of the Israeli Declaration of Independence. His father, Matti Peled was a young officer in the war of 1948 a general in the war of 1967 when Israel conquered the West Bank, Gaza, Golan Heights Sinai. Miko's …From:youlawmasterViews:3 1ratingsTime:13:41More inEducation
Read more here:
Is the Two-State Solution at Risk?
The Palestinians' upgraded status can be utilized in a positive manner, and PA President Mahmoud Abbas must use this status constructively. Israel, on the other hand, must also take positive steps and halt construction and expansion of settlements in the West Bank. If the conditions on the ground do not change, then there is no question that the prospect of a two-state solution will weaken and may very well disappear in a number of years.From:Alon Ben-MeirViews:0 0ratingsTime:04:07More inNews Politics
See the article here:
Max Keiser: 2013 – Year of The Great Crash ?!
(Fair Use, Non-Profit Educational Upload) Further videos from Max and about topics addressed are available in favourites, play lists on this and my other channels: Mirrored: www.youtube.com prisonplanet.tv www.youtube.com speaks with economist, film-maker, and television show host Max Keiser about the impending fiscal cliff and the continued slow-motion implosion of world markets. maxkeiser.comFrom:GeneratorJunViews:52 5ratingsTime:44:41More inNews Politics
See the rest here:
HIGH up in an empty, mountainous expanse east of Jerusalem is a stone patio with a pair of green metal benches and a plaque marking the cornerstone of a future Jewish community. Dedicated in 2009, the plaque promises the new city will be built ”adjacent to the united Jerusalem, which will be quickly re-established”.
But beyond the cornerstone, nothing has been erected since in this 12-square-kilometre area, known as E1, where there are more goats than people.
But Israel’s announcement on Friday that it was moving ahead with zoning and planning for the area could change all that, and many fear it could close the window on the chance for a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
Construction in E1, in West Bank territory that Israel captured in the 1967 war, would connect the large Jewish settlement of Ma’ale Adumim to Jerusalem, dividing the West Bank in two. The Palestinian cities of Ramallah and Bethlehem would be cut off from the capital, making the contiguous Palestinian state endorsed by the United Nations last week virtually impossible. Although Israeli officials did not call the move retaliation for the UN vote, most people here assumed the timing was not coincidental.
”It’s like two three-year-old children playing, and one is hitting and the other is slapping instead of sitting down,” said Alex Lash, 56, an Israeli. ”It’s a never-ending story: We are doing something, they are doing something, one movement brings the other side’s movement. There is no end for that.”
Zakaria al-Qaq, a professor of national security at al-Quds University and a resident of the East Jerusalem suburb of Silwan, said that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was under pressure to act because of the Israeli elections on January 22.
”Maybe the Palestinians got something on paper and morally, but he got something on the ground,” Mr Qaq said. ”It’s a strong message to the Palestinian leadership that Netanyahu is not without cards in his hand.”
The development of E1 has long been seen as a diplomatic third rail, and several experts said they expected that Israel might once again back down from building there. But several other controversial housing projects within Jerusalem have sped forward in recent months. NEW YORK TIMES
See the article here: