- Bilderberg (645)
- Free Palestine (298)
- FreeNet Project (3)
- Gay Marriage (2201)
- Gaza Strip (708)
- Israel Apartheid Week (39)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (18)
- Israeli Apartheid (232)
- Left Wing (466)
- Liberal Views (72)
- Max Blumenthal (46)
- Max Keiser (463)
- No Nato (160)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (85)
- Occupy Bilderberg (75)
- Occupy Boston (406)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (83)
- Occupy Detroit (293)
- Occupy Europe (76)
- Occupy Florida (371)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (46)
- Occupy France (193)
- Occupy Greece (223)
- Occupy Houston (271)
- Occupy Inverness (4)
- Occupy LA (822)
- Occupy Lisbon (128)
- Occupy London (356)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (264)
- Occupy Madrid (155)
- Occupy Miami (255)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (500)
- Occupy Rome (167)
- Occupy Wall Street (375)
- Stop Globalization (85)
- West Bank (1329)
- Latest World News Max Keiser’s song about those who rig and rig and rig – Video
- Max Keiser Interview Teaser #2 – WARNING ADULT CONTENT _ London Real – Video
- Max Keiser America will lose its sovereignty – Video
- MAX KEISER: Sacred Dow – Japanese BOND MARKET as new Fukushima [KEISER REPORT E445] – Video
- La Flexibilización Cuantitativa -Max Keiser – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message6 days, 13 hoursago
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Dimas : An empty hand is no lure for a hawk
- Mirzadeh : A good anvil does not fear the hammer
- Pigbag : Better an egg today than a hen tomorrow
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: occupation
Israelis opposed to the occupation of the West Bank argued that the 18-month pause between fatal attacks on Israelis there, which ended Tuesday, had created “an illusion of calm and stability” in an unsustainable status quo.
Rally to support Palestinian Prisoners and hunger strikers in West Bank
UFree Network to defend the rights of Palestinian prisoners along with a number of human rights’ organisations are organising a rally in West Bank to support Palestinian hunger strikers. The rally on Monday 11th Feb. 2013 from 11am where families or prisoners as well as Human Rights activists will take part.
Monday-action rally is called by families of Palestinian prisoners and organised by UFree Network, Prisoner Club, and the High Committee to support Prisoners and Yousef Al Sideeq organisation. It is expected that families of prisoners from Jerusalem, West Bank, Palestine 1948, and Gaza to take part in these events.
Meanwhile, former prisoners, representatives of Palestinian factions, public figures and members of National Reconciliation Freedom Committee will also participate in the action day. Shireen Al Isawi, sister of Samir Al Isawi who is on hunger strike for more than 200 days will take part. Sheikh Raed Salah as well as representatives of NGOs will deliver speeches.
According to UFree, the rally is an urgent move to save the lives of Palestinian prisoners who are on hunger strike. Prisoners started their hunger strike asking for their freedom and ending Israeli injustices processed against them. Its remarkable that a full scale hunger strike took place in 2011 which pushed Israel to accept the conditions specified by prisoners yet, Israel denied it all later on.
The event coincides with the second anniversary of kidnapping Dirar Abu sisi from Ukraine which was a flagrant breach of International law and basic human rights. Abu sisi was kidnapped and then sent to Israel by the help of some Arab and European intelligence services.
UFree Network highlighted on the issue of Abu Sisi through its media efforts and campaigning. It contacted European and Ukrainian officials and explained the Israeli illegal acts, yet none of these parties have taken any actions against the occupation state of Israel.
Click here to view Rally posters: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.427302280682729.101937.100002088813791&type=1
UFree Network is an independent European-wide human rights network; set up to defend the rights of Palestinian political prisoners and detainees.
Omar Barghouti Talks About Boycotts, Divestment and Sanctions Against Israeli Apartheid
Show #471 is the complete talk on 2/6/13 by Omar Barghouti at Yale University. Barghouti leads the Palestinian civil society effort for Boycotts, Divestment and Sanctions of Israel for its many violations of Palestinian human rights. BDS demands an end to the occupation, an end to the discrimination and recognition of the Palestinian right to return. A group of Brooklyn politicians have tried to force cancellation of Barghouti's talk at Brooklyn College, but the college president Karen Gould stood firm for academic freedom. More at www.TheStruggle.org/headlines1.htm
Protest against the occupation and settlements, Nabi Saleh, West Bank, 08.02.2013.wmv
Read the original here:
Protest against the occupation and settlements, Nabi Saleh, West Bank, 4.1.2012
Under the military order 101, all protests organized by Palestinians in the West Bank are deemed illegal by the Israeli authorities and are routinely dispersed violently, leading to countless fatalities, injuries and arbitrary arrests. www.flickr.com
See the article here:
Protest against the occupation, Nabi Saleh, West Bank, 21.12.2012.mpg
A Palestinian girl dressed as Santa Claus, marches during the weekly protest against the occupation, in the West Bank village of Nabi Saleh, December 21, 2012. www.flickr.comFrom:yisraelpnmViews:142 4ratingsTime:03:22More inNews Politics
Israeli naval forces shot and wounded a Palestinian fisherman in waters off the northern Gaza Strip on Monday, sources on both sides said.
Nizar Aayesh, head of the Gaza fishermen’s union, said the man was wounded when navy gunfire hit his boat after which he was taken to a hospital in the southern Israeli port city of Ashkelon.
“There was a shooting towards a Palestinian fishing boat in the sea off northern Gaza. One fisherman was injured and the occupation’s navy took him to Barzilai hospital,” he told AFP.
Under terms of Israel’s naval blockade on Gaza, Palestinian boats are permitted to fish within waters up to six nautical miles from the coast.
The fishing zone was extended from three nautical miles after a November 21 truce deal ended an eight-day confrontation between Israel and Gaza militants.
“It was within the six nautical mile limit, but the Israeli vessels took the boat and whoever was on it and we are waiting for the fisherman to come back to know more details,” Aayesh said.
The military confirmed the incident but insisted the boat was beyond the permitted fishing limit.
“Earlier this morning during a routine activity, soldiers from the Israeli navy identified a Palestinian vessel which deviated from the designated fishing area,” a spokesman said, indicating the boat had failed to respond to orders to stop.
“The soldiers fired in order to halt the vessel,” he said, confirming one Palestinian “was injured by shrapnel” and had been treated by soldiers before being transferred to an Israeli hospital.”
Meanwhile, troops in the northern West Bank arrested four Palestinians in Beit Rima near Ramallah early on Monday on suspicion of shooting offences, witnesses told AFP.
Read this article:
Eyewitness Programme: Peace, Palestine, Israel
Like it? Then you could like it for more; www.facebook.com The Ecumenical Accompaniment Programme in Palestine and Israel (EAPPI) brings internationals to the West Bank to experience life under occupation. Ecumenical Accompaniers (EAs) provide protective presence to vulnerable communities, monitor and report human rights abuses and support Palestinians and Israelis working together for peace. When they return home, EAs campaign for a just and peaceful resolution to the Israeli/Palestinian conflict through an end to the occupation, respect for international law and implementation of UN resolutions.From:Mahmut DeyinViews:0 0ratingsTime:13:06More inNonprofits Activism
See original here:
Israeli soldiers have raided the offices of three civil society organisations in the heart of Ramallah in the occupied West Bank.
Entering before dawn on Tuesday, troops wrenched open the doors of the Women’s Union, the Palestinian NGO Network and Addameer, an advocate for Palestinians in Israeli jails.
The raids were the first of their kind in a Palestinian city since the West Bank government won an initiative at the United Nations General Assembly on November 29 which recognised a de facto Palestinian state.
“This comes in the context of the UN’s decision,” Allam Jarrar of the Palestinian NGO Network told reporters on Tuesday morning, “boycott Israel” leaflets strewn on the floor of the raided office.
“This a message by the Israelis to the Palestinians, saying that when they take decisions or form patriotic organisations to seek their freedom, the occupation will use aggression to try and stop us,” he said.
On its website, Addameer said that the raid, in which computers were confiscated and office furniture and equipment were destroyed, is the first raid of the organisations offices since Ramallah was invaded in 2002.
At this moment, we are not clear as to what has been confiscated, but in the coming days we will know more about the level of destruction and damage, the statement read.
The Israeli military did not immediately comment.
The West Bank has seen mounting clashes between Israeli soldiers and Palestinian protesters, leaving two Palestinians dead since the launch on November 14 of an eight-day Israeli offensive in the Gaza Strip.
See the original post: