- Bilderberg (1523)
- Free Palestine (696)
- FreeNet Project (48)
- Gay Marriage (3989)
- Gaza Strip (1572)
- Israel Apartheid Week (184)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (140)
- Israeli Apartheid (521)
- Left Wing (1244)
- Liberal Views (347)
- Max Blumenthal (199)
- Max Keiser (1773)
- No Nato (488)
- Occupation Pictures (2104)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (454)
- Occupy Bilderberg (132)
- Occupy Boston (579)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (210)
- Occupy Detroit (432)
- Occupy Europe (123)
- Occupy Florida (544)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (330)
- Occupy Greece (343)
- Occupy Houston (432)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1171)
- Occupy Lisbon (187)
- Occupy London (578)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (326)
- Occupy Madrid (270)
- Occupy Miami (382)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (739)
- Occupy Rome (287)
- Occupy Wall Street (444)
- Stop Globalization (323)
- West Bank (2792)
ShoutBoxLast Message1 week, 4 daysago
- Leigh : «link»
- Nadia : «link»
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: obama
NATO says it can’t confirm the withdrawal of Russian troops from Ukraine’s border as Moscow heaps more pressure on a teetering Ukraine economy with a painful gas price hike.
Foreign ministers from the western alliance gathered in Brussels on Tuesday to try and forge a response to Russia’s annexation of Crimea, amid tentative signs of a calming in the worst East-West standoff since the Cold War.
Ukraine’s parliament has met one of Moscow’s key demands by voting unanimously to disarm all self-defence groups that sprang up across the country during the crisis that first erupted over a ditched EU alliance in late November.
But tensions remain high over two weeks after Moscow formally annexed Crimea, with NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen saying it is not possible to confirm Russia has pulled away from the Ukrainian border, as announced by the Kremlin.
‘This is not what we have seen,’ Rasmussen said as NATO ministers gathered for two days of talks, including US Secretary of State John Kerry, who flew in between shuttle diplomacy stops in the Middle East.
Ukraine and the United States have accused Russia of massing thousands of troops near the border and have expressed concern Moscow intends to seize southeastern parts of Ukraine that are home to large populations of ethnic Russians, following the Crimea takeover.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s office said Russian President Vladimir Putin had personally informed her of the troop pullback in a phone conversation and on Tuesday said she had ‘no reason’ to doubt his word.
Ukraine also reported on Monday that Russian troops were leaving the sensitive area adding it appeared to coincide with a phone call Putin had unexpectedly placed to US President Barack Obama on Friday.
With the assurances from Moscow, NATO seemed to be stepping back from a floated idea to reinforce the alliance’s military presence in countries bordering Russia, preferring for now to give more time to talks.
‘I think everybody realises that the best way forward is a political and diplomatic dialogueue,’ Rasmussen said, though he added NATO was ‘very determined to provide effective defence and protection of our allies’.
Go here to see the original:
Buy This Photo Red Sox DH David Ortiz, left, presents a No.
See original here:
President Barack Obama honored the 2013 World Series champions, the Boston Red Sox, at the White House on Tuesday, saying they represent the resilience of a city hit by a senseless act of terror last year.
View original post here:
Win McNamee / Getty Images President Barack Obama speaks during a ceremony on the South Lawn of the White House to honor the 2013 World Series Champion Boston Red Sox. April 1, 2014 THE PRESIDENT: Hello, everybody! Everybody, have a seat. Have a seat.
Go here to see the original:
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama has welcomed the World Series champion Red Sox to the White House, praising their triumph on the field last fall while hailing them as a symbol of their city’s determined response to the bombing at last year’s Boston Marathon. Obama said Tuesday he’s grateful for the role the team played in helping heal the city after the terror attack.
See original here:
There’s been a lot of talk about how Russia’s invasion of Crimea means a return to the Cold War. History never repeats itself exactly (it merely echoes). But there are actually some lessons from the Cold War which could be applicable to the crisis in Ukraine.
See the rest here:
BRUSSELS – NATO needs to boost its presence in eastern European countries that feel vulnerable to Russia after its annexation of Crimea, U.S. President Barack Obama said on Wednesday.
Some defense experts have said the Crimea crisis could put NATO membership for Ukraine and Georgia back on the agenda, but Obama said neither country was on a path to NATO membership and there were no immediate plans to expand the 28-member alliance.
Russia’s annexation of Ukraine’s Crimea region has made newer NATO members in eastern Europe, particularly in the Baltics, nervous about a newly assertive Moscow.
On a trip to Europe this week, Obama has been at pains to reassure these countries that the United States and the rest of NATO would defend them if they were ever attacked.
Speaking after a summit with EU leaders in Brussels, Obama said NATO foreign ministers meeting next week should make sure the alliance had up-to-date contingency plans to defend all allies, including those in central and eastern Europe.
NATO should also do more to ensure it puts in place “a regular NATO presence” among states that feel vulnerable to Russian pressure, Obama said.
He gave no details, but said: “I think there are ways that we can do that that can be accommodated by our existing assets.”
U.S. officials have said the Pentagon will more than double the number of U.S. fighter jets on a NATO air patrol mission in the Baltic and do more training with Poland’s air force as it strives to reassure allies alarmed by the crisis in Ukraine.
NATO Secretary-General Anders Fogh Rasmussen, criticising Russia’s “reckless and illegal military actions in Ukraine”, said he agreed with Obama’s call for “additional measures to enhance our collective defense, including updated and further developed defence plans, enhanced exercises, and appropriate deployments.”
“FREEDOM ISN’T FREE”
Not since Pope John Paul II has a religious leader been looked upon so ardently as the face of hope in a turbulent world. With global leadership faltering and multilateral organizations incapable of bringing about a resolution to conflicts, all eyes are on Rome, especially as President Obama, the politician of hope, seeks the divine intervention of Pope Francis. On the agenda will be issues of social justice and finding solutions to the vast income inequality that still keeps a billion people in extreme poverty.
Palestinian president Mahmud Abbas demanded in talks with US President Barack Obama that Israel free key Palestinian prisoners, including Marwan Barghuti, a Palestinian official said Thursday.
Read the rest here: