- Bilderberg (1419)
- Free Palestine (610)
- FreeNet Project (45)
- Gay Marriage (3777)
- Gaza Strip (1403)
- Israel Apartheid Week (155)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (111)
- Israeli Apartheid (443)
- Left Wing (1071)
- Liberal Views (282)
- Max Blumenthal (168)
- Max Keiser (1564)
- No Nato (412)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (373)
- Occupy Bilderberg (126)
- Occupy Boston (556)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (177)
- Occupy Detroit (391)
- Occupy Europe (121)
- Occupy Florida (500)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (67)
- Occupy France (298)
- Occupy Greece (309)
- Occupy Houston (384)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1096)
- Occupy Lisbon (176)
- Occupy London (521)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (316)
- Occupy Madrid (243)
- Occupy Miami (352)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (703)
- Occupy Rome (249)
- Occupy Wall Street (438)
- Stop Globalization (270)
- West Bank (2570)
- Keiser Report: Lynching America (E503) (ft. George Galloway) – Video
- Keiser Report: Triangle Of Fraud (E568)Keiser Report: Triangle Of Fraud (E568)Keiser Repor – Video
- Keiser Report: Monetized Genocide (E381) – Video
- Keiser Report: The Killing of Tony Blair (E489) (ft. George Galloway) – Video
- Max Keiser : Finance & Terrorism, War On Syria WW3 Started 2013 – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message2 months, 2 weeksago
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: number
By KIMBERLY HEFLING AP Education Writer WASHINGTON (AP) – The nation’s college and university endowments – often used to fund scholarships and professorships – had strong growth last year, according to a report released Tuesday. That’s a bit of good news for higher education institutions under pressure to hold down tuition costs amid some enrollment declines. More than 80 institutions reported endowments from the 2013 budget year valued at more than $1 billion
See the original post here:
Government approves 381 new homes near Ramallah, bringing to 2,530 the number of new homes signed off this year.
Read this article:
Screenshot of the Argentinian website Ole, featuring a Palestine jersey.
The Chilean football federation has banned a top-division team from donning jerseys featuring the number one shaped as Palestine, Israel Radio reported on Tuesday.
The federation also slapped a $1,300 fine on the Santiago-based club, Palestino, founded by the large Palestinian community in Chile, according to the report.
The team unveiled the controversial shirts in December, igniting a war of words with members of the Chilean Jewish community, who demanded that the club apologize and that the shirts be banned.
Jewish groups said the design, which replaced the number one with a map of Palestine before the UN partition plan vote in 1947, amounted to anti-Israel propaganda by implying that all the land was Palestinian.
Palestino team members wore the jerseys for three matches before the federation intervened, saying it opposes any form of discrimination.
The Palestino club responded on its Facebook page, writing that, from its perspective, “a free Palestine will always be historical Palestine, nothing less.”
A top flight club in Chile have been fined and ordered to change the numbers on their shirts after complaints from Jewish organisations.
Club Deportivo Palestino, who were founded by Palestinian immigrants in 1920, caused big controversy when they wore the distinctive shirts for three matches.
The problem came with the numbers on the back of the shirts, or more specifically how the number one was represented.
As you can see in the photograph above from AFP, the number one was replaced by a map of Palestine as it was before the UN voted to partition it in 1947.
The Jewish organisations who complained about the shirt said that the design implied the entire area was Palestinian and did not recognise the state of Israel.
The club continued to use the shirt, which is also in the green, white and red colours of the Palestine flag, while the Chilean FA investigated.
The federation finally ruled against Palestino and fined them $1,300 (800) saying that they were against “any form of political, religious, sexual, ethnic, social or racial discrimination.”
“We cannot accept the involvement of football with politics and religion,” they added.
On the club’s official Facebook page Palestino state: “For us, free Palestine will always be historical Palestine, nothing less.”
KABUL, AfghanistanNATO says one its service members has been shot and killed by insurgents in eastern Afghanistan.
A statement by the U.S.-led coalition says the shooting took place on Wednesday but provided no other details on the attack or the nationality of the service member.
The death brings to five the number of coalition deaths so far this month in Afghanistan.
Has the Republican big tent evolved into a house of worship?
For several years, the two major parties have been moving gradually toward opposite poles: Democrats growing more liberal and secular, Republicans becoming more conservative and religious. But a new survey out this week shows just how far and how fast the GOP has gone toward becoming a collection of older, white, evangelical Christians defined as much by religion as by politics.
The nonpartisan Pew Research Center released the results of an extensive poll done earlier this year on Americans views of evolution. Like other polls, it shows that overall views are stable: Sixty percent believe that humans have evolved over time, statistically the same as the 61 percent who said so in 2009.
But within those results, there was a huge shift in the beliefs of Republicans: 48 percent now say that humans have existed in our present form from the beginning, compared to 43 percent who say we have evolved, either with or without help from a supreme being. Thats an 11-point swing from just four years ago, when 54 percent believed in evolution.
Forget climate-change skepticism: Republicans have turned, suddenly and sharply, against Darwin.
How to explain this most unexpected mutation? Given the stability of views on evolution (Gallup polling has found responses essentially the same over the last quarter-century), its unlikely that large numbers of Republicans actually changed their beliefs. More likely, its that the type of people willing to identify themselves as Republicans increasingly tend to be a narrow group of conservatives who believe in a literal interpretation of the Bible or partisans who regard evolution as a political question rather than one of science.
The Pew poll also found that the share of Republicans who attend worship services weekly or more is 52 percent, up five points from 2009, and the number who identify themselves as conservative is 71 percent, up six points from 2009. The party remains overwhelmingly white, at 86 percent, and the number of those 50 to 64 and 65 and older climbed seven points and two points, respectively.
Not all of these changes are statistically significant, but they are consistent with other findings. For example, an analysis of exit polls from the early Republican primaries in 2012 by Ralph Reeds Faith and Freedom Coalition found that over 50 percent of participants were evangelical Christians, a record high, up from the 44 percent of 2008.
This continues a long-term trend in which both parties are shrinking into smaller entities at opposite extremes. The gap on social issues between Democrats and Republicans (and independents who lean toward one party or the other) has nearly doubled over the last quarter-century.
Republicans are by far the more ideologically homogenous of the two (seven in 10 are conservative, versus fewer than four in 10 Democrats who are liberal). Because Republicans were already about as religious as they could get, most of the growing gap in recent years has come from Democrats becoming more secular: The number of Democrats who say they never doubt the existence of God has dropped 11 points over the last quarter-century, to 77 percent, while the number of Republicans who have no doubt is 92 percent, versus 91 percent 25 years earlier.
Gaza: Thousands of poor families and underprivileged fasting Muslims in the Gaza Strip will receive hot iftar meals and food parcels during Ramadan, the Emirates Red Crescent office in Gaza has announced.
Emad Abu Laban, head of the office, said that the charitable programmes, which also include disbursement of zakat and Eid clothing, will start tomorrow, the first day of the fasting month.
Amjad Al Shawa, Coordinator of Palestinian NGOs Network, said the massive Ramadan humanitarian programmes were of special importance as Gaza is currently reeling under a devastating blockade and crippled private sector with the number of poor and destitute on the rise.
Only three Senate Democrats now refuse to support same-sex marriage. So why won't they toe the party line? We're now down to the final three! No, I'm talking about a sports tournament. I'm talking about the number of Democratic senators who are opposed to gay marriage. With South Dakota's Tim Johnson announcing his support , only Arkansas' Mark Pryor, Louisiana's Mary Landrieu and West Virginia …
Three Palestinians were killed by Israeli fire in the northern Gaza Strip on Thursday, raising to six the number killed in the past 12 hours, medical sources said.
See original here: