- Bilderberg (1414)
- Free Palestine (607)
- FreeNet Project (45)
- Gay Marriage (3763)
- Gaza Strip (1388)
- Israel Apartheid Week (153)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (110)
- Israeli Apartheid (435)
- Left Wing (1068)
- Liberal Views (272)
- Max Blumenthal (167)
- Max Keiser (1554)
- No Nato (403)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (371)
- Occupy Bilderberg (126)
- Occupy Boston (550)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (176)
- Occupy Detroit (389)
- Occupy Europe (115)
- Occupy Florida (496)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (293)
- Occupy Greece (304)
- Occupy Houston (378)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1083)
- Occupy Lisbon (176)
- Occupy London (515)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (308)
- Occupy Madrid (238)
- Occupy Miami (345)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (695)
- Occupy Rome (245)
- Occupy Wall Street (432)
- Stop Globalization (262)
- West Bank (2553)
- London's lucrative Russia ties hang over sanctions debate
- Max Keiser Report ECONOMY CRISIS BANKERS are like DIRTY BACTERIA – Video
- CrossTalk: NATO’s Deadly Reach – Video
- Alex Jones: Defeating The Technocratic Totalitarian Elite – Video
- The Alex Jones Show(Commercial Free AUDIO) Monday February 3 2014: Jesse Ventura, Mathew M – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message2 months, 2 weeksago
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: night
With significant ground to make up in the MVP race, LeBron James needed a statement. He opted for a miracle instead. “Phenomenal.
See original here:
By State Rep. Bill Hager Picture this: Middle-class parents save much of their adult lives to buy a home in a safe neighborhood in Florida, with a mortgage they can just barely afford. They move in with their children, pleased to have captured a bit of the American dream and, most important, the safety of a good neighborhood for their children.
Read more from the original source:
The past few months have been bad for Capitalism. In one of the latest major examples of how globalisation seeps into every section of our lives, a global protest under the name Occupy has grown in scale to accommodate demonstrations in no less than 1000 towns and cities worldwide.
See the article here:
RALEIGH, N.C. — Led by three pins on the night, the NC State wrestling team downed Campbell 34-10 Friday in Reynolds Coliseum. The Pack (11-3) jumped out to a 15-0 lead after the first three bouts, and won seven of 10 in the dual. Six of the seven wins were bonus point victories.
The dual started at 141 pounds. The Pack opened with three straight bonus point victories and jumped out to a 15-0 lead.
Sam Speno scored a 17-6 major decision win to start the match. No. 26 Brian Hamann recorded a first period pin at 149 pounds. Tommy Gantt recorded a 16-1 technical fall win at 157 pounds to give the Pack the insurmountable 15-0 lead after three bouts.
Campbell scored its first points with a 10-2 major decision at 165 pounds.
No. 20 Pete Renda recorded his 20th win of the season and the second pin for the Pack at 174 pounds to push the Pack’s lead to 21-4.
Campbell came away with an 8-7 decision at 184 pounds with a takedown in the final seconds.
NC State’s KaRonne Jones once again answered for the Pack, scoring a 5-3 sudden victory decision at 197 pounds. No. 5 Nick Gwiazdowski clinched the dual for the Pack with his 14-6 major decision at 285 pounds to make the score 28-6 in favor of NC State.
After Campbell won 11-8 at 125, NC State’s Chris Wilkes closed the dual with a pin at 133 pounds with just one second left in the match.
NC State will return to action on Sunday, as the Pack will host No. 17 Virginia Tech in an ACC dual at 2 p.m. in Reynolds Coliseum.
Results: 141: Sam Speno (NCSU) major dec. Michael Dahlstrom; 17-6 – 4-0 149: Brian Hamann (NCSU) fall Collin Munson; 1:54 – 10-0 157: Tommy Gantt (NCSU) technical fall Grant Blumenthal; 17-1 – 15-0 165: Paul Duggan (Campbell) major dec. Max Rohskopf; 10-2 – 15-4 174: #20 Pete Renda (NCSU) fall Cody Ryba; 3:57 – 21-4 184: Ville Heino (Campebell) dec. Shayne Brady; 8-7 – 21-7 197: KaRonne Jones (NCSU) dec. Taylor McGiffen; 5-3 (SV1) – 24-7 285: #5 Nick Gwiazdowski (NCSU) major dec. #27 Eloheim Palma; 14-6- 28-7 125: Tyler Walker (Campbell) dec. Micah Perez; 11-8 – 28-10 133: Chris Wilkes (NCSU) fall Drew Walker; 6:59 – 34-10
Continue reading here:
By LARRY LAGE AP Hockey Writer
DETROIT (AP) – Darren Helm scored on Detroit’s sixth attempt in the shootout and Jonas Gustavsson stopped Andrew Shaw’s shot, lifting the Detroit Red Wings to a 5-4 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Wednesday night.
The defending Stanley Cup champion Blackhawks faced Detroit for the first time since beating them in overtime in Game 7 of their second-round series last year to complete a comeback from a 3-1 deficit.
Chicago captain Jonathan Toews scored on his team’s first attempt in the shootout and Patrick Sharp scored on the second before Patrick Kane was stopped with a chance to win the game.
Gustavsson, playing for the injured Jimmy Howard, made 31 saves in his first game in nearly a month.
Corey Crawford gave up four goals on the first 17 shots he faced and finished with 27 saves for the Blackhawks.
Chicago took a 2-0 lead when Marian Hossa and Shaw scored 1:45 apart midway through the first period and it looked like the offensively challenged and banged-up Red Wings were in trouble.
Tomas Tatar, though, scored less than a minute later and Patrick Eaves tied the game at 2 late in the opening period.
Patrick Sharp’s slap shot just seconds into a power play early in the second put the Blackhawks ahead again, but Kyle Quincey responded 1:17 later in the period with a game-tying goal.
Detroit’s Gustav Nyquist was set up perfectly in front of the net on a go-ahead goal off Henrik Zetterberg’s third assist of the night after Justin Abdelkader hustled for loose puck in a corner.
Continue reading here:
The 1927 romance of Maria Elena Nina Gutierrez Salcedo and Francisco Javier Sauza Mora had a made-in-Hollywood feel to it. She was a red-haired beauty from an old, moneyed Guadalajara family; he was a dashing playboy, also from Guadalajara, whose lineage was equally privileged. They were both young and wild, and their families hated each other
Read the original here:
December 29, 2013 – American Hockey League (AHL) Manchester Monarchs MANCHESTER, NH – Center Linden Vey and left wing Tanner Pearson each collected three points as the Manchester Monarchs snapped their two-game losing streak with a 5-2 victory over the Hartford Wolf Pack at the Verizon Wireless Arena on Sunday.
Manchester (22-7-1-4) leads the Atlantic Division with 49 points. Hartford (11-16-0-4) is ranked fifth in the Northeast Division with 26 points.
“It was as close to 60 minutes as we’ve been in a long time,” said Monarchs Head Coach Mark Morris. “I think we got caught on a line change one time and other than that, just a little miscommunication on a check shortly after that gave them a couple of goals and I thought, ‘Oh boy, here we go again.’ But it was nice to get that fifth goal to right the ship and I thought we had a complete effort. It was nice to play four lines and I thought that J.F. Berube was real solid.”
Manchester scored their third goal of the night while on the power play at 14:25 of the first period. Center Jordan Weal circled from the left wing to the top of the zone before sending the puck to Vey as he skated inside the right face-off circle. Vey sent a wrist shot above Wolf Pack netminder Dov Grumet-Morris’ glove and into the top left corner of the net for the eventual game-winning goal. The score was his third tally of the season.
Hartford changed goaltenders after the Monarchs third goal of the night as netminder Jeff Malcolm replaced Grumet-Morris.
The Monarchs started the scoring early when Vey passed the puck from his own zone to Pearson as he was streaking along the right wall. Pearson controlled the pass and flipped the puck into the air directly in front of Grumet-Morris. Left wing Andy Andreoff flew toward the net from the left side and deflected the puck between Grumet-Morris’ legs for the 1-0 lead. The score came at the 4:37 mark of the first period and was Andreoff’s sixth goal of the season.
Manchester doubled their lead just two minutes and three seconds later as right wing A.J. Gale registered his fourth goal of the season at 6:40 of the first period. Forward Nick Shore passed the puck from the left wing to right wing Brian O’Neill, who fired a low shot toward the net. The puck bounced off of Grumet-Morris’ right pad and was corralled by an off-balance Gale who was just able to deflect the puck above the goaltender’s stick for the goal and a 2-0 advantage.
The Monarchs continued the scoring when Vey scored his second goal of the night and fourth tally of the season at the 14:02 point of the second period. Defenseman Andrew Bodnarchuk received a pass from Pearson before cycling the puck from the right face-off circle to Vey, who faked a shot from the top of the zone. Vey then skated down to the left of the net before firing a blocker-side shot that struck Malcolm’s right shoulder before finding the back of the net to give Manchester a 4-0 lead. The goal marked the third point of the game for both Vey and Pearson.
The Wolf Pack quickly responded less than two minutes later with their first goal of the night to bring the score back to within three. Hartford right wing Jesper Fast received a pass from defenseman Brendon Nash behind every Monarchs player on the ice and skated toward Manchester goaltender J.F. Berube for a breakaway scoring opportunity. Fast closed in on Berube with the puck to his right before bringing his stick to his far left and sending a backhanded shot above an outstretched Berube for the score. The goal was Fast’s second of the season and came at 15:45 in the second period to make the score 4-1.
Hartford made it a two-goal game just 30 seconds later when left wing Marek Hrivik brought the puck down near the right side of the net before spinning around and delivering a centering pass to defenseman Danny Syvret at the top of the zone. Syvret quickly gained control of the puck and blasted a slap shot past Berube’s glove and into the back of the net for the goal. The score was Syvret’s second tally of the season and made it a two-goal game at 16:15 in the second period.
It’s the holidays, and Guy Gadowsky misses his family. It’s not his wife and three children he is missing, but the guys who put on blue and white jerseys who occupy his other “home.” The Penn State men’s ice hockey team, which features Perkasie’s Eamon McAdam as a freshman goalie, has been on a break since Dec
See the original post:
1st Night Photos: Tom Hiddleston, Mark G…