- Bilderberg (1214)
- Free Palestine (457)
- FreeNet Project (27)
- Gay Marriage (3288)
- Gaza Strip (1001)
- Israel Apartheid Week (55)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (41)
- Israeli Apartheid (281)
- Left Wing (743)
- Liberal Views (108)
- Max Blumenthal (118)
- Max Keiser (1047)
- No Nato (195)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (153)
- Occupy Bilderberg (112)
- Occupy Boston (476)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (99)
- Occupy Detroit (311)
- Occupy Europe (85)
- Occupy Florida (387)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (53)
- Occupy France (212)
- Occupy Greece (243)
- Occupy Houston (299)
- Occupy Inverness (6)
- Occupy LA (910)
- Occupy Lisbon (150)
- Occupy London (445)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (280)
- Occupy Madrid (174)
- Occupy Miami (277)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (606)
- Occupy Rome (179)
- Occupy Wall Street (417)
- Stop Globalization (110)
- West Bank (2105)
- Jon Bradford of TechStars with Max Keiser – TRAILER | Silicon Real – Video
- Max Keiser ~ Parasitic World Driven By Parasitic Needs Ruled By Parasites – Video
- MAX KEISER: Drilling for Fraud, ft Red Pepper of Nonsense [KEISER REPORT E530] – Video
- SHTF WROL and prepping for dollar collapse — MorningMayan VR RichardBDawson – Video
- Keiser Report: Guest Peter Schiff (12Nov13) – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message3 months, 1 weekago
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: night
Occupy Oakland refers to a collaboration and series of demonstrations in Oakland, California that started in October 2011. As part of the Occupy movement, protestors have staged occupations, most notably at Frank H. Ogawa Plaza in front of Oakland City Hall.
Read more from the original source:
…STORM BRINGS STRONG WINDS LATE TUESDAY NIGHT INTO WEDNESDAY… .A PERIOD WHERE WIND GUSTS MAY EXCEED 50 MPH IS POSSIBLE WITH A STRENGTHENING STORM SYSTEM TUESDAY NIGHT INTO WEDNESDAY.
See more here:
JOIN AN EVENT. Emergency Peace Action for Syria . Tue – 3 Sep – 12:00 AM U.S
Read the original post:
Late Night 'Arnold Via Satellite Gay Marriage is for Queers 9 9 05
90s tv shows, summer tv shows, sunday tv shows, vijay tv shows, favorite tv shows, funny tv shows, recess tv show , comedy, royal comedy tour, good comedies,…
See more here:
Opening Night at London West Bank Gallery
Ray visits London West Bank Gallery on its opening night and learns about Street Art from Dizzi Saunders, Inkie and Lucy Sparrow. There's no Gift Shop and pl…
Read the rest here:
Did you hear that, Chris Christie? Former Jersey Shore stars JWoww and Snooki stepped out to dinner on Monday, Sept. 30, but it was the New Jersey governor’s recent appeal against same-sex marriage that left a bad taste in JWoww’s mouth.
“He’s retarded,” she told TMZ cameramen of Christie’s refusal to allow gay marriage in the state. “He’s a disgrace to Jersey just like we were!”
PHOTOS: Stars’ political affiliations
Earlier this month, Republican Christie took his grievances to New Jersey’s top state court, asking to appeal a judge’s ruling that the state must allow gay marriage. Senate President Steve Sweeney has since told reporters that a definite decision on the matter will be made by Oct. 21.
JWoww, meanwhile, took to her Twitter on Tuesday, Oct. 1, to apologize for her offensive words from the night before — but not for her angry sentiments.
PHOTOS: Celebrity LGBT allies
“Caught off guard last night and said things I normally don’t say,” she wrote. “I find it disgusting people are still against gay marriage. So because of that I called Chris Christie a name which wasn’t appropriate.”
“I do find him disgusting and judgmental. I’m for gay equality,” she continued. “So I apologize for my choice of words but I do not apologize for how I feel towards him.”
PHOTOS: Biggest celebrity feuds ever!
Snooki and JWoww will be returning to the Shore for their Jersey Shore spinoff, Snooki & JWoww, on Tuesday, Oct. 22.
Continue reading here:
AMMAN, Jordan Trying to salvage his gambit to restart stalled Middle East peace talks, Secretary of State John F. Kerry scheduled a last-minute visit Friday to the West Bank for talks with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas, who has been reluctant to resume negotiations under terms he saw as too generous to Israel.
Following more than two hours of closed-door discussions in the Jordanian capital with Abbass top negotiator, Kerry planned to fly Friday afternoon to Abbass headquarters in the West Bank town of Ramallah, a senior State Department official said.
Top Palestinian leaders met through the night Thursday, discussing a proposal from Kerry to resume U.S.-brokered talks with Israel. Terms of Kerrys proposal have been kept secret, but Palestinians said Thursday it did not contain the guarantees they need to begin negotiating.
Kerry extended a Middle East trip by two days in hopes of easing Palestinian concerns. The United States also increased pressure on Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to be flexible.
On Thursday afternoon, leaders of the Palestine Liberation Organization and others met in Ramallah with Abbas to consider Kerrys latest outlines for negotiations. They could not reach a consensus to go forward.
According to officials who attended the meetings, or who had direct knowledge of the discussions, the Palestinians are insisting that talks about future state of Palestine be based on pre-1967 borders.
Netanyahu has stated many times that Israel is willing to go to negotiations immediately but without any preconditions.
Deputy Foreign Minister Zev Elkin told Israel Radio on Friday that a negotiation in which you first say what you are willing to give up is not the kind of negotiation that leads to good results in the Middle East.
On Thursday, President Obama spoke on the phone with Netanyahu and encouraged him to continue to work with Kerry to resume negotiations with the Palestinians, according to a White House statement.
Kerry extended his latest Middle East trip Thursday to await news of a possible breakthrough from the Palestinians. He met twice in Amman on Friday with Palestinian chief negotiator Saeb Erekat.
Originally posted here:
Israeli warplanes launched air strikes in the Gaza Strip in the middle of the night on the 2nd – Video
Israeli warplanes launched air strikes in the Gaza Strip in the middle of the night on the 2nd
Israeli warplanes launched air strikes in the Gaza Strip in the middle of the night on the 2nd.
By: 笑天 露
See more here:
Vandals target West Bank mosques
(AFP) / 7 April 2013
TEQOA (Palestinian Territories) Vandals scrawled Hebrew threats on two mosques in a West Bank village in the latest hate crime by suspected Jewish extremists, a local official said on Sunday.
Settlers came in the middle of the night and wrote threats in Hebrew on the walls of two mosques and slashed the tyres of a car, said Adel Al Shaer, a councillor for Teqoa village east of Bethlehem.
The attack appeared to be linked to a stone-throwing incident which critically injured an Israeli toddler called Adele Biton in the northern West Bank on March 14.
At one site in Teqoa, the attackers scrawled: Adele Bitons revenge and Price tag for throwing stones, and drew two Stars of David around the front entrance with the words: Regards from Adele, an AFP correspondent said.
Police spokeswoman Luba Samri confirmed details of the attack, but said that two cars in the village had had their tyres slashed.
Villagers threw stones at police and troops sent to the village to investigate the crimes, damaging some of their vehicles, she added.
Such incidents are known as price tag attacks, a euphemism for hate crimes against Palestinians by Israeli extremists.
The attacks began in response to Israeli government moves to dismantle unauthorised settler outposts, but over the past 18 months they have targeted anyone seen as hostile to Jewish settlers.
Here is the original post:
April 1, 2013 – American Hockey League (AHL) Texas Stars CEDAR PARK, TX – The Texas Stars, proud American Hockey League affiliate of the Dallas Stars, announced today that Dallas has recalled left wing Francis Wathier.
Wathier, 28, has earned 18 points (3G-15A) and 70 penalty minutes in 52 games for Texas this season. Over the course of his AHL career, he has 174 points (81G-93A) and 591 penalty minutes in 435 games. The St. Isidore, Ont., native has skated in nine NHL contests, most recently on Jan. 16, 2012 against the St. Louis Blues. The 6-foot-4, 210-pound forward was Dallas’ sixth-round selection (185th overall) in the 2003 NHL Entry Draft.
The Dallas Stars conclude their five-game home stand tonight at American Airlines Center against the Anaheim Ducks at 7:30 p.m. CT (TV: FOX Sports Southwest; Radio: 1310 The Ticket).
The Texas Stars continue their three-game home stand on Friday April 5th against the Oklahoma City Barons for a 7:30 p.m. faceoff at Cedar Park Center. Friday’s game against the Barons is another Texas Lottery Lucky Section Night, a $3 Beer Night and the fifth Texas Stars Player Magnet Giveaway. 2013-14 Season Tickets are now on sale. Put your deposit for 2013-14 season tickets and receive priority for both Texas Stars 2013 Calder Cup playoff tickets and 2013-14 season seat selection. For more information on Texas Stars season tickets call (512) GO-STARS (467-8277) or visit www.TexasStarsHockey.com.
Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board… Digg this story Add to Del.icio.us
See the rest here: