- Bilderberg (1452)
- Free Palestine (627)
- FreeNet Project (49)
- Gay Marriage (3830)
- Gaza Strip (1465)
- Israel Apartheid Week (166)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (115)
- Israeli Apartheid (484)
- Left Wing (1102)
- Liberal Views (291)
- Max Blumenthal (173)
- Max Keiser (1638)
- No Nato (433)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (385)
- Occupy Bilderberg (128)
- Occupy Boston (559)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (190)
- Occupy Detroit (401)
- Occupy Europe (117)
- Occupy Florida (520)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (65)
- Occupy France (303)
- Occupy Greece (320)
- Occupy Houston (396)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1103)
- Occupy Lisbon (177)
- Occupy London (539)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (317)
- Occupy Madrid (253)
- Occupy Miami (362)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (713)
- Occupy Rome (267)
- Occupy Wall Street (442)
- Stop Globalization (283)
- West Bank (2625)
- ECONOMIC COLLAPSE- Fiat Currency Printing, Inflation, Deflation, Gold Manipulation – Video
- Max Keiser Laughs Peter Schiff’s Wrong Call On Hyperinflation & Bonds For Past 3 Or 4 Years – Video
- ALEX JONES and MAX KEISER – Bankers are HUNGRY WOLVES chasing SHEEPLE – Video
- Max Keiser – COULD THE BITCOIN BOOM BE OVER? – Video
- Max Keiser- Fraudulant Bankers must be jailed for ROTTING the GLOBAL ECONOMY – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message2 months, 4 weeksago
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: national
Washington DC – infoZine – How their human residents manage that icon of America, the urban lawn, or so hypothesized a team of scientists. However, when they conducted a study comparing residential landscapes in these six cities, they discovered that lawn care practices had fewer similarities than they expected
City Atlanta Boston Cape Cod Chicago Detroit Hamptons Los Angeles Miami National New Orleans New York Philadelphia San Francisco Seattle Ski Toronto Vancouver Washington DC Top stories Marketplace On the Market Adventures In Marketing Curbed Marketplace
Chief coroner Peter Thornton and lawyer Geoffrey Robertson among them They were at National Council for Civil Liberties in late 70s and early 80s Group called for consent age to be lowered to 14 or even 10 in some cases
SATURDAY REPORT By Leo Mckinstry
PUBLISHED: 19:51 EST, 28 February 2014 | UPDATED: 22:51 EST, 28 February 2014
HARRIET HARMAN: NCCL legal officer 1978-82. Labour MP since 1982. Deputy Labour leader
What a tangled web Harriet Harman has woven in her attempt to escape her tainted past.
In recent days, this paper has exposed the damning links in the Seventies and early Eighties between the Paedophile Information Exchange (PIE), a sinister pressure group that campaigned to legalise child sex, and the radical Left-wing organisation the National Council of Civil Liberties (NCCL), for which Harman was the high-profile legal officer.
As public pressure mounted over the Mails revelations, Harman finally took to the airwaves to defend herself. Bristling with indignation in a BBC2 Newsnight interview, she refused to show a shred of remorse over the fact that the Paedophile Information Exchange was formally affiliated to the NCCL.
It was a remarkably disingenuous performance. I write that as someone who spent three years running her Parliamentary office, from 1989 to 1992 an experience that led me to admire some of her qualities, such as her resilience, drive and energy. But on this issue, I am afraid she is being profoundly misleading.
For she has refused to acknowledge the disturbing reality that, in parts of the radical Left in Eighties Britain, there was a climate of opinion which held that paedophiles were an oppressed minority deserving support rather than condemnation.
That astonishing moral inversion was sickeningly illustrated by a Press release issued in March 1976 by the NCCL, which proposed that the official age of consent should by lowered to 14 and even be dropped to ten in cases where the consent of the child could be proved.
Read this article:
February 28, 2014 State champion crowned in Elks Hoop Shoot
Anonymous Rushville Republican The Rushville Republican Fri Feb 28, 2014, 02:50 AM EST
Cameron Jackman, of Milroy, (10-11 year old boys group) was a second place finisher in the third round of competition in the Elks Hoop Shoot free throw contest Saturday at New Castle. Cameron was sponsored by the Rushville Elks Lodge #1307.
The Elks Hoop Shoot began as a local program by Corvallis, Oregon Elks in 1946, is in its 42th year of national competition. Each winner of this state Hoop Shoot will be one of over three million American youngsters who participated in local, district, state and regional contests. Thirty-six boys and 36 girls will remain to complete in Springfield after all regionals have been completed. From this outstanding group, one boy and one girl in each age category (8-9, 10-11, 12-13 years old) will be named national champion.
Each National winner will receive an individual trophy and his or her name will be inscribed on a special plaque displayed at the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame in Springfield, MA. This project is supported by the interest earned on donations made through the Elks National Foundation, which provides scholarships and grants to outstanding young students.
Read the rest here:
Feb 23, 2014 10:09pm (Credit: Evan Vucci/AP Photo) WASHINGTON, D.C. Citing the realities of a divided congress, President Obama today asked the nations governors to join him in a breakout year. The state executives, in town for the National Governors Associations winter meeting, were hosted by the White House for their annual black-tie dinner
See the article here:
The Economic Freedom Fighters launched its election manifesto in Thembisa at an event marked by heavy flirting with other left-wing organisations.
Floyd Shivambu, Julius Malema and Mpho Ramakatsa stand to sing the national anthem at the EFF’s election manifesto launch. (M&G)
The Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) manifesto launch at Mehlareng stadium in Thembisa on Saturday signalled another telling shift in the alignment of left-leaning parties.
The launch was marked by heavy flirting between the EFF and other left-wing organisations, and “advocate of the people” Dali Mpofu promising some major announcements in the near future.
The event, which police estimated drew about 50000 people, many of them representing various parts of the country, featured representatives from the Black Consciousness Movement (BCM), the Azanian People’s Organisation (Azapo), the Socialist Party of Azania (Sopa) and the Pan Africanist Congress (PAC).
There were messages of support from the National Council of Trade Unions and the Democratic Left Front.
Most telling were comments fromPAC deputy president Mike Muendane.
Freudian slip After admonishing those who were sleeping through a revolution by “failing to see the importance of today”, Muendane went on to say “we will take back the land of this country that’s what we’ll do as the EFF”.
Whether this was some kind of a Freudian slip, or a taste of things to come, could not be confirmed definitively by those in attendance wearing PAC T-shirts.
EFF members hand out water to supporters. They did the same at their party launch in Marikana.
See the article here:
IAW Stan Goodenough, South African National, explains why Israeli Apartheid is a Sham!
By: Jerusalem Watchman
IAW – Stan Goodenough, South African National, explains why Israeli Apartheid is a Sham!
Stan Goodenough, a Christian Journalist, was born and raised in South Africa. He has lived in Israel for 25 years. Stan explains what Apartheid in South Afri…
Read the original here:
The decision by Attorney General Ellen Rosenblum makes Oregon the third state in the past month to cease defense in federal court of gay marriage bans, after Nevada and Virginia, as activists fight for legalization across the United States.
“The law in this area is developing, and it is now clear that there is no rational basis for Oregon to refuse to honor the commitments made by same-sex couples in the same way it honors the commitments of opposite-sex couples,” Rosenblum, a Democrat, said in announcing the move.
But it will not result in immediate legalization of gay marriage in Democratic-dominated Oregon, where a 2004 voter-approved amendment to the state constitution banned same-sex nuptials. While Oregon law bans same-sex marriages in the state, it does allow domestic partnerships and since October has recognized the marriages of same-sex couples wed elsewhere.
Opponents of gay marriage said they were disappointed with Rosenblum’s move.
Brian Brown, president of the National Organization for Marriage, said Rosenblum “is shamefully abandoning her constitutional duty to defend the marriage amendment overwhelmingly enacted by the people of Oregon” and “She swore an oath of office that she would enforce all the laws, not just those she personally agrees with.”
In all, 17 states and the District of Columbia recognize gay marriage in a trend that has gained momentum since the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in June that legally married same-sex couples nationwide are eligible for federal benefits. The court struck down part of the 1996 federal Defense of Marriage Act.
Since mid-December, prohibitions on same-sex marriage have been ruled unconstitutional in New Mexico, Utah and Virginia by federal judges. The Utah and Virginia decisions have been stayed pending appeal.
Oregon gay marriage backers had planned to put a repeal of the state ban before voters in November, but said they will hold the 160,000 signatures they have gathered pending the outcome of the court case.
“Now that we have done the hard work of assuring a place on the ballot and moving public opinion, we have the ability to wait for the courts to do the right thing,” Oregon United for Marriage campaign manager Mike Marshall said in a statement.
(Reporting By Jonathan Kaminsky in Olympia, Washington; Writing by Cynthia Johnston; Editing by Amanda Kwan and Grant McCool)
Read the rest here: