- Bilderberg (1219)
- Free Palestine (461)
- FreeNet Project (29)
- Gay Marriage (3309)
- Gaza Strip (1005)
- Israel Apartheid Week (57)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (42)
- Israeli Apartheid (284)
- Left Wing (753)
- Liberal Views (110)
- Max Blumenthal (120)
- Max Keiser (1062)
- No Nato (196)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (158)
- Occupy Bilderberg (117)
- Occupy Boston (475)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (103)
- Occupy Detroit (314)
- Occupy Europe (87)
- Occupy Florida (389)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (214)
- Occupy Greece (251)
- Occupy Houston (302)
- Occupy Inverness (7)
- Occupy LA (911)
- Occupy Lisbon (154)
- Occupy London (440)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (280)
- Occupy Madrid (176)
- Occupy Miami (277)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (608)
- Occupy Rome (182)
- Occupy Wall Street (415)
- Stop Globalization (113)
- West Bank (2111)
ShoutBoxLast Message3 months, 2 weeksago
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: mother
State Rep. Ed Sullivan Jr. of Mundelein who is chairman of the House Republican campaign organization, said his decision to back same-sex marriage represented a personal and family evolution on the issue. (WGN-TV)
State Rep. Ed Sullivan Jr. of Mundelein said Sunday he will support a bill to allow gay marriage in Illinois, becoming the second House Republican to do so and first among leadership.
Sullivan, who is chairman of the House Republican campaign organization, said his decision to back same-sex marriage represented a personal and family evolution on the issue. Previously an opponent of civil unions, Sullivan told the Tribune that his mother-in-law, who lives in the southwest suburbs, has been in a same-sex relationship.
“The first reaction from people might be, ‘Well he might be voting for that just because of his mother-in-law,’” Sullivan said. “The reality is, because my mother-in-law is gay, I have more of an understanding and familiarity with same-sex couples.”
A state representative since 2003, Sullivan and state Rep. Ron Sandack of Downers Grove are the only House Republicans to publicly announce their backing of the same-sex marriage bill, which already passed the state Senate. With House lawmakers returning to Springfield on Monday after a two-week break, supporters of the measure have said they were within a dozen votes of the 60 needed to pass it.
Sullivan said he believes more Republicans among the 47 in the House will sign on.
“There is tremendous momentum leading up to this vote. I think we’re very close,” he said. “There’s many of my colleagues that have talked about this, that have said it’s the right thing to do.”
Same-sex marriage has been controversial for Republicans in the state. Illinois GOP Chairman Pat Brady urged lawmakers to pass the bill, but some social conservatives unsuccessfully sought his ouster because his position conflicted with a plank in the state Republican platform opposing same-sex marriage.
Recently, U.S. Sen. Mark Kirk, a Brady supporter, announced his support for gay marriage, becoming the second U.S. Senate Republican to do so.
“This issue for me goes to the core of fairness marriage equality for all people. I think it is in line with what I believe, and I personally believe it is in line with what our party believes, and that’s trying to treat people with fairness,” Sullivan said.
Read more here:
Umm-al-Arayes South Hebron Hills, West Bank, 26.1.2013.wmv
Israeli army prevented farmers from getting to their pasture land, Umm al Arayes, South Hebron Hills, West Bank, January 26, 2013. www.flickr.com Last Saturday activists accompany farmers to their agriculture lands after 15 where brutally arrested last saturday, 5 Israeli's and 10 Palestinians which includs a 1.5 year old and her mother, a 14 and 16 year old girls a 80 year old man. The army used unpropotional violence and used the skunk v www.youtube.com
Single Mother, Occupy LA Take Back Her Foreclosed Home Soledad Corona, a single mother to a teenaged girl, was forcibly evicted from her Lincoln Heights home.
See the original post here:
Human Resource Management Objective #1
Catanduanes State University, Mother Building, 2nd Floor, Left WingFrom:Rojay GeromoViews:0 0ratingsTime:00:19More inComedy
“I Don't want your life” – Z the People ft. El Far3i
Live in Amman, Jordan Z the people – Piano, Vocals El Far3i – Percussion, Vocals El Far3i A Drummer/Percussionist and Lyricist, El Far3i grew up the lovely city of Amman- Jordan with frequent visits to Jenin- Palestine, his mother's hometown. He currently is living and performing in Amman, and still travelling frequently to the West Bank to share his music. www.youtube.com www.facebook.com Z the People Z the People grew up singing soul music and shouting at men in suits in Washington DC At age 14, Z the People found his true weapon when he learned piano by listening to Ray Charles records. Following his nomadic heart, Z the People left the US to study and share music with folks of different cultures. His travels took him deep inside music scenes in places like Cuba, Mali, Greece, and finally, back to his roots in Palestine. filmed by Laith Majali lmajali.wordpress.comFrom:videoisahumanrightViews:26 1ratingsTime:03:43More inMusic
We are standing amidst a series of villages outside the West Bank city of Jenin. In the nearest one, Umm al-Tut (“the mother of strawberry”), the traditional Palestinian country lifestyle still holds, and it includes small-scale farming. Many families here own a handful of goats and several fruit trees, and they make their own olive oil, bread and jams.
The full text is available for subscribers & registered users.
View original post here:
Even muppets mess up lines every now and then. This outtake video is from Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas special. Frank Oz (voicing the mother Otter) has some pretty funny lines
View original post here:
Outtakes From Jim Henson’s Muppets