- Bilderberg (894)
- Free Palestine (311)
- FreeNet Project (3)
- Gay Marriage (2436)
- Gaza Strip (738)
- Israel Apartheid Week (39)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (18)
- Israeli Apartheid (242)
- Left Wing (485)
- Liberal Views (73)
- Max Blumenthal (46)
- Max Keiser (540)
- No Nato (160)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (86)
- Occupy Bilderberg (82)
- Occupy Boston (407)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (83)
- Occupy Detroit (295)
- Occupy Europe (77)
- Occupy Florida (371)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (193)
- Occupy Greece (223)
- Occupy Houston (274)
- Occupy Inverness (4)
- Occupy LA (823)
- Occupy Lisbon (128)
- Occupy London (358)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (265)
- Occupy Madrid (155)
- Occupy Miami (255)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (515)
- Occupy Rome (167)
- Occupy Wall Street (377)
- Stop Globalization (85)
- West Bank (1471)
- The Alex Jones Show:(3rd HOUR-VIDEO Commercial Free) Monday, Jun 17 2013: Max Keiser – Video
- The Alex Jones Show – Monday, June 17, 2013 (Full Show): Max Keiser – Video
- Alex Jones Show: Monday (6-17-13) Max Keiser – Video
- The Alex Jones Show:(VIDEO Commercial Free) Monday, Jun 17 2013: Max Keiser – Video
- Alex Jones Show – Commercial Free Podcast: Monday (6-17-13) Max Keiser – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message2 weeks, 3 daysago
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Dimas : An empty hand is no lure for a hawk
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: most
Israel pursues plans to expand West Bank settlements
Israel is pressing on with plans to build more than 1000 new homes in two West Bank settlements,… euronews, the most watched news channel in Europe Subscr…
See the article here:
Controversial- Gay Marriage/ Rights
In this new series, Zack will talk about the most popular controversial subjects. Today was the marriage of homosexuals. This is different than James' video …
Here is the original post:
A gathering of the world’s most powerful people has been slammed for its lack of openness and transparency.
TheBilderberggroup holds an annual summit to discuss global policy – and this time around it is meeting in Watford, Hertfordshire.
This year’s guest list of 140 high-ranking figures includes Chancellor George Osborne and his Labour shadow Ed Balls, the CEOs of Google (NasdaqGS: GOOG – news) and Amazon as well as royalty from around the world.
But no minutes of the meeting are taken and no journalists are allowed inside the secretive four-day event, which counts Tory Cabinet minister Ken Clarke among its organisers.
Labour MP Michael Meacher is critical of the “closely guarded secrecy” of the conference.
“This is the most important gathering of the most powerful people in Western capitalism that there is,” he told Sky News.
“It is clearly is going to have an impact on government policy otherwise why is the Chancellor for the fifth time attending and Kenneth Clarke.
“And as far as I know there will be no statement in the House following it saying what happened and how it might affect government policy.
“This is totally in contradiction to the Government’s commitment to have greater transparency.”
When delegates arrived in cars with blacked-out windows at The Grove hotel, protesters heckled their vehicles as they disappeared down the driveway.
Read more here:
Delegates still sped to day one behind blacked-out windows, but the secretive conference is attracting unprecedented attention Watford, sunny Watford, has changed the hitherto secretive Bilderberg conference forever. In a freshly strimmed corner of the grounds of the Grove Hotel, half a mile from the most important international policy conference in the world, something remarkable happened: the …
View original post here:
France: Gay marriage moves on
Some people organising a marriage are stressed out by it. euronews, the most watched news channel in Europe Subscribe for your daily dose of international news, curated and explained:http://euron…
Continue reading here:
First gay marriage celebrated in France
It was always going to be more than just a wedding ceremony. euronews, the most watched news channel in Europe Subscribe for your daily dose of international…
Read more from the original source:
Seventy-five members of the Lords have already asked to speak in the debate, suggesting that dawn could rise on the Tuesday morning before all the peers have their say.
Government whips are fighting calls to allow the Lords to hold a second day of debate on what has become the one of the most emotive issue in parliament for many years.
Some critics of same sex marriage legislation believe the policy undermines the institution of marriage while others simply regard it as a distraction from the countrys economic problems.
Mr Cameron has championed homosexual weddings and Tory strategists hope it will entice new voters to the party at the next general election.
However, gay marriage so far appears only to have played havoc with the Conservative partys grassroots, sparking resignations of members and fierce criticism of the Prime Minister.
Lord Luce said: You cant suddenly pounce on the 2,000 year-old institution of marriage after such little consultation and with such little thought.
This is all part of the Prime Ministers ‘modernisation of our party, whatever that word is supposed to mean. This is all being handled in a very slap happy, careless manner.
This weekend there is speculation in Westminster that the Most Rev Justin Welby, the recently appointed Archbishop of Canterbury, will also voice his concerns about the policy in next weeks debate. One of his predecessors, Lord Carey of Clifton, has already put his name down to speak.
Lord Dear, the retired chief constable of West Midlands Police and crossbench peer leading opposition to the Bill, said that critics of the policy were not anti-homosexual.
This is ill-thought through legislation that is being rushed through, the peer said. There are some 8,000 further amendments that will be necessary to existing legislation because of this single policy.
See more here:
Anonymous(Operation Free Palestine) [by PoisAnoN]
Dear Citizens of the world, We live in the most troubled times! Ravaged by debt, enslaved by greed, and trapped by media lies! Our lives have become such a b…
See the original post here:
Scandal Week, Angelina Eugenics, Mini-Bilderberg – New World Next Week
Welcome back to http://NewWorldNextWeek.com – the video series from Corbett Report and Media Monarchy that covers some of the most important developments in …
See the article here:
Ward meets with gay marriage opponents Lawmaker says issue is the most difficult of his career By MIKE O'ROURKE Rep. John Ward, R-Baxter, Tuesday met with an estimated 170 opponents of gay marriage at St.
Go here to see the original: