- Bilderberg (650)
- Free Palestine (298)
- FreeNet Project (3)
- Gay Marriage (2214)
- Gaza Strip (709)
- Israel Apartheid Week (39)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (18)
- Israeli Apartheid (233)
- Left Wing (467)
- Liberal Views (72)
- Max Blumenthal (46)
- Max Keiser (463)
- No Nato (160)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (85)
- Occupy Bilderberg (75)
- Occupy Boston (406)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (83)
- Occupy Detroit (293)
- Occupy Europe (76)
- Occupy Florida (371)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (46)
- Occupy France (193)
- Occupy Greece (223)
- Occupy Houston (271)
- Occupy Inverness (4)
- Occupy LA (822)
- Occupy Lisbon (128)
- Occupy London (356)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (264)
- Occupy Madrid (155)
- Occupy Miami (255)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (500)
- Occupy Rome (167)
- Occupy Wall Street (375)
- Stop Globalization (85)
- West Bank (1336)
- Left Wing Line Follower – Video
- Il Movimento 5 Stelle denuncia Signoraggio e Bilderberg Club – Video
- 21/5/2013 Carlo Sibilia sul signoraggio bancario e gruppo Bilderberg – Video
- Deputato M5S su signoraggio e club Bilderberg – Video
- The Alex Jones Show:(Commercial Free Audio) Tuesday, May 21 2013: The Bilderberg Deception – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message1 weekago
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Dimas : An empty hand is no lure for a hawk
- Mirzadeh : A good anvil does not fear the hammer
- Pigbag : Better an egg today than a hen tomorrow
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: mormon
(Repeats with no changes to text)
* Urgent call to donors ahead of March Supreme Court
* Mormon fundraising falls off after 2008 California battle
* Big donor sees “intensity of anger” over gay marriage
SAN FRANCISCO, Jan 29 (Reuters) – Foes of same-sex marriage
are laboring to pay the tab for an epic legal case now before
the U.S. Supreme Court, as the movement suffers from fundraising
shortfalls that could sap its strength in future battles.
See the original post:
One of the nation’s leading gay-rights advocacy groups, the Human Rights Campaign, has formed a coalition of major companies calling for the repeal of the federal Defense of Marriage Act.
It’s no surprise, of course, that the HRC in Washington would use its considerable clout to organize big businesses to fight DOMA, the law that excludes recognition of same-sex marriages.
What will be a surprise to many is that one of the first companies to join the effort was Marriott International Inc., which was founded by a devout Mormon, John Willard Marriott.
His son Bill, also a devout member of the religion, is the current executive chairman and chairman of the board of the hotel company, and several other family members have major ownership interests.
The official stance of the Mormon church is against gay marriage, and Mormons poured a lot of money and other resources into backing Proposition 8, the 2008 California measure that banned gay marriages in the state.
But David Rodriguez, an executive vice president at Marriott and its chief human resources officer, was quoted by the HRC as saying, “We are proud of our longstanding commitment to diversity, inclusion and equal treatment of all our employees within our benefits programs.
“Joining the business coalition for DOMA repeal affirms that commitment.”
Indeed, Marriott’s website promotes sales to gay customers with the line, “We invite you, to be you, with us.” And it promotes hotel facilities for use in gay weddings and civil ceremonies.
In an interview last year with Business Insider, Bill Marriott explained that he personally believed that marriage was between a man and a woman. But he said he does not mix his views on the subject with operation of the business.
“We have to take care of our people, regardless of their sexual orientation or anything else,” Bill Marriott said.”We have all the American values: the values of hard work, the values of integrity, the values of fairness and respect.”
A Transgender male and a Mormon talk about Gay Marriage
A Transgender and a Mormon talk about Gay Marriage. A discussion they had at work and over the role of Government and its place in religion and marriage. Listen to the conclusion they come to.From:LunchTimePoliticsViews:1 0ratingsTime:01:02:16More inPeople Blogs
See the rest here: