- Bilderberg (1418)
- Free Palestine (609)
- FreeNet Project (45)
- Gay Marriage (3768)
- Gaza Strip (1397)
- Israel Apartheid Week (155)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (111)
- Israeli Apartheid (437)
- Left Wing (1071)
- Liberal Views (280)
- Max Blumenthal (168)
- Max Keiser (1564)
- No Nato (403)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (373)
- Occupy Bilderberg (126)
- Occupy Boston (550)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (176)
- Occupy Detroit (389)
- Occupy Europe (116)
- Occupy Florida (497)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (294)
- Occupy Greece (305)
- Occupy Houston (381)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1084)
- Occupy Lisbon (176)
- Occupy London (516)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (309)
- Occupy Madrid (238)
- Occupy Miami (346)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (696)
- Occupy Rome (245)
- Occupy Wall Street (432)
- Stop Globalization (265)
- West Bank (2557)
- Keiser Report: Lynching America (E503) (ft. George Galloway) – Video
- Keiser Report: Triangle Of Fraud (E568)Keiser Report: Triangle Of Fraud (E568)Keiser Repor – Video
- Keiser Report: Monetized Genocide (E381) – Video
- Keiser Report: The Killing of Tony Blair (E489) (ft. George Galloway) – Video
- Max Keiser : Finance & Terrorism, War On Syria WW3 Started 2013 – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message2 months, 2 weeksago
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: marriage
The suit, filed by the Indiana couples in a New Albany federal court, challenges the state’s Defense of Marriage Act, saying the law is unconstitutional by denying same-sex couples the rights, privileges and responsibilities extended to opposite-sex couples.
“Indiana’s discrimination towards these couples touches many aspects of married and family life, from the mundane to the profound,” the complaint said.
Advocates have gained momentum in their fight to legalize gay marriage in courts across the United States where judges recently struck down restrictions in Kentucky, Virginia and Texas.
The Indiana suit was filed as a federal trial winds down in Michigan, where a lesbian couple hopes to ease restrictions that hinder same-sex couples from adoption as well as overturn that state’s gay marriage ban.
Under Indiana’s Defense of Marriage Act, the state does not allow gay couples to marry and does not recognize gay marriages that occur in other states.
In February, those opposed to gay marriage won a victory in the Indiana Senate where lawmakers approved a proposed state constitutional amendment that would prohibit same-sex marriage. That measure must be passed again by both chambers before it can go to the voters in 2016.
State Attorney General Greg Zoeller said in a statement that he will fight the lawsuit and defend Indiana’s gay-marriage ban.
“People of good will have sincere differences of opinion on the marriage definition, but I hope Hoosiers can remain civil to each other as this legal question is litigated in the federal court,” Zoeller said in a statement.
Polls show support for gay marriage surging in the decade since it first became legal in Massachusetts. Slightly more than half of Americans now support the idea.
In all, 17 states plus the District of Columbia recognize same-sex marriage, including eight states where it became legal in 2013.
Go here to read the rest:
Deace And Peroutka Compare Gay Marriage to Bank Robbery, Urge Kentuckians to Ignore Marriage… – Video
Deace And Peroutka Compare Gay Marriage to Bank Robbery, Urge Kentuckians to Ignore Marriage…
Deace And Peroutka Compare Gay Marriage to Bank Robbery, Urge Kentuckians to Ignore Marriage Equality Ruling.
By: Hitesh Panchal
Felix interview on Gay Marriage
This video is being used for an English project on Gay Marriage.
By: Miranda Abazoski
View original post here:
Ron Paul on Gay Marriage – What He Thinks Of Legalizing It
Ron Paul on Gay Marriage – What He Thinks Of Legalizing It.
Read the original:
Bill Donohue: Marriage is not about love
Catholic League President Bill Donohue debates the merits of gay marriage with CNN's Chris Cuomo. More from CNN at http://www.cnn.com/ To license this and ot…
Read the original here:
Dozens Of Pastors From Around Michigan Gay Marriage Debate. ( LIVE NEWS )
Dozens Of Pastors From Around Michigan Gay Marriage Debate. ( LIVE NEWS )
By: TEE MOE
Continue reading here:
Supporters hold a pro-gay marriage rally outside the Utah State Capitol on January 28, 2014 in Salt Lake City, Utah. (George Frey, Getty Images North America)
The national battle over same-sex marriage took a Texas-sized step toward an eventual U.S. Supreme Court showdown Wednesday after a federal judge declared a gay marriage ban unconstitutional.
The road to Washington will run through federal appeals courts in Denver, New Orleans, Cincinnati, San Francisco and Richmond, Va.
The Texas decision by U.S. District Judge Orlando Garcia, who was appointed by President Bill Clinton, will allow the nation’s second-most populous state to continue enforcing its ban while the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals considers the challenge.
Protesters are shown during a rally for the opponents for gay marriage at the Utah State Capitol Tuesday, Jan. 28, 2014, in Salt Lake City. (Rick Bowmer, Associated Press)
“Without a rational relation to a legitimate governmental purpose, state-imposed inequality can find no refuge in our United States Constitution,” Garcia wrote in a 48-page ruling. “These Texas laws deny plaintiffs access to the institution of marriage and its numerous rights, privileges, and responsibilities for the sole reason that Plaintiffs wish to be married to a person of the same sex.”
The landslide of decisions by federal judges striking down gay marriage bans in states across the country was touched off by last year’s U.S. Supreme Court ruling that the Defense of Marriage Act was unconstitutional.
Milestones in the judicial contest over gay marriage have been reached on a daily basis this week including in Denver, where the 10th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals is considering similar challenges to gay marriage bans in Oklahoma and Utah.
Late Tuesday, plaintiffs contesting Utah’s ban filed their opening brief and on Monday attorneys defending Oklahoma’s gay marriage ban filed their opening brief.
“This is a true turning point, and one that shows the impact of the personal stories that same-sex couples have shared with their neighbors, families, and friends … ” said Shannon Mintor, an attorney for plaintiffs in the Utah case. “We are within sight of the day when same-sex couples across the country have the same freedom to marry and to have their marriages respected as others.”
Read this article:
Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed Helps Launch Gay Marriage Campaign
Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed helped kick off a $1 million, national campaign to bring same-sex marriage to Georgia and other Southern states during a press confe…
By: Matt Hennie
See the rest here:
Details Published on Tuesday, 25 February 2014 14:33
Gay marriages are bad for children/Google ImagesAP: Lawyers who are appealing a federal judge’s ruling that overturned Oklahoma’s ban on same-sex marriage said in a court filing Monday that legalizing gay marriage would harm children, undermine society and make traditional marriages unstable.
The Alliance Defending Freedom cited courts and anthropologists, saying children are better off in a home with a mother and a father. It said traditional couples would be less likely to marry, or stay together, if marriage became a genderless institution not focused on procreation.
U.S. District Judge Terence Kern ruled last month against Tulsa County Court Clerk Sally Howe Smith, whose office refused to grant a marriage license to two women who wanted to marry. Monday’s appeal is the first step in the process ahead of an April 17 hearing before the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals in Denver.
In its court filing Monday, Alliance said marriages should be about children, not adults.
“Marriage encourages mothers and fathers to remain together and care for the children born of their union,” the group’s 93-page filing said. Severing the link, it said, “would powerfully convey that marriage exists to advance adult desires rather than serving children’s needs.”
Citing a court opinion from 1888 19 years before Oklahoma’s statehood Alliance said marriage “is the foundation of the family and of society, without which there would be neither civilization nor progress,” and cited a 1978 ruling that said traditional marriage was “fundamental to the very existence and survival of the (human) race.”
Sharon Baldwin and Mary Bishop, who had applied for the marriage license, issued a statement Monday night saying Alliance’s brief relies “on outdated and debunked science as far as saying that children need both a mother and a father.”
“(W)e believe they’re wrong that marriage is only about children. While many couples who wish to marry, both heterosexual and homosexual, want children, many others are infertile, are elderly or simply do not want children,” they said.
In his ruling, Kern said Oklahoma, by enforcing the ban, violates the U.S. Constitution’s Equal Protection Clause because it precludes same-sex couples from receiving an Oklahoma marriage license.
Read the original:
Jolly “Misunderstood” Question on Gay Marriage
Bay News 9 Political Connections, 2/23/14.