- Bilderberg (894)
- Free Palestine (311)
- FreeNet Project (3)
- Gay Marriage (2436)
- Gaza Strip (738)
- Israel Apartheid Week (39)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (18)
- Israeli Apartheid (242)
- Left Wing (485)
- Liberal Views (73)
- Max Blumenthal (46)
- Max Keiser (540)
- No Nato (160)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (86)
- Occupy Bilderberg (82)
- Occupy Boston (407)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (83)
- Occupy Detroit (295)
- Occupy Europe (77)
- Occupy Florida (371)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (193)
- Occupy Greece (223)
- Occupy Houston (274)
- Occupy Inverness (4)
- Occupy LA (823)
- Occupy Lisbon (128)
- Occupy London (358)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (265)
- Occupy Madrid (155)
- Occupy Miami (255)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (515)
- Occupy Rome (167)
- Occupy Wall Street (377)
- Stop Globalization (85)
- West Bank (1471)
- The Alex Jones Show:(3rd HOUR-VIDEO Commercial Free) Monday, Jun 17 2013: Max Keiser – Video
- The Alex Jones Show – Monday, June 17, 2013 (Full Show): Max Keiser – Video
- Alex Jones Show: Monday (6-17-13) Max Keiser – Video
- The Alex Jones Show:(VIDEO Commercial Free) Monday, Jun 17 2013: Max Keiser – Video
- Alex Jones Show – Commercial Free Podcast: Monday (6-17-13) Max Keiser – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message2 weeks, 3 daysago
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Dimas : An empty hand is no lure for a hawk
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: left
George Galloway the Left wing racist
Catch up with Global News 24/7 on this Youtube Account. Please Subscribe to this Account today for latest updates on World Issues. Subscribe Now: http://www….
Go here to read the rest:
keeping the left wing OUT of essex!!
keeping the left wing OUT of essex!!
WHY MAX KEISER LEFT FRANCE!
Max Keiser talks about why French people are lazy and their economy is about to collapse. “The French would get excited about a revolution…they will protes…
See the article here:
ELSINHO – UNDER 15 – LEFT WING
CONTACT – +55 91 8203 4900 +55 91 9162 4583.
By: Nelson Gill
WORLD CRISIS_ Discussed by LEFT WING German POLITICIAN (SYRIA, ANTI ASSAD, IRAN and ISREAL) WAR__ – Video
WORLD CRISIS_ Discussed by LEFT WING German POLITICIAN (SYRIA, ANTI ASSAD, IRAN and ISREAL) WAR__
WORLD CRISIS_ Discussed by LEFT WING German POLITICIAN (SYRIA, ANTI ASSAD, IRAN and ISREAL) WAR__.
Read the original here:
Maurice Williamson, New Zealand MP, Delivers Incredible Gay Marriage Speech
Video footage of a New Zealand lawmaker's jovial, though nonetheless poignant, gay marriage speech is making the blogosphere rounds. Maurice Williamson left …
Saturday, February 2, 2013 Last updated: Saturday February 2, 2013, 9:11 AM
NEWARK Devils coach Pete DeBoer does not deny that hes still searching for something he hasnt found yet.
Through the Devils first six games, theres been a rotating door at left wing on the teams top line with center Travis Zajac and Ilya Kovalchuk.
Dainius Zubrus, Mattias Tedenby, Stefan Matteau, Jacob Josefson and Adam Henrique have gotten time in the spot that the now-departed Zach Parise played in for most of the teams run to the Stanley Cup Finals last spring.
Henrique replaced Josefson on the top line about halfway through the Devils 5-4 overtime loss to the Islanders on Thursday and will get another chance to play there at least to begin this afternoons game in Pittsburgh as DeBoer continues to look for the best fit in that pivotal position.
When asked Friday what hes looking for from the left wing on that line, DeBoer replied, “Some chemistry, some consistent production. Its not even someone thats going to score 50 goals, but youre always looking for line chemistry. So, well move around until we feel we get that.”
Henrique, who made his season debut Thursday after recovering from Nov. 29 surgery to repair a torn ligament in his left thumb, played mostly center last season when he was a finalist for the Calder Trophy as the NHLs top rookie. But he did play left wing quite a bit two seasons ago in Albany (AHL).
“I dont feel like its too big of an adjustment for me,” he said, “I am comfortable there. Playing with Trav and Kovy make it easy. Im comfortable playing with those two and, hopefully, well find some success.”
Henrique, who will turn 23 Wednesday, played a lot with Kovalchuk last season as his center. He said the switch to left wing doesnt matter that much as far as their chemistry as linemates.
“Ive got a feeling of what hes going to do on the ice, where he wants to be and where he wants the puck,” Henrique said. “From there, you just kind of fill in. If he slashes across to my side, I slash across to his side. It doesnt really matter. And the same thing with Trav. I feel comfortable playing in the middle and down low in our own end. If hes there, if Im there or Kovys down low, it doesnt matter. Were interchangeable and I think thats an aspect that will tip the scales in our favor.”
Go here to read the rest:
Updated: January 25, 2013, 8:32 PM ET
NEWARK, N.J. — Washington Capitals superstar Alex Ovechkin is moving back to left wing for the team’s game against the New Jersey Devils on Friday night.
Capitals coach Adam Oates announced the move before the Capitals (0-3) were to face the Devils (2-0) at the Prudential Center.
Oates moved Ovechkin to right wing at the start of the season, but moved him back to the left side in the third period of Thursday night’s 4-1 loss to the Montreal Canadiens.
“Of course I feel much (more) comfortable on the left side. It’s no secret,” Ovechkin said before the game.
Asked if he was unhappy playing right wing, Ovechkin added: “No, I was happy. But again, I think I was not happy how we play like a team.”
It was not immediately clear who would play on the line with the Capitals’ captain. When he moved to left wing on Thursday, he played with Nicklas Backstrom at center and Joey Crabb at right wing.
Ovechkin, who has scored at least 30 goals in each of his first seven seasons, has one assist in three games.
Originally posted here:
Is gun control the new gay marriage? Or are the issues more like mirror images of one another?
Both could be categorized as hot-button topics that for years generated more political activism on the right than on the left. Both have also seen a recent shift in public opinion that, in the case of gay marriage, is upending the politics surrounding the issue, and in the case of gun control, has the potential to do so.
But there are big differences between the two, as well. Gun control has been around as an issue much longer than gay marriage, and public opinion on it has waxed and waned with support often spiking after a high-profile shooting, only to fall again. Moreover, the long-term trend on gun control, unlike gay marriage, has been a rise in opposition. As recently as April, the Pew Research Center put out a report noting the divergent trends on the two issues, noting that “on gun control, Americans have become more conservative; on gay marriage, Americans have become more liberal.”
RECOMMENDED: Second Amendment Quiz
Still, gun-control proponents including New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg have been arguing vociferously that the issue is not nearly the political loser that Democrats have for years assumed it to be. And the dramatic change that’s been occurring when it comes to public opinion on gay marriage pulling politicians along with it offers an intriguing model as to where the politics surrounding the gun issue could potentially be headed.
Let’s look first at gay marriage. As recently as 2004, President George W. Bush’s campaign was able to use it as a “wedge issue” to drive up turnout among conservatives, helping him win reelection. That year, the Pew Research Center found that 60 percent of Americans opposed gay marriage, while just 31 percent favored it. Four years later, in 2008, those numbers had shifted though the majority was still in opposition, with 51 percent opposing, and 38 percent in favor.
By 2012, however, it was a completely different story: In July, Pew found just 41 percent of Americans opposed gay marriage, while a plurality of 48 percent favored it. Some of that shift was driven by generational changes, since young people tend to be more broadly in favor of gay marriage (though support has gone up among all age groups). The bigger change, though, was demographic: The electorate has become more Democratic, more urban, more educated, less religious, and less white and the politics surrounding many cultural issues like gay marriage have shifted accordingly.
Get our FREE 2013 Global Security Forecast now
So might those same demographic changes portend a similar shift to the left in public opinion on guns?
Well, in recent years, as previously noted, the trend has been in the opposite direction with support for gun rights growing. In the wake of the Columbine High School shootings in 1999, Pew found that 65 percent of Americans said it was more important to control guns, while just 30 percent said it was more important to protect gun rights. By contrast, in the wake of last summer’s movie-theater shooting in Aurora, Colo., just 47 percent said controlling guns should be the priority, compared with 46 percent preferring to protect gun rights.
Read more here:
It looks like we wont see the dream line of Marian Gaborik, Rick Nash, and Brad Richards from the New York Rangers at least not at first.
Rangers coach John Tortorella has tentatively decided to shift Gaborik to the left side and put him on a line with Derek Stepan and Ryan Callahan, according to the New York Post.
Gaborik has logged next to no time as a left winger in the three campaigns in New York.
Theres definitely going to be an adjustment, especially in our own zone and with wall play, so Ill work on that whenever I get the chance, Gaborik said. I like shooting from the left side. I feel very comfortable with my shot from [the left wing circle], so that could be an advantage.
Also, if Im playing with Step [Derek Stepan], its good that his first instinct as a right-hander is to move the puck on his forehand to the left side.
Assuming this experiment works out, then Nash, Richards, and Carl Hagelin will play together.
If Rick and I are on different lines, it makes it a lot more difficult for opposing coaches to match their defense against us, Gaborik said. If moving to the left makes us a more dangerous team, Im all for it.
The pressure will be on the Rangers to perform this season as one of the early favorites to win the Stanley Cup. They will start the shortened campaign against the Boston Bruins at 7:00 p.m. ET on Saturday.
Tortorella takes less intense approach to short camp