- Bilderberg (1219)
- Free Palestine (459)
- FreeNet Project (28)
- Gay Marriage (3307)
- Gaza Strip (1004)
- Israel Apartheid Week (56)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (42)
- Israeli Apartheid (283)
- Left Wing (751)
- Liberal Views (110)
- Max Blumenthal (120)
- Max Keiser (1061)
- No Nato (196)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (158)
- Occupy Bilderberg (116)
- Occupy Boston (475)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (102)
- Occupy Detroit (314)
- Occupy Europe (86)
- Occupy Florida (388)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (214)
- Occupy Greece (250)
- Occupy Houston (302)
- Occupy Inverness (7)
- Occupy LA (910)
- Occupy Lisbon (154)
- Occupy London (439)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (279)
- Occupy Madrid (176)
- Occupy Miami (277)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (608)
- Occupy Rome (182)
- Occupy Wall Street (415)
- Stop Globalization (112)
- West Bank (2111)
- Max Keiser Report The latest news on the GLOBAL ECONOMIC CRISIS – Video
- Max Keiser Report THE latest on the ECONOMIC CRISIS around the GLOBE – Video
- Keiser Report 531 – Banksters aka Tongue Eating Isopods – Video
- Boycott Israeli Apartheid – Istanbul – Stopping the Zionist seminar for the director Amos Gitai – Video
- Boycott Israeli Apartheid 2 – Istanbul – Stopping the Zionist seminar for the director Amos Gitai – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message3 months, 1 weekago
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: knowledge
RAMALLAH, West Bank The Palestinian Authoritys supreme religious decrees council issued a fatwa this week that said Internet dating was permissible under certain circumstances in the West Bank.
The ruling Tuesday contradicts decrees issued by more conservative Islamic scholars and was rejected by the religious establishment in the Hamas-run Gaza Strip.
The Palestinian Supreme Ifta Council acknowledged in its fatwa that social interaction via the Internet has become widespread and said, It is impossible to avoid it or ban it completely.
The decree said online communications between members of the opposite sex were permissible, provided they were for the purpose of marriage, and provided that both parties abide by codes of ethics and religious directives.
It went on to specify that such interaction must be done with the knowledge of both families and shouldnt happen in a closed room. Women shouldnt provide details about their appearance or share photographs of themselves, it said.
Hassan Jojo, who heads the Hamas-run Supreme Sharia Court Council in Gaza, took issue with the decree. He said if a man wants to marry a woman, he should go to her house and ask her fathers permission.
Although he said it was permissible to pursue an acquaintance online with the purpose of getting married if there was “no other means of communication,” he said providing blanket permission for such connections would “ruin the moral values of young men and women.”
The Internet has expanded the horizons of young people growing up in the tradition-bound Palestinian territories, many of whom are active on social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook.
Some use international dating sites, such as LavaPlace.com, and marriages have followed from an introduction over the Web. But the women who use such sites rarely post photographs of themselves, and the very concept of Internet dating remains taboo for many Palestinian families.
Despite this fatwa, Palestinian customs and traditions will be maintained, said Omar Ayad, who heads the sociology and social work department at Al Najah National University in the West Bank.
MAX KEISER Interest RATES Apartheid Chinese Housewives Sustain GOLD Prices KEISER REPORT E440]
Share the knowledge folks, stay safe, keep your eyes open, and god bless.
See the original post here:
REAL Writing Jobs for LOS ANGELES Citizens IN NORTH EAST WEST LA
tinyurl.com ARE YOU PREPARED FOR MARTIAL LAW? Visit to discover how to protect your freedom Dear Friend, What would you do if Martial Law was instated tomorrow? No matter what your politics may be, we can all agree the status of our country is in jeopardy. Unemployment is up, available work hours are down, and people are struggling. The economic meltdown in America, The occupy Wall Street movement and the real estate crash have the American Government on edge and ready to push the crazy button. My goal is to prepare you for what is to come. I want you to have the tools to protect whats important; your family, yourself, and your home. The hostile takeover is imminent. Its just a matter of when, not if. Its our job to learn the proper steps of survival and spread the knowledge. Awareness and preparation are the keys to survival. Visit to discover how to protect your freedom erlin wall, g20, bilderberg, new international order, alex jones, 2012 end of the world, mayan prophecies, revelation, prophecy, terrorists, 9/11 inside job, false flag, david rockefeller, illuminati in movies, subliminal messages in movies, domestic terrorists, global financial crisis, collapse of the dollar, end of the world as we know it, gerald celente, end of america, global government, north american union, tea parties, washington dc, war in afganistan, war in iran, politics, news, current events, trends, economy, economic meltdown, global dictatorship, haarp, chem trails,From:joe wilsenViews:6 0ratingsTime:02:06More inEntertainment
View original post here:
GAZA (Reuters) – Officials of Gaza’s Islamist Hamas government turned up at a news conference by Human Rights Watch in Gaza on Wednesday to dispute an HRW report accusing Hamas of torture and other abuses of justice in the Palestinian enclave.
The surprise appearance by government representatives turned the news conference into an open debate, an uncommon display in the Gaza Strip where Hamas in the past would probably have remained aloof or prevented such a press event on its turf.
The Human Rights Watch report – researched in Gaza with the knowledge of the Palestinian Islamist movement – said Hamas subjects Palestinians to serious abuses of justice, including torture, arbitrary arrest and unfair trials.
The Islamist faction said the report was “politically motivated.” Hamas has run Gaza unopposed since it seized control in 2007, suppressing rivals in the Fatah movement and launching sporadic attacks against Israel, which maintains a partial blockade of the coastal strip to prevent the entry of arms.
Bill Van Esveld, an HRW Middle East researcher who chaired the press conference, said the presence of Hamas media officials was surprising. “They knew it was happening but they were not invited,” Esveld told Reuters.
Hamas refuses to accept the legitimacy of the state of Israel and is ostracized in the West as a perceived terrorist group. But its ties with Iran have frayed since the Arab Spring of popular uprisings and it is now allied to Egypt’s elected Muslim Brotherhood rulers and working to improve its image.
Hamas cooperated with HRW’s Joe Stork, deputy Middle East director of the New York-based rights group, who visited the enclave to conduct interviews and research. It did not reply to his written questions, but Stork did meet the minister of justice and the director of internal security.
They were not quoted in the 43-page report, Hamas said.
“ROUTINE” RIGHTS VIOLATIONS
Islam Shahwan, spokesman for the Hamas interior ministry, confronted Esveld and accused the rights group itself of failing to reflect the reality of the situation in Gaza.
Read more here:
“I hope it makes it easier for kids growing up gay that they know that another one of their heroes was like them,” Sally Ride's sister, Bear Ride, said.
The rest is here:
First Female U.S. Astronaut, Sally Ride, Comes Out In Obituary
The two most recent World Cup champions meet in the ultimate game of this year's Euro tournament. Here are the five factors that will decide the victorious nation.
Read the rest here:
5 Essential Keys To The Euro 2012 Championship
In an heartfelt email to friends, former Wall Street Journal reporter Gina Chon defends herself, and her husband, Brett McGurk, after their private emails leak. McGurk is the nominee to be next ambassador to Iraq. After enduring a devastating week of attacks against her professional reputation meant to derail her husband's nomination to become the next ambassador to Iraq, former Wall Street Journal reporter Gina Chon sent an email to friends and supporters today defending their relationship
View original post here:
War Correspondent Gina Chon Defends Herself: "I’ve Never Felt So Vulnerable"
By Andrew Harris – Wed Mar 21 17:42:13 GMT 2012 R.