- Bilderberg (1534)
- Free Palestine (701)
- FreeNet Project (52)
- Gay Marriage (3996)
- Gaza Strip (1578)
- Israel Apartheid Week (191)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (145)
- Israeli Apartheid (526)
- Left Wing (1250)
- Liberal Views (355)
- Max Blumenthal (205)
- Max Keiser (1783)
- No Nato (489)
- Occupation Pictures (2104)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (462)
- Occupy Bilderberg (136)
- Occupy Boston (587)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (212)
- Occupy Detroit (438)
- Occupy Europe (123)
- Occupy Florida (545)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (65)
- Occupy France (334)
- Occupy Greece (346)
- Occupy Houston (436)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1180)
- Occupy Lisbon (186)
- Occupy London (585)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (328)
- Occupy Madrid (269)
- Occupy Miami (382)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (741)
- Occupy Rome (286)
- Occupy Wall Street (449)
- Stop Globalization (328)
- West Bank (2787)
- Max Keiser There is a Bull Market in Dissent4620 – Video
- Max Keiser COULD THE BITCOIN BOOM BE OVER? – Video
- Max Keiser Report Will the GLOBAL ECONOMY collapse in 2014 – Video
- BREAKING NEWS US ECONOMY COLLAPSE could be IMMINENT GLOBAL CRISIS AHEAD – Video
- Economy collapse The Pimping BANKERS of USA Max Keiser – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message1 week, 1 dayago
- Leigh : «link»
- Nadia : «link»
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: knowledge
HONEST: Abby Martin used her programme to denounce the actions of her paymasters in the Kremlin [YOUTUBE]
US-based Abby Martin stared into the camera in a 90-second monologue at the end of yesterday’s show, Breaking the Set.
She said she “wanted to say something from my heart about the ongoing political crisis in Ukraine and Russia’s military occupation of Crimea.”
Although she admitted her knowledge of the history and subtle political dynamics of the Ukraine and the Crimea that are so crucial to the debate over Moscows intervention were not as great as they could be, she nevertheless declared President Putin wrong.
Russia Today, or RT, is the Kremlins answer to the BBC World Service.
Seen as an arm of soft foreign policy, it is funded by the Russia government, in the same way the BBC World Service was financed by the Foreign Office.
What Russia did is wrong
It has become one of the most popular news channels around the world, including in the US where RT Americas viewing figures are second only to the BBC News channel among foreign news broadcasters.
It has been running since 2005 and broadcasts to 100 countries, and its YouTube channel has a huge audience.
Read the original:
Construction will begin this year on a major new cargo facility at Chicagos OHare Airport. Last year, a nearly-as-huge facility leased by Centurion Air Cargo opened at Miami International Airport
See the original post here:
Written by: Michael Huggins on October 18, 2012.
Time spent taking classes outside of your major provide more rounded world view
Eureka. It only took me half of my twenties, but I finally figured it out. I discovered the secret literally hidden in cloaks and hoods for centuries. Am I to be hunted? Are they going to find me? What should I do? What would Jack Bauer do?
What is this grand master plan? Its not a cover-up jointly funded by the Koch brothers and George Soros, nor is it talked about at Bilderberg. It is much deeper than that, deeper than the Main Injector Neutrino Oscillation Search facility.
I found out the mystery of why I have to take 30 plus credits of classes that arent related to the chemistry courses that make up my major. What? No way, you might say. Hold on to your biscuits, you are about to be slammed with some truth.
It is to find a hobby.
I have been trained for many years now in the arts of creative discovery, problem solving and making the world better through science. I have learned to use instrumentation and make scientific advances to further our knowledge for future generations. But that is just going to be my future day job.
We are made and remembered not by what we do at work, but what we do at home in our free time. Obviously.
When Einstein had a tough problem to solve or when he was between Scylla and Charybdis, was he at his desk doing work stuff? No, he played the violin or went on a long walk. How can that be? Does playing the violin help with solving problems? If thats the case, then the big question for the Chair of the Department of Chemistry is: When in quantum chemistry class do I learn how to play the violin?
In every class I learned to be a better, more rounded person. This is a good thing.
Read the original post:
Q. Can the condominium association ban drying of clothes on a rack on our balconies?
Jan 9 2014 Irina Shayk Joins Patrick Dempsey in Sacoor Brothers New Campaign ,MENAFN Press (MENAFN Press) Irina Shayk joins Patrick Dempsey as the face of the new Sacoor Brothers’ campaign that signals the arrival of its spring-summer 2014 collection.
Continue reading here:
Mel Evans / AP New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie sits with students during a gathering at Colin Powell elementary school in Union City, N.J.
Originally posted here:
BRUSSELS, Dec. 20 (UPI) — News that the Spanish courts have indicted Faleh al-Fayad, Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki’s top security adviser, for “offenses against international community,” is clear confirmation of Maliki’s role in these crimes against humanity.
Spanish courts have accused Fayad as the “person responsible for grave breaches of the Fourth Geneva Convention (GCIV) and First Additional Protocol committed as from May 2010 in the latter’s capacity as Chairman of the ‘Ashraf Committee’ attached to the office of Prime Minister al-Maliki, and in particular for his alleged involvement in the massacres of 8 April 2011 and 1 September 2013 of ‘protected persons’ under IV Geneva Convention residing in the city of Ashraf (Iraq), …. in conjunction with the reported offences of 35 murders and 337 cases of willful injury on 8 April 2011 and 52 murders and 7 abductions on 1 September 2013, along with torture and bodily harm to Ashraf residents.”
The order also states that “killings, injuries, noise bombardment, denial of food and healthcare — nothing can happen at Ashraf without the knowledge of the Committee members and in particular of Faleh al-Fayad. In the civil and military hierarchy he was the person in charge of the operation on 8 April 2011 under the orders of the Prime Minister, who is commander in chief of the Iraqi armed forces. In security matters throughout the country, including Ashraf, Faleh al-Fayad is the person in charge.”
The court decision says that on Sept. 1, “Iraqi military forces surrounding and occupying Ashraf permitted the cold-blooded massacre of 52 residents — of the roughly 100 residents who had not been forced to move to ‘Camp Liberty,’ all with protected person status under the Fourth Geneva Convention. A further seven ‘protected persons’ were abducted during this assault and have yet to be released and neither have the Iraqi authorities said where they are.”
This breakthrough indictment will come as a blow to Maliki, who has continued to lie and deny involvement in the series of massacres and abductions that have targeted the unarmed and defenseless refugees in camps Ashraf and Liberty.
The charges will also be an acute embarrassment to the U.S. State Department officials in Washington who, instead of holding the Iraqi prime minister to account, have accepted Maliki’s lies and lamely tried to provide cover for his crimes.
Maliki has, contrary to the Erbil Agreement signed shortly after the last Iraqi elections, retained control of all of the key Iraqi ministries of Defense, Internal Security, Intelligence Services, police, etc.
He cannot, therefore, deny responsibility for atrocities carried out, almost on a daily basis, by his military and intelligence networks, including the series of attacks on Ashraf and Liberty and the abduction on Sept. 1 of seven people, six of whom are women.
Sadly, many EU governments and even the European Union’s high representative for Foreign Affairs — Catherine Ashton — have taken their lead from the State Department and uttered pathetic comments about a lack of evidence to prove Maliki’s guilt. The Spanish court’s decision has blown such comments out of the water.
These charges by the Spanish courts open a new chapter, which may in due course lead directly to an indictment of Maliki himself.
Oakland City Administrator Deanna Santana showed last week that she is ready, willing and able to leave Oakland for greener pastures. On Friday, she confirmed that she is among five finalists for a city manager’s job in Dallas
See the original post here:
Centre-back is an area of the team which requires consistency, but so far this season Rodgers has failed to provide such stability. The boss has constantly shuffled his defence, switching from two centre-backs to three at the back, and never settling on a partnership
Continue reading here: