- Bilderberg (1219)
- Free Palestine (459)
- FreeNet Project (28)
- Gay Marriage (3305)
- Gaza Strip (1004)
- Israel Apartheid Week (56)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (42)
- Israeli Apartheid (281)
- Left Wing (751)
- Liberal Views (110)
- Max Blumenthal (120)
- Max Keiser (1058)
- No Nato (196)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (158)
- Occupy Bilderberg (116)
- Occupy Boston (475)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (102)
- Occupy Detroit (314)
- Occupy Europe (86)
- Occupy Florida (388)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (214)
- Occupy Greece (250)
- Occupy Houston (302)
- Occupy Inverness (7)
- Occupy LA (910)
- Occupy Lisbon (154)
- Occupy London (439)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (279)
- Occupy Madrid (175)
- Occupy Miami (277)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (608)
- Occupy Rome (182)
- Occupy Wall Street (415)
- Stop Globalization (112)
- West Bank (2110)
- Keiser Report: Banksters aka Tongue Eating Isopods (E531) – Video
- What Are BitCoins? Max Keiser On BitCoins Video Pt 2 – Video
- What Are BitCoins? Max Keiser On BitCoins Video Pt 3 – Video
- Israel s PM is under fire for squandering public money on a posh lifestyle – Video
- Picture/Photo: Palestinian Policeman, Jericho. West Bank …
ShoutBoxLast Message3 months, 1 weekago
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: international
Max Keiser US EU deal makes genocide legitimate business model
CNN.com International delivers breaking news from across the globe and information on the latest top stories, business, sports and entertainment headlines. Follow the news as it happens through:…
By: Lates News 1 Us
Read the original post:
Are the West Bank and Gaza occupied territories as Palestinian Arabs assert?
With the division of a new Jewish state of Israel from other portions of the mandate Palestine as a result of the 1949 armistice, the West Bank and the Gaza Strip became much highlighted geographical units. From the period of 1948 to 1967, the West Bank was under Jordans control which it took in 1950, giving citizenship to the Palestinians residing there. On the other hand, the Gaza Strip was under Egyptian control during that period. Israel took control of all of Jerusalem, the West Bank, the Gaza Strip, Sinai and the Golan Heights after the 1967 war.
Forming a military establishment in these occupied territories, Israel denied Palestinians of their basic civil and political rights, liberty as well as freedom of expression. Palestinian nationalism was degraded to the extent that even display of the Palestinian national colors became an act worth punishing. There were more aspects from the Palestinian life that was forbidden by Israeli military administration, going as far as banning the use of wild thyme, a common Palestinian cuisine element.
Israel started to build settlements and allowed Jewish citizens to move into the West Bank and Gaza, having no regard of the fact that it is a breach of the international law. The unjustified practices of Israeli military in the occupied lands include curfews, demolitions and closure of Palestinian schools, roads and institutes. Since 1967, Israel has imprisoned around three hundred thousand Palestinians and that too, without a trial. Many of these prisoners died of the torture and neglect from the Israeli prison administration. In their clarification, Israeli officers claim that harsh measures are required to put a leash on terrorism. According to them, all sorts of opposition from Palestinians, including non-violence, counts as terrorism and hence should be thwarted.
Falling under the 1949 Fourth Geneva Convention, Palestinian Arabs regarded these as the occupied territories. Palestinian spokesmen speak about the Israeli military action as an infringement of the Palestinian sovereignty and an invasion of their lands. Israel persistently resisted the efforts of the international treaties to define West Bank and Gaza as occupied territories. Former Chief Justice of the Supreme Court asserted that since the convention is based on the assumption that there had been a sovereign who was ousted and that he has been a legitimate sovereign; therefore there is no applicability of the 1949 Fourth Geneva Convention. Therefore, Israel regards itself as a legal administrator of these territories and not as a foreign occupier.
Regardless of Israels claims, it is widely regarded as the foreign occupier of Gaza Strip and the West Bank. International community has disapproved the Israeli occupation of Palestinian lands on more occasions than one; however, no sufficient steps have been taken to enforce the international law or to account Israel for its violations of geographical boundaries.
New York Giants Season TicketsAlan Jackson Concert TicketsDiana Krall Concert Tickets
Conservative Hamas government of Gaza appoints its first spokeswoman
The Hamas government of the Gaza Strip has for the first time appointed a woman to represent it to the world.The hiring of Isra Almodallal as a spokeswoman for the territory’s conservative Islamist rulers is part of a long-running push by the group, which has at times sought to curb women’s freedoms, to present a newer friendlier face both to its own citizens and internationally.Almodallal, a 23-year-old who speaks fluent British-accented English, has assumed a post normally held by tough-talking men who voice Hamas’ bitter opposition to Israel. She will be responsible for the Gaza government’s communications with the international media.”We are looking forward to having a different and unique language,” said Almodallal in an interview in her Gaza City office, on her first week in the job. “We will make the issues more human.”The change in policy began six months ago when a new head of the government media department, Ihab Ghussein, took over. He hired younger media people, started a n…
- 9th International Israeli Apartheid Week (11-17 March 2013, South African Dates) Between the 11th and 17th of March 2013 South Africa will host the 9th international Israeli Apartheid Week (IAW) campaign that takes places annually during February and March in over 250 cities across the world. Other Links Israeli Apartheid Week (IAW) is an annual international series of events (including rallies, lectures, cultural performances, music shows, films and workshops) held in cities, communities and campuses across the globe. IAW raises awareness of Israel’s apartheid policies toward the indigenous Palestinians and serves to garner support for the non-violent Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) against Israel campaign which seeks to bring an end to Israel’s apartheid policies and violations of international law.
For us South Africans and our liberation, people of the world mobilized in their hundreds of thousands – if not millions. During the 1980s, they held protests, music concerts, free Nelson Mandela events, lectures, film screenings and a host of other events to raise awareness of Apartheid South Africa’s racist policies and to build support for the successful boycott, divestment and sanctions against South Africa campaign. Today, we have the opportunity to “give-back” by joining the international movement in solidarity with the indigenous Palestinian people (and their progressive Israeli allies) against Israeli Apartheid, and participating in Israeli Apartheid Week (IAW) is one such form of solidarity!
If you would like to screen this movie, as part of IAW in your city, community, university of workplace, send us a message at email@example.com and we will arrange a copy of the movie for you as well as list your screening on the official IAW 2013 National Film Screening programme (due to be published shortly).
10 WAYS YOU CAN GET INVOLVED DURING IAW
Israeli Apartheid Week (IAW) offers ordinary people around the world an opportunity to partake in a truly global campaign. Here are some ways that you can actively get involved:
Israeli Apartheid Week posters, flyers and stickers are available online. Download, print, distribute and spread the word. See above for download links.
9. Have your organization endorse the IAW 2013 campaign
ISRAELI APARTHEID WEEK SOUTH AFRICA TEAM
At a global level the 15-member IAW International Coordinating Committee is responsible for organizing IAW activities across different regions of the world. In South Africa, the IAW South Africa Team, of which BDS South Africa is a member, is constituted of representatives from various South African cities, communities, universities and work places. These IAW South Africa Team representatives are responsible for coordinating IAW events in their respective cities/communities/campuses/workplaces. You can participate in IAW by either making contact with one of the IAW South Africa Team representatives in your city/community/campus or if no representative is available in your city/community/campus then by arranging your own IAW event/s in your city/community/campus or workplace.
On 15 October 2011 about 200,000 people gathered in Rome, Italy to protest against economic inequality and the influence of the European Commission, the European Central Bank, the International Monetary Fund on politics and also against the government of Silvio Berlusconi. The protests began in solidarity with the Spanish protests. Many other protests occurred in other Italian cities the same day. The demonstrations were endorsed by several political parties, trade unions and civil movements, including: Cobas, Federazione Anarchica Italiana, Federation of Italian Communist Youth, Young Communists, Purple people, Workers’ Communist Party, Party of Italian Communists, Communist Refoundation Party, Left Ecology Freedom, Critical Left, the left wing of the Italian General Confederation of Labour, and many others. On the afternoon the Rome protests turned violent, as hundreds of hooded protesters arrived on the scene and broke away from the otherwise peaceful demonstration, setting cars and a police van on fire, smashing bank windows and clashed with police. A Catholic church was ransacked and a statue of the Madonna was thrown into the street where it was stomped on by one of the rioters. Two news crews from Sky Italia were also assaulted. Police repeatedly fired tear gas and water cannons at the protesters. At least 135 people were injured, including 105 police officers
See the original post here:
Israel Proposes Illegal Separation Wall as the Border of Future Palestinian State
Shir Hever: Israel's proposal to annex more than 10% of the West Bank illustrates its rejection of International Law See more videos: . Israel Proposes Illeg…
By: trending videos
First Female Spokesperson For Hamas Appointed
The Hamas government of the Gaza Strip has appointed their first female spokesperson to represent the group's communications with the international media. Th…
Obed Bapela on Israel (Head of International Relations for S. Africa’s ruling party, the ANC) – Video
Obed Bapela on Israel (Head of International Relations for S. Africa's ruling party, the ANC)
Extract from 13 March 2013 event with Obed Bapela of South Africa's ruling party, the African National Congress (ANC). Obed Bapela is the Head of the ANC Int…
By: BDS South Africa
Resolution to SNP Conference: Foreign, Security and Defence Policy Update:
The Foreign, Security and Defence policy of Scotland should be determined by the Scottish Government and Scottish Parliament and always reflect the priorities of people living in Scotland.
An independent Scotland will be an outward-looking nation which is open, fair and tolerant, contributing to peace, justice and equality. By mobilising our assets and the goodwill and recognition that Scotland enjoys in the world, we will provide sustainable access to natural resources to tackle need and prevent insecurity in the world for this and future generations.
The SNP reiterates its commitment to non-nuclear defence, international law, the United Nations and supporting multilateral solutions to regional and global challenges.
While conventional military threats to Scotland are low, it is important to maintain appropriate security and defence arrangements and capabilities. This includes a cyber security and intelligence infrastructure to deal with new threats and protect key national economic and social infrastructure.
Scotland is maritime nation with more than 11,000 miles of coastline, including nearly 800 islands, critical under-sea and offshore infrastructure and an area of responsibility extending far into the North Sea and Atlantic Ocean.The SNP recognises our national responsibilities as a northern European nation to work with our neighbours to fulfil current defence and security responsibilities and improve collective regional arrangements. Environmental changes to the High North and Arctic Region raise major regional challenges and responsibilities which Scotland shares.
Scotland will require military capabilities to fulfil these responsibilities. These will be provided by the Scottish defence and peacekeeping services which will be answerable to the Scottish Government and Scottish Parliament. An independent Scottish government led by the SNP will commit to an annual defence and security budget of 2.5bn, an annual increase of more than 500m on recent UK levels of defence spending in Scotland but nearly 1bn less than Scottish taxpayers currently contribute to UK defence spending.
The Scottish armed forces will comprise 15,000 regular and 5,000 reserve personnel, operating under Joint Forces Headquarters based at Faslane, which will be Scotlands main conventional naval facility. All current bases will be retained to accommodate units, which will be organised into one regular and one reserve Multi Role Brigade (MRB). The air force will operate from Lossiemouth and Leuchars.
Regular ground forces will include current Scottish raised and restored UK regiments, support units as well as Special Forces and Royal Marines, who will retain responsibility for offshore protection.
The Scottish armed forces will be focused on territorial defence, aid to the civil power and also support for the international community. The Multi Role Brigade structure and interoperable air and sea assets will provide deployable capabilities for United Nations sanctioned missions and support of humanitarian, peacekeeping and peace-making Petersburg Tasks.
Astronaut's top three moments in space: Chinese female astronaut's highlights on ISS
A Chinese astronaut has joked that one of her top moments in space was chasing chocolate around the International Space Station! Wang Yaping said her highlights were practising martial arts,…
By: barbaros samanas
Here is the original post: