- Bilderberg (1432)
- Free Palestine (615)
- FreeNet Project (45)
- Gay Marriage (3786)
- Gaza Strip (1424)
- Israel Apartheid Week (162)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (112)
- Israeli Apartheid (462)
- Left Wing (1077)
- Liberal Views (289)
- Max Blumenthal (172)
- Max Keiser (1601)
- No Nato (403)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (380)
- Occupy Bilderberg (126)
- Occupy Boston (550)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (185)
- Occupy Detroit (391)
- Occupy Europe (116)
- Occupy Florida (502)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (298)
- Occupy Greece (308)
- Occupy Houston (383)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1091)
- Occupy Lisbon (176)
- Occupy London (516)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (311)
- Occupy Madrid (244)
- Occupy Miami (349)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (700)
- Occupy Rome (253)
- Occupy Wall Street (441)
- Stop Globalization (267)
- West Bank (2582)
- Gold Even More Bullish Under Yellen Than Bernanke or Greenspan! – Video
- Max Keiser Whenever I see David Cameron I see a pole dancer – Video
- RT News FAKE Anchor Quits, Abby Martin Shills’, Max Keiser pumps Bitcoins & Alex Jones Money Grab – Video
- Keiser Report : Economic Collapse Coming – The Global Financial Crisis is HERE! – Video
- Putin: Annexing of Crimea out of question -World News Flash – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message2 months, 3 weeksago
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: houston
Houston, TX (PRWEB) March 11, 2014 Houston-based law firm Ogden, Gibson, Broocks, Longoria & Hall, L.L.P. (OGBL&H) signed an agreement to renew its lease and remain downtown at Pennzoil Place where the firm been for the last 20 years
See the original post:
ARE THE PACERS ON THE SLIDE? We get the chance to see just how good the Indiana Pacers are when they travel to Houston to tackle the Rockets on Saturday. MORE: Bobcats inflict another loss on Pacers They say good sides bounce back quickly from disappointing losses and that’s exactly what Frank Vogel’s side will be looking to do against the in-form Rockets.
FORTUNE — In the midst of the partying, marketing, and mindless app launches of SXSW, an Austin startup that’s actually really revolutionary will be showing off early prototypes to investors and advisors.
March 5, 2014 – Major League Soccer (MLS) New England Revolution FOXBOROUGH, Mass. – Since being acquired by the New England Revolution two weeks ago, Teal Bunbury has often been referred to as a direct replacement for the departed Juan Agudelo
Read the original here:
Gay rights supporters cheered a federal judges decision in Texas on Wednesday to strike down the Lone Star states same-sex marriage ban with shouts of Kissing Cowboys! and I am proud to be a Texan in what one described as a landmark day” in the bid for lesbians and gay men to wed.
Their opponents, meanwhile, vowed to keep up the fight in what they called an “epic battle.”
The decision by U.S. District Judge Orlando Garcia in San Antonio is stayed pending an appeal by the state. Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott said he will do so, meaning the case will go before the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals.
“I am proud to be a Texan right at this moment because were not last. We’re not the 50th … to do this,” said Joshua McIntire, 32, of Fort Worth, who married his husband, Nicholas, in California in 2008. Today I feel like theres a chance some day that Texas might give back to me what I’ve given to it.”
Nicholas McIntire, 30, said that though none of his fellow Texans had ever given him a problem about being gay, he thought winning the right to same-sex marriage in the state was a “pipe dream. But the recent string of bans to be struck down Oklahoma, Utah, Virginia and now Texas tells him that were going to win this ultimately,” he said.
Some gay Texans were at work when they heard the news, such as Robert Conn, who shed a few tears over what he called a landmark day. Conn turned 50 on Wednesday, and said he couldnt have asked for a better birthday present.
“We want it to be in our state. I know Texas is a very conservative state but its our home, its the place we’ve lived all of our lives.”
“I had to keep myself from just kind of breaking down and crying and Im still doing that,” said Conn, who has raised two children with his partner of 29 years, Loyd Powell. The couple, who live in Houston, hasnt gone out-of-state to wed elsewhere as their gay friends have, holding out for the day when they could marry in Texas.
“We want it to be in our state. I know Texas is a very conservative state but its our home, its the place we’ve lived all of our lives,” Conn said.
For those at the heart of the lawsuit, their emotions ran high: “We have made do with the laws of Texas. We have made do for our family. I am gratified that this means my son will never have to make do,” said Cleopatra De Leon of Austin, who challenged the ban with her wife Nicole Dimetman (the couple married in Massachusetts).
HUNTSVILLE Sam Houston State theater professor Maureen McIntyre will be directing her final production at the university today after a long and accomplished career filled with awards and many memories. McIntyre has worked at Sam Houston since 1970 and her final production, Much Ado About Nothing, will mark her 84th at the school. She never envisioned being at SHSU for 44 years, but has enjoyed every second of her time here in Huntsville
Construction continues to progress for the new ExxonMobil campus in the Spring area, which first launched in 2012 and is set for completion in early 2015. The project is a consolidation of the companys Houston offices with the new facilty, located on a 385-acre wooded site near I-45 and the Hardy Toll Road
See more here:
One of the happier Rams draft scenarios has them sliding down from the No. 2 overall pick to the No. 4 slot, still getting the best offensive tackle available while adding another decent 2014 pick for the “trouble”.
Here is the original post:
AUSTIN, Texas –
When two same-sex Texas couples challenge the state’s gay marriage ban in a San Antonio federal court this week, they’ll carry the momentum of recent legal victories in conservative Utah and Oklahoma.
Whatever the outcome, the three Republicans running to become the next Texas attorney general will take notice.
Gay rights groups winning same-sex marriage cases nationwide almost guarantee that the issue will confront whoever replaces Attorney General Greg Abbott. His would-be GOP successors on Sunday blasted attempts to strike down the Texas law and vowed to defend a state ban going forward.
Railroad Commissioner Barry Smitherman said he “indeed” thinks the issue will loom large for the attorney general’s office, adding that he believed the U.S. Supreme Court overreached last year by ruling that married same-sex couples were entitled to federal benefits.
“All of the requirements of marriage have always been state issues, and they should remain state issues,” said Smitherman, who’s in a Republican primary race with state Rep. Dan Branch and Sen. Ken Paxton. The winner in March is likely to replace Abbott, the presumptive GOP nominee for governor, since Democratic candidate Sam Houston is a long shot.
Two same-sex Texas couples will be the latest to take on the state’s gay marriage ban on Wednesday, when they’ll ask U.S. District Judge Orlando Garcia to block parts of the law. One couple is two women wed in Massachusetts but whose marriage isn’t recognized in Texas; the other two men denied a marriage license in San Antonio last fall.
“There is no rational basis, much less a compelling government purpose, for Texas to deny (the couples) the same right to marry enjoyed by the majority of society,” attorneys for the couples wrote in their lawsuit filed in October.
Abbott’s office is asking the judge to dismiss the lawsuit.
Last month, a federal judge determined that Oklahoma’s voter-approved ban on gay marriage violated the U.S. Constitution’s equal protection clause. Another judge reversed Utah’s gay-marriage ban a month earlier. The U.S. Supreme Court halted weddings in Utah while a lower court considers the issue.