- Bilderberg (1435)
- Free Palestine (622)
- FreeNet Project (49)
- Gay Marriage (3784)
- Gaza Strip (1417)
- Israel Apartheid Week (164)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (111)
- Israeli Apartheid (452)
- Left Wing (1087)
- Liberal Views (288)
- Max Blumenthal (174)
- Max Keiser (1571)
- No Nato (409)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (376)
- Occupy Bilderberg (127)
- Occupy Boston (558)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (183)
- Occupy Detroit (391)
- Occupy Europe (120)
- Occupy Florida (505)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (67)
- Occupy France (295)
- Occupy Greece (307)
- Occupy Houston (390)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1096)
- Occupy Lisbon (176)
- Occupy London (527)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (316)
- Occupy Madrid (239)
- Occupy Miami (355)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (710)
- Occupy Rome (250)
- Occupy Wall Street (438)
- Stop Globalization (269)
- West Bank (2575)
- Keiser Report: The FUBAR World Economy (E570) – Video
- EU passports for Al-Qaeda? UK firm selling docs without proper checks – Video
- Max Keiser: Whenever I see David Cameron I see a pole dancer – Video
- GERALD CELENTE on Detroit’s ‘No town’ and the New Reserve Currency [PRIME INTEREST 65] – Video
- Global Economic Crisis 2013 Economic Terrorism, NSA CIA.mp4 – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message2 months, 2 weeksago
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: head
Venture Capital 'World on bailout life support' E6)
This week Katie Pilbeam takes the show on the road to St. Petersburg for the annual G20 Summit. There, she tracks down Christine Lagarde and grills the head …
By: Iban Hartley
See more here:
“I launched myself into the air with all my strength, hoping to reach the edge of the opening. I swung hard, straightened out, spun around and hit my head on the rail
Continue reading here:
Daniele Nouy may find herself the only woman in the room in meetings with Europe's top bankers. The 63-year-old, who took over last month as the head of the euro area's newly created banking watchdog, ..
The rest is here:
Roger Federer’s blend of skill and grace can still shine through, regardless of his advanced tennis age.
Scott Barbour/Getty Images
MELBOURNE — “Enough. Enough. Enough,” says The Head. “Just stop. You keep talking up Roger Federer, willfully blind to what should be obvious.”
“What are you talking about?” says The Heart, caught off guard.
“He’s 32 years old, barely able to see his prime in his rearview mirror,” says The Head. “He’s won one major in the last 47 months. In the last six months alone, he’s lost to players named Stakhovsky (who?), Delbonis (wha?), Brands (huh?) and Lleyton Hewitt, who’s even older. The thought of him beating Rafael Nadal or Novak Djokovic in a best-of-five-sets match? Come on. In sports, gods become mortals. You can’t wish it away.”
“You are cold, callous soul,” responds The Heart. “Check that: you are soulless. You are writing off the single greatest talent the sport has known. A great champion and popular –”
“Oh, stop with the honor and dignity and ‘great champion’ good guy talk. Look, Heart, we all like Federer as a figure and a figurehead. This isn’t a personal referendum. It’s about irreversible laws of nature.”
“Fine, Head. I’ll restrict this discussion to tennis. He can still play. The flame may flicker, but there’s still heat. He’s still Roger Federer, endowed with unholy amounts of ability. He still moves gracefully, especially when he’s fully healthy. Did you see his match today against James Duckworth? He hit a half dozen shots that no other player would even conceive of, much less execute. The squash shots, the half-volleys, the — ”
“Don’t interrupt me, Head. I’m not done. He won 6-4, 6-4, 6-2. Twice as many winners as errors. 89 percent first points won. You keep talking about age 32, like Federer is fit for the glue factory. It was 108 degrees on the court today and, as usual, he barely broke a sweat.”
Black, poisonous smoke darkens the sky above Agbogbloshie, the final destination for electronic waste shipped from all over the globe. Some 50,000 people, including many children, live here – at one of the world’s largest e-waste dumping grounds.
Literally tons of old electronics burn in countless open fires, making my skin burn and itch as I walk through the grounds. There’s a metallic taste in my mouth, and my head throbs. Meter-high, dazzling, green flames release huge wafts of black, poisonous fumes. It’s like an apocalyptic painting come to life.
People burn the cables and circuit boards to get the poor man’s gold within: copper, aluminium, lead – valued raw materials for industry.
Sacrificing their health
Badugu is 25 years old. He can’t say how long he’s been getting copper coils and metal plates out of old radios. He only knows that he has no choice – this is his livelihood.
“I want money, that’s why I come do this work,” he says. “Today is very bad,” he added. He describes himself as having a “problem inside” due to all the toxic smoke.
Next to Badugu, several children are busy breaking apart old televisions. Some kids drag speaker magnets strung on cords behind them, wandering the grounds for hours so bits of metal stick to the magnets. They then sell their catch – bits of circuit board, screws, aluminium, copper – to metal traders next door. Their income amounts to just a few euro cents.
Wearing plastic sandals and a torn T-shirt, Peter stands on a mountain of glass shards, old freezers, copy machines and car batteries; at his feet, pink ink from printer cartridges coat the black ground. He shows me his arms and legs, which are covered in cuts from broken glass and sharp slivers of metal.
“I’m sick in my head,” he says, describing his constant headaches. Many children here have breathing problems, and cough up blood. Some, Peter says, also have problems with their eyes. His siblings work here as well. Peter’s mother sells sweets on the street. He doesn’t know where his father is.
“I want to get money, take my money and go to school. That’s why I am here,” Peter says forcefully.
Continue reading here:
Fat ass mormon Utah country clerk bows his head and says yes to Utah gay marriage.
Read the original post:
Obed Bapela on Israel (Head of International Relations for S. Africa’s ruling party, the ANC) – Video
Obed Bapela on Israel (Head of International Relations for S. Africa's ruling party, the ANC)
Extract from 13 March 2013 event with Obed Bapela of South Africa's ruling party, the African National Congress (ANC). Obed Bapela is the Head of the ANC Int…
By: BDS South Africa
Sam Lund-Harket of World Development Movement at the Occupy London Carbon Bubble Seminar 13/09/2013 – Video
Sam Lund-Harket of World Development Movement at the Occupy London Carbon Bubble Seminar 13/09/2013 If you liked the housing bubble, you'll LOVE the carbon bubble! Not content with speculating on people's right to a roof over their head, our banker friends … By: Pete Deane
Jeremy Leggett speaks at the Occupy London Carbon Bubble Seminar, Liverpool Street 13/09/2013 – Video
Jeremy Leggett speaks at the Occupy London Carbon Bubble Seminar, Liverpool Street 13/09/2013 If you liked the housing bubble, you'll LOVE the carbon bubble! Not content with speculating on people's right to a roof over their head, our banker friends … By: Pete Deane
Originally posted here:
David Icke Exposed As Jew World Order Operative At Bilderberg
“First they came for the antisemites and they shot anyone in the head who posessed a copy of the protocols, but I was not an awake antisemite so I said nothi…
Read more here: