- Bilderberg (666)
- Free Palestine (298)
- FreeNet Project (3)
- Gay Marriage (2225)
- Gaza Strip (711)
- Israel Apartheid Week (39)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (18)
- Israeli Apartheid (234)
- Left Wing (467)
- Liberal Views (72)
- Max Blumenthal (46)
- Max Keiser (466)
- No Nato (160)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (85)
- Occupy Bilderberg (75)
- Occupy Boston (406)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (83)
- Occupy Detroit (293)
- Occupy Europe (76)
- Occupy Florida (371)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (46)
- Occupy France (193)
- Occupy Greece (223)
- Occupy Houston (271)
- Occupy Inverness (4)
- Occupy LA (822)
- Occupy Lisbon (128)
- Occupy London (356)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (264)
- Occupy Madrid (155)
- Occupy Miami (255)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (500)
- Occupy Rome (167)
- Occupy Wall Street (375)
- Stop Globalization (85)
- West Bank (1346)
ShoutBoxLast Message1 week, 2 daysago
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Dimas : An empty hand is no lure for a hawk
- Mirzadeh : A good anvil does not fear the hammer
- Pigbag : Better an egg today than a hen tomorrow
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: greek
European markets surge following report that Eurogroup could decide to hand Greece its aid tranche in early December if all conditions are met, as Greek workers occupy government buildings across the country Graeme Wearden
“Disgusting” protests, “outrageous” support from Germany’s left wing leader for his Greek counterpart and “relief and satisfaction” is some of the media reaction following Angela Merkel’s meeting with Antonis Samaras on Tuesday.
Germany’s best-selling tabloid newspaper doesn’t do subtle, and today is no exception. Angela Merkel may be many things, it says, but she’s not a Nazi.
The paper attacks the “disgusting” protests against Merkel in Athens yesterday. And just to rub salt in German wounds, it adds: “we will pay even more”. In this case, 30m more to support administrative reform in Greece.
The paper highlights the stark contrast between the calm of yesterday’s meeting inside Maximos Mansion and the protests outside.
“It looked different, very different,” the paper says. “They wore Nazi uniforms, army jackets. One poster read: ‘Merkel, Hitler’s Daughter.’ Another stated: ‘Get out of our country, you b—-.’”
= Handelsblatt =
Handelsblatt looks at German politician Bernd Riexinger’s appearance with Syriza leader Alexis Tsipras yesterday , and the resulting political backlash:
CDU (Angela Merkel’s party) and FDP (Merkel’s junior coalition partner) have criticised the participation of the Left party leader Bernd Riexinger in the demonstrations against the visit of German Chancellor Angela Merkel (CDU) in Athens.
“It is unprecedented and outrageous, as the chairman of the parliamentary party represented the anti-German protests in Athens as a stage used for policy making against the interests of their own country,” Gerda Hasselfeldt, the chairman of the CSU parliamentary group said in parliament.
Go here to read the rest:
It can be a mistake to laugh at fascists.
Read the original post:
Europe’s New Fascists
And the consensus is?
View original post here:
"The Dark Knight Rises" Early Reviews, Minus Spoilers
Paula “Butter Queen” Deen dropped a bunch of weight since she learned she had Type 2 diabetes. Changing her eating habits and walking for 30 minutes per day really helped her transformation
Follow this link:
Paula Deen Lost 30 Lbs. By Thinking "Differently"
Athens, Greece – The conservative victory in Greece’s June 17 elections is a signal that the country still wants to remain within the eurozone and on negotiating terms with its European partners.
The neo-Nazi Golden Dawn party won about 7% of the vote in Greek Elections today, according to exit polls. Here they are singing the national anthem in Thessaloniki, tossing ballots off the balcony in Athens, and yelling, “Another punch for the lesbian!” Singing The Greek National Anthem View Entire List ›
How Greek Nazis Celebrate
ATHENS (Reuters) – Alexis Tsipras, the radical Greek leftist who wants to cancel a bailout deal keeping the country afloat if he wins elections on Sunday, is no working class hero. Born into a comfortable middle class family, Tsipras has a post-graduate degree in engineering but worked only briefly in construction before turning to full-time politics and being handed the SYRIZA party leadership …