- Bilderberg (1550)
- Free Palestine (717)
- FreeNet Project (52)
- Gay Marriage (4027)
- Gaza Strip (1615)
- Israel Apartheid Week (192)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (151)
- Israeli Apartheid (538)
- Left Wing (1283)
- Liberal Views (360)
- Max Blumenthal (218)
- Max Keiser (1815)
- No Nato (493)
- Occupation Pictures (2104)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (472)
- Occupy Bilderberg (134)
- Occupy Boston (591)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (212)
- Occupy Detroit (441)
- Occupy Europe (133)
- Occupy Florida (553)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (66)
- Occupy France (344)
- Occupy Greece (355)
- Occupy Houston (450)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1190)
- Occupy Lisbon (187)
- Occupy London (588)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (331)
- Occupy Madrid (278)
- Occupy Miami (389)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (750)
- Occupy Rome (299)
- Occupy Wall Street (460)
- Stop Globalization (338)
- West Bank (2830)
-  Max Keiser on crypto currencies & Dean Baker on aggregate demand – Video
- Max Keiser and Alex Jones talk MONEY – Video
- Max Keiser Report The latest News on the GLOBAL ECONOMIC MELTDOWN – Video
- MAX KEISER: Hector Sants KNIGHTED, Global Bank Fraud, OWS, WIKILEAKS, & Police State! – Video
- Max Keiser COULD THE BITCOIN BOOM BE OVER? – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message4 hours, 50 minutesago
- SUBMIT : «link»
- Merry : Wow... I like this «link»
- Cipto Junaedy : Tout d'abord «link» vous devez créer une propriété comme visible possible et Deuxièmement, vous
- Cipto Junaedy : Avec le marketing «link» de biens immobiliers, comme pour les autres formes de marketing, il serait impossible de générer des ventes sans plomb. Générer des ventes exige une combinaison de plusieurs choses différentes
- Flor : «link»
- Cipto junaedy : «link»
- Cipto junaedy : «link»
- darena : «link»
- ferawa : «link»
- Guest_3075 : «link»
- Etsuko : «link»
- Leigh : «link»
- Nadia : «link»
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: greek
The occupation of Greece by the Axis Powers (Greek: , I Katochi, meaning “The Occupation”) began in April 1941 after Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany invaded Greece, and lasted until Germany and its satellite Bulgaria withdrew from mainland Greece in October 1944.
Originally posted here:
Most of the territories today within modern Greece’s borders were at least once part of the Ottoman Empire from the mid-15th century until its declaration of independence in 1821, a historical period also known as Tourkokratia (Greek: , “Turkish rule”). Some regions, however, like the Ionian islands or Mani in Peloponese were never part of the Ottoman administration. The Byzantine Empire, the successor to the ancient Roman Empire who ruled most of the Greek-speaking world for over 1100 years, had been fatally weakened since the sacking of Constantinople by the Latin Crusaders in 1204.
Here is the original post:
police clash with retail employee protesters
Hundreds of protesters battled with riot police in one of the Greek capital's main shopping districts. No injuries or damage have been reported. About 500 pr…
By: lohigsto leri
Read this article:
Home Greek news Greek Teachers Occupy Mitsotakis Office Members of the secondary education teacher federation, OLME,as part of their demonstration on Thursday, proceeded to occupy the political office of Kyriakos Mitsotakis, the Greek Minister of Administrative Reform. They were protesting against the governments plans for layoffs in their sector
Read this article:
Athens (dpa) – Greek teachers occupied the ministry responsible for administrative reform in central Athens on Thursday, during the second day of a nationwide 48-hour strike protesting planned public sector layoffs. The teachers occupied the offices of Administrative Reform Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis for several hours before being removed by riot police
See original here:
Ancient Greek Statue Discovered In Gaza
By: http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/02/16/351007/ancient-greek-statue-discovered-in-gaza/ Please like PigMine's FaceBook page here: http://www.facebook.c…
Go here to see the original:
A fisherman from Gaza has stunned the world of archaeology by claiming to have discovered an ancient statue of the Greek god Apollo.
Most of the territories today within modern Greece’s borders were at least once part of the Ottoman Empire from the mid of 15th century until its declaration of independence in 1821, a historical period also known as Tourkokratia (Greek: , “Turkish rule”). Some regions, however, like Corfu in the North-West or Mani in the South were never part of the Ottoman administration. The Byzantine Empire, the successor to the ancient Roman Empire who ruled most of the Greek-speaking world for over 1100 years, had been fatally weakened since the sacking of Constantinople by the Latin Crusaders in 1204
Read the rest here:
Left will shake up Europe, says EC presidential candidate Tsipras
The European Left Party at its congress in Madrid has chosen the Greek Leader of Syriza, Alexis… euronews, the most watched news channel in Europe Subscrib…
By: euronews (in English)