- Bilderberg (1219)
- Free Palestine (459)
- FreeNet Project (28)
- Gay Marriage (3307)
- Gaza Strip (1004)
- Israel Apartheid Week (56)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (42)
- Israeli Apartheid (283)
- Left Wing (751)
- Liberal Views (110)
- Max Blumenthal (120)
- Max Keiser (1061)
- No Nato (196)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (158)
- Occupy Bilderberg (116)
- Occupy Boston (475)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (102)
- Occupy Detroit (314)
- Occupy Europe (86)
- Occupy Florida (388)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (214)
- Occupy Greece (250)
- Occupy Houston (302)
- Occupy Inverness (7)
- Occupy LA (910)
- Occupy Lisbon (154)
- Occupy London (439)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (279)
- Occupy Madrid (176)
- Occupy Miami (277)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (608)
- Occupy Rome (182)
- Occupy Wall Street (415)
- Stop Globalization (112)
- West Bank (2111)
- Max Keiser Report The latest news on the GLOBAL ECONOMIC CRISIS – Video
- Max Keiser Report THE latest on the ECONOMIC CRISIS around the GLOBE – Video
- Keiser Report 531 – Banksters aka Tongue Eating Isopods – Video
- Boycott Israeli Apartheid – Istanbul – Stopping the Zionist seminar for the director Amos Gitai – Video
- Boycott Israeli Apartheid 2 – Istanbul – Stopping the Zionist seminar for the director Amos Gitai – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message3 months, 1 weekago
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: greece
BBC News Musician death sparks violence in Greece
BBC News – Greek austerity plans spark violence. news bloopers, fox news, onion news, funny news bloopers, news fail, breaking news, bbc news, news reporter,…
Continue reading here:
Musician death sparks violence in Greece
Violent clashes have broken out in several Greek cities after a left-wing musician was stabbed to death, with the suspect is a member of the neo-Nazi party G…
In some future millennium when the definitive history of Planet Earth is chronicled for all to see, the impact and influence of both ancient and modern Greece will occupy countless chapters. It was here in ancient times that many accomplished architects, philosophers, poets, teachers and thinkers would prove influential in the development of the Western World, and the collective works and legends of such great men as Aristotle, Hippocrates, Homer, Plato and Socrates live on today, and for very good reasons. The recorded history of Greece began in the Bronze Age (3000-1200 BC), with the rise of many powerful regional cultures.
See the original post:
This map of modern Greece originated at the University of Texas Perry-Castaneda Map Library http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/europe/. It is not copyright-restricted. More modern Greece maps can be found here and here.
Read the original:
2011present Spanish protests Part of the 20082013 Spanish financial crisis, the European sovereign debt crisis and the impact of the Arab Spring The Puerta del Sol square in Madrid, shown here on May 20, 2011, became a focal point and a symbol during the protests. Date 15May2011(2011-05-15) ongoing (927 days) Location Spain Causes Unemployment, economic conditions, welfare cuts, political corruption, particracy, unrepresentative bipartidism, democratic deficit Goals Direct democracy, reduce influence of economic powers in politics, Methods Demonstrations, civil disobedience, civil resistance, rioting, sit-ins, online activism, protest camps occupations Status Ongoing Number 68.5 million participants throughout Spain Injuries and arrests Injuries 1527+ injuries The 2011present Spanish protests, also referred to as the 15-M Movement (Spanish: Movimiento 15-M), the Indignants Movement, and Take the Square #spanishrevolution, are a series of ongoing demonstrations in Spain whose origin can be traced to social networks such as Real Democracy NOW (Spanish: Democracia Real YA) or Youth Without a Future (Spanish: Juventud Sin Futuro) among other civilian digital platforms and 200 other small associations. The protests started on May 15, 2011 with an initial call in 58 Spanish cities. The series of protests demand a radical change in Spanish politics, as protesters do not consider themselves to be represented by any traditional party nor favoured by the measures approved by politicians. Spanish media has related the protests to the economic crisis, Stphane Hessel’s Time for Outrage!, the NEET troubled generation and current protests in the Middle East and North Africa,Iran, Greece,Portugal as well as the Icelandic protest and riots in 2009. The movement drew inspiration from 2011 revolutions in Tunisia, Egypt and uprisings in 1968 France, and Greece in 2008, as well as South Korea in 1980 and 1987. The protests were staged close to the local and regional elections, held on May 22.
See the rest here:
Posted 2 years ago on Oct. 5, 2011, 5:14 p.m
See the original post:
| | | | |
All press calls for Bilderberg meeting, Bilderberg.org or related freemasonry connection enquiries Telephone +44 7786 952037 (any time) my full contact details here I also do presentations
You can contact the Bilderberg secretariat for their ‘official line’ here
USA 8*; Germany 4*; Great Britain 3*; Italy 3*; France 2; Switzerland 2*; Austria 1; Belgium 1; Canada 1; Denmark 1; Finland 1; Greece 1; Ireland 1; Netherlands 1; Norway 1; Portugal 1; Spain 1; Sweden 1; Turkey 1.
*One aspiring ‘International citizen’, Tommaso Padoa-Schioppa, is Italian and one, Klaus Schwab, is Swiss (totals include ‘inner circle’ advisory group).
Italy – Giovanni Agnelli
Great Britain – Eric Roll of Ipsden
USA – David Rockefeller
Germany (D)- Otto Wolff von Amerongen
Union members and Occupy Wall Street protesters mass near Wall Street, New York, on Oct. 5, 2011. (Photo: Emmanuel Dunand / AFP/ Getty Images) While left-wing dissent may have a long history in the U.S., so too do the impulses of knee-jerk cynicism and contempt for such radical display.