- Bilderberg (1418)
- Free Palestine (609)
- FreeNet Project (45)
- Gay Marriage (3768)
- Gaza Strip (1397)
- Israel Apartheid Week (155)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (111)
- Israeli Apartheid (437)
- Left Wing (1071)
- Liberal Views (280)
- Max Blumenthal (168)
- Max Keiser (1564)
- No Nato (403)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (373)
- Occupy Bilderberg (126)
- Occupy Boston (550)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (176)
- Occupy Detroit (389)
- Occupy Europe (116)
- Occupy Florida (497)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (294)
- Occupy Greece (305)
- Occupy Houston (381)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1084)
- Occupy Lisbon (176)
- Occupy London (516)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (309)
- Occupy Madrid (238)
- Occupy Miami (346)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (696)
- Occupy Rome (245)
- Occupy Wall Street (432)
- Stop Globalization (265)
- West Bank (2557)
- Keiser Report: Lynching America (E503) (ft. George Galloway) – Video
- Keiser Report: Triangle Of Fraud (E568)Keiser Report: Triangle Of Fraud (E568)Keiser Repor – Video
- Keiser Report: Monetized Genocide (E381) – Video
- Keiser Report: The Killing of Tony Blair (E489) (ft. George Galloway) – Video
- Max Keiser : Finance & Terrorism, War On Syria WW3 Started 2013 – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message2 months, 2 weeksago
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: girls
New French movies will occupy three of New Yorks leading repertory housesBAM Cinmatek, Film Society of Lincoln Center, and IFC CenterMarch 6-16, in the annual Rendez-Vous with French Cinema series.
Read more from the original source:
Chamblee H.S. Varsity Girls Soccer Highlights vs. Northview H.S. 02/19/2014
Chamblee H.S. Varsity Girls Soccer Highlights vs. Northview H.S. 02/19/2014 at North DeKalb Stadium in Chamblee, GA. Northview Titans' Brittney Neser #21 str…
Here is the original post:
Outside a posh hotel in Torontos Yorkville district, Justin Biebers fans shiver in the cold, hoping to catch a glimpse of the pop star undergoing a bad boy metamorphosis. Some are casual fans, skipping out on a school trip to the museum. Some have come with mothers in tow.
Follow this link:
OAKLAND This city’s beleaguered Police Department entered 2013 in full defensive mode. The crime rate had soared
Follow this link:
NEW YORK “I used to want to shock, but now it bores me,” wrote the painter Balthus in 1955. He was referring to the work presented in his first gallery show in 1934, in Paris a highly charged street scene in which a man appears to be assaulting a young girl and the portrayal of a strangely cruel, sexualized music lesson fashioned compositionally after a Piet. Nothing sold from that show and critics called Balthus morbid, a fiend and worse
Here is the original post:
BGCLA East West Bank NBC4
Our friends from East West Bank have graciously made a commitment to our Boys and Girls Club Los Angeles County Alliance. Check out their contribution with their video presentation with our…
By: Mary Hewitt
Read the original post:
[Left Wing Fancam] Girls' Generation Tour Jakarta 2013 09 14 – Genie_The Great Escape
By: titano bayu
[Left Wing Fancam] Girls’ Generation Tour Jakarta 2013 09 14 – My J_Kissing you_Way to go_Gee – Video
[Left Wing Fancam] Girls' Generation Tour Jakarta 2013 09 14 – My J_Kissing you_Way to go_Gee
By: titano bayu
Golden Girls Takes On Gay Marriage 20 Years Ago | The Rubin Report
Dave Rubin and the panel discuss the positive influence that TV shows can have on society. Watch a clip of The Golden Girls tacking the issue of marriage equality in the video. The Golden…
By: Rubin Report
Ramallah, West Bank – To the music and lyrics of Pirouette Cacahuete, a French children’s song, more than a dozen tiny feet glide across the wooden floorboards of Shyrine Ziadeh’s Ramallah Ballet Centre.
“Get ready for the plie,” the 24-year-old teacher instructs the girls, many of them dressed in pink tutus and glittery ballet slippers.
They all take their places using the windowsills as barres. The ballerinas giggle and jiggle, but with a little coaxing from their instructor, they assemble in a line with their heels touching in first position, their tiny palms pointed inwards, before finally bending into a group plie. Ziadeh rewards them with a loud “bravo”.
In this first specialised ballet centre to open in the West Bank, Palestinian children in Ramallah are being taught the essence of an art that originated in the Italian Renaissance and was further developed in France. Once a week for one hour, the girls some as young as three are instructed to bend, flutter, kick and hop – as gracefully as possible.
The city of Ramallah has recently become a hub for cultural activities. Before Ziadeh opened her centre, ballet classes were only offered by a local church. In addition to the traditional dabkeh dance, taught widely in the West Bank, some centres have also started offering modern dance, zumba classes, and yoga.
Located at the top of a building in the old part of the city – with roads pocked by potholes and small markets selling vegetables and meat – Ziadeh’s ballet centre is simple yet spacious, its walls bare except for a few pictures of pointe shoes and smiling children, its windows showing a panoramic view of Ramallah and letting in abundant Middle Eastern sunshine.
Ziadeh opened her studio two years ago after many months of giving free classes to children at summer camps and churches. “These classes were my litmus test,” she said, as she sat down after an hour of flouncy flutters to Snow White and Swan Lake. “I saw that many people were interested and their kids were enjoying it, so I decided to open up my own place.”
The opening of the ballet centre is part of a renewed cultural renaissance in the West Bank. Cultural institutions, which include art and dance, have skyrocketed from 48 to 577 between 2000 and 2012. Today, there are seven operational theatres and 10 museums, and almost all have been open or operated as part of independent, grass-roots, people-led initiatives.
Ziadeh herself opened the centre with the help of a personal loan from her parents, and the Orthodox church that owns the space is flexible when she is short on cash and has to pay her rent late. So far, Ziadeh has been unable to find an art-supporting, non-governmental organisation to help her expand after seeing an unexpected rise in the number of interested students.
“I didn’t expect such reactions from the community,” she said. “Many mothers came and saw the place and immediately the classes started filling up.”