- Bilderberg (1523)
- Free Palestine (696)
- FreeNet Project (48)
- Gay Marriage (3990)
- Gaza Strip (1582)
- Israel Apartheid Week (184)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (141)
- Israeli Apartheid (522)
- Left Wing (1244)
- Liberal Views (357)
- Max Blumenthal (199)
- Max Keiser (1790)
- No Nato (488)
- Occupation Pictures (2104)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (467)
- Occupy Bilderberg (132)
- Occupy Boston (581)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (210)
- Occupy Detroit (432)
- Occupy Europe (123)
- Occupy Florida (552)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (54)
- Occupy France (330)
- Occupy Greece (344)
- Occupy Houston (439)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1184)
- Occupy Lisbon (187)
- Occupy London (579)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (326)
- Occupy Madrid (270)
- Occupy Miami (386)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (740)
- Occupy Rome (288)
- Occupy Wall Street (451)
- Stop Globalization (323)
- West Bank (2800)
- Rugby League – Nerve-jangling end for Frayssinous
- Fuel price rises are sparking a new wave of direct action | Ewa Jasiewicz
- Max Keiser Report Will the GLOBAL ECONOMY collapse in 2014 – Video
- Max Keiser News global economic meltdown 2014 – Video
- Financial Calamity! U.S. economic collapse imminent Alex Jones Max Keiser – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message1 week, 3 daysago
- Leigh : «link»
- Nadia : «link»
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: friday-
Attorney Al Gerhardstein, left, stands with several same-sex couples at a news conference, Friday, April 4, 2014, in Cincinnati. Civil rights attorneys are arguing in Federal Court on Friday that a federal judge should prohibit Ohio officials from enforcing the state’s ban on gay marriage. (AP Photo/Al Behrman)
Nicole Yorksmith, right, kisses her three-year-old biological son while he is held by her spouse, Pam Yorksmith, during a news conference, Friday, April 4, 2014, in Cincinnati. Civil rights attorneys are arguing in Federal Court on Friday that a federal judge should prohibit Ohio officials from enforcing the state’s ban on gay marriage. (AP Photo/Al Behrman)
Posted: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 1:06 am | Updated: 5:01 am, Tue Apr 15, 2014.
Judge considers staying Ohio gay marriage ruling Associated Press |
CINCINNATI (AP) A federal judge who ordered Ohio to recognize out-of-state gay marriage says he’s inclined to issue a stay of his decision pending appeal.
That would mean that most gay couples living in the state would see no immediate tangible expansion of their rights.
Cincinnati-based Judge Timothy Black ordered attorneys on both sides of the case to file their arguments over whether he should issue a stay no later than Tuesday afternoon. He says he’ll rule expeditiously.
Black says he’s inclined to stay his ruling pending the state’s appeal, except in the case of the four gay couples who filed the February lawsuit that led to the court case.
Follow this link:
Palestinians ran for peace in only the second Palestine Marathon on Friday. Kim Wilkinson, a Middle East academic, reports from Bethlehem on an event that makes a peaceful protest.
The travel agent explained to me that if there were any violencesuch as a bombing or a violent protestduring my time in Palestine that I would not be covered under insurance because this would be considered an act of war. This seemed a little extreme, but it is this perception of Palestine as
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) Same-sex couples have the same right to marry as interracial heterosexual couples, Virginia's attorney general said Friday in papers urging an appellate court to uphold a judge's ruling that the state's gay marriage ban is unconstitutional.
Go here to see the original:
The Reds suffered back-to-back defeats against Australian rivals as they went down 23-20 to the Brumbies at Suncorp Stadium on Friday.
CINCINNATI (AP) A federal judge said Friday that he will strike down Ohio's voter-approved ban on gay marriage, a move that stops short of forcing Ohio to perform same-sex weddings but will make the state recognize gay couples legally wed elsewhere.
See the article here:
RAMALLAH, West Bank (AP) The Palestinians want to avoid a clash with the U.S. over Secretary of State John Kerry's disintegrating Mideast peace mission, but will no longer feel bound by his ground rules if Israel fails to live up to its commitments, the chief Palestinian negotiator said Friday.
RAMALLAH, West Bank (AP) The Palestinians don't want to see U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry's troubled Mideast peace mission fail, but will no longer feel bound by his ground rules if Israel fails to live up to its commitments, the chief Palestinian negotiator said Friday.
Go here to read the rest:
Israeli Apartheid Week comes to Aotearoa/ New Zealand
Auckland, 24th March 2014 – This week, students at university campuses in Auckland, Hamilton and Wellington will host a series of events as part of a global initiative, Israeli Apartheid Week (IAW). Events in New Zealand will include film screenings, live music, poetry and panel discussions.
IAW is an annual series of events held in cities internationally. This year, over 200 universities worldwide are hosting events as part of IAW. The aim of IAW is to educate people about the nature of Israel as an apartheid system and to build Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) campaigns as part of a growing global BDS movement.
South Africa has been one of the strongest participants in Israeli apartheid week this year. That says something about the parallels between the apartheid regime there, which was abolished in 1994, and what is happening to Palestinians today living under Israeli occupation and siege, says Auckland spokesperson Hone Fowler.
Over fifty Israeli laws explicitly discriminate against Palestinians. We want to highlight this, but also pressure Israel to end its discrimination through boycotts, just like New Zealanders did during the Springbok Tour, adds Fowler.
Marama Davidson, who will be speaking on a panel alongside veteran anti-apartheid activist, John Minto, on Thursday evening at Auckland University, sees the role of indigenous solidarity as very important. As a colonised people our experiences have much that resonates with the stories of other nations and there can only be strength in learning where our histories align says Davidson.
IAW in Auckland will round off with a live music and spoken word poetry event, Artists Against Apartheid at Grey Lynn Community Centre on Friday the 28th of March. Performers include Che Fus father, reggae artist Tigalua Ness, and Palestinian rapper Imagine This.
Art has always served on the frontlines of social change argues winner of the Rising Voices Youth Poetry Slam 2013, Mohamed Hassan, who will also be performing as part of the Friday night event. In its most primitive state, [art] serves to tell the stories that need to be heard. When we speak about Palestine, we are fighting to preserve the stories and identity of a world that is consciously being erased from history.
Full details of the nationwide events can be found at apartheidweek.org/events
Go here to see the original:
See the original post:
(Reuters) – Thirteen people filed a lawsuit on Friday urging a federal judge to overturn an Indiana law that bans gay marriage or recognition of same-sex marriages performed elsewhere, arguing that it violates their rights under the U.S. Constitution.
Read more here: