- Bilderberg (624)
- Free Palestine (296)
- FreeNet Project (3)
- Gay Marriage (2168)
- Gaza Strip (708)
- Israel Apartheid Week (38)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (18)
- Israeli Apartheid (232)
- Left Wing (463)
- Liberal Views (72)
- Max Blumenthal (46)
- Max Keiser (450)
- No Nato (160)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (85)
- Occupy Bilderberg (74)
- Occupy Boston (406)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (83)
- Occupy Detroit (293)
- Occupy Europe (76)
- Occupy Florida (371)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (46)
- Occupy France (193)
- Occupy Greece (223)
- Occupy Houston (271)
- Occupy Inverness (4)
- Occupy LA (821)
- Occupy Lisbon (128)
- Occupy London (356)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (264)
- Occupy Madrid (155)
- Occupy Miami (255)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (496)
- Occupy Rome (166)
- Occupy Wall Street (375)
- Stop Globalization (85)
- West Bank (1310)
- Max Keiser on Bitcoin, the Silk Road and Sex, Drugs
- Nigel Farage speaks about the Scottish Left Wing SNP ‘racists’, ‘fascists’ and ‘scum’ – Video
- Left Wing Violent Vitriol- Rhetoric of Bill Maher And Other Violent Liberal Hypocrites – Video
- Anonymous(Operation Free Palestine) [by PoisAnoN] – Video
- Where Will Bilderberg Meet Next? #N3 – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message4 days, 1 hourago
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Dimas : An empty hand is no lure for a hawk
- Mirzadeh : A good anvil does not fear the hammer
- Pigbag : Better an egg today than a hen tomorrow
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: frank-ogawa
Occupy Oakland After dinner I stopped by frank ogawa plaza to check out the occupy people By: BrianLittle85
Go here to see the original:
OAKLAND (CBS SF) A paroled felon was sentenced Thursday to 35 years and eight months in state prison in connection with the fatal shooting death of a man near the former Occupy Oakland encampment in November 2011 and for a sexual assault that occurred five days later. Issac McDaniels, 32, of Oakland, had faced a potential life term for sexually assaulting a woman on 13th Avenue in Oakland on Nov.
See original here:
OAKLAND (CBS SF) The City of Oakland and its Police Department are fully aware of the planned Occupy Oakland protest on Thursday, and they are prepared for whatever comes of it. Oct. 25 marks the anniversary of when Oakland police evicted protestors camping in Frank Ogawa Plaza, arresting nearly 100 in the process.
Read the original here:
OAKLAND, Calif. A paroled felon was ordered Wednesday to stand trial on charges of assault and being an accessory in the beating and shooting death of a man near the former Occupy Oakland encampment outside City Hall last November. In a separate and more serious case, Alameda County Superior Court Judge Allen Hymer also ordered 31-year-old Issac McDaniels to stand trial on charges of kidnapping, oral copulation and robbery for allegedly attacking a woman on 13th Avenue in Oakland last Nov
The rest is here:
Alameda County prosecutors have dropped charges against an Occupy Oakland protester who was arrested in January after demonstrators were corralled by police outside the YMCA on Broadway. Robert Ovetz had been charged with assaulting a police officer, a felony, and obstructing an officer, a misdemeanor
The rest is here:
OAKLAND — More than 60 Occupy Oakland protesters marched through downtown Wednesday night, spray-painting anti-police slogans on police headquarters and other buildings, vandalizing a police car and setting at least one garbage bin on fire, authorities said. No one was arrested in the vandalism or fire-setting, but a protester was arrested on suspicion of not having a sound permit for a speaker system and obstructing an officer, police said. The march began about 8 p.m.
Continue reading here:
OAKLAND (CBS SF) An independent report released Thursday said the Oakland Police Department was poorly prepared and used outdated crowd control tactics in responding to an Occupy Oakland protest last Oct.
The Oakland Police Department was understaffed and insufficiently prepared last fall to confront Occupy Oakland protesters who tried to reoccupy the City Hall camp that officers had cleared that morning, according to a report commissioned by the city. Inadequacies within the department led to its flawed handling of the violent protest Oct. 25, were years in the making and “systemic to the department,” the report found.
It was all supposed to go a certain way. When Oakland police circled Frank Ogawa Plaza early in the morning of Oct. 25, they were confident in their plans to quickly clear out the Occupy Oakland camp that had moved in a few weeks earlier.
Originally posted here:
The city of Oakland has revoked a permit that had allowed Occupy Oakland to erect its symbolic teepee daily on Frank Ogawa Plaza — which protesters still insist on calling “Oscar Grant Plaza.” The permit required that the teepee be removed every night at 10 p.m. and that there be no food preparation in or near the teepee, and officials say these rules were repeatedly broken. After a bonfire on …