- Bilderberg (1219)
- Free Palestine (459)
- FreeNet Project (28)
- Gay Marriage (3307)
- Gaza Strip (1004)
- Israel Apartheid Week (56)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (42)
- Israeli Apartheid (283)
- Left Wing (751)
- Liberal Views (110)
- Max Blumenthal (120)
- Max Keiser (1061)
- No Nato (196)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (158)
- Occupy Bilderberg (116)
- Occupy Boston (475)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (102)
- Occupy Detroit (314)
- Occupy Europe (86)
- Occupy Florida (388)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (214)
- Occupy Greece (250)
- Occupy Houston (302)
- Occupy Inverness (7)
- Occupy LA (910)
- Occupy Lisbon (154)
- Occupy London (439)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (279)
- Occupy Madrid (176)
- Occupy Miami (277)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (608)
- Occupy Rome (182)
- Occupy Wall Street (415)
- Stop Globalization (112)
- West Bank (2111)
- Max Keiser Report The latest news on the GLOBAL ECONOMIC CRISIS – Video
- Max Keiser Report THE latest on the ECONOMIC CRISIS around the GLOBE – Video
- Keiser Report 531 – Banksters aka Tongue Eating Isopods – Video
- Boycott Israeli Apartheid – Istanbul – Stopping the Zionist seminar for the director Amos Gitai – Video
- Boycott Israeli Apartheid 2 – Istanbul – Stopping the Zionist seminar for the director Amos Gitai – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message3 months, 1 weekago
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: food
Dhabah Thus, the slaughter itself is preceded by the words “In the name of Allah (Bismillah)”. It is not regarded appropriate to use the phrase “Bismillah al Ramn Al Ram” (In the name of God the Beneficent the Merciful) in this situation, because slaughtering is an act of subdual rather than mercy. According to Islamic tradition, the animal is brought to the place of slaughter and laid down gently so as to not injure it
October 18, 2013 by Judi Curry 4996 W. Point Loma Ave. Ocean Beach, CA 92107 619-224-2884 When I do a restaurant review, I try to stay within a certain price range , primarily because I live on a limited income
The rest is here:
UMass Boston’s chapter of Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP) hosted Israeli Apartheid week April 1-5 to raise awareness of the debate that is raging in the Middle East. The SJP held several events including a rally, a panel, and a movie to show their views of the conflict.
The movie, Roadmap to Apartheid, was screened in the Campus Center on April 1. The movie aimed to show similarities between the former South African Apartheid government and the current Israeli government. Israel supported South Africa during the Apartheid era by providing military equipment and training, even though many other countries would not deal with the country.
The movie suggests the viewpoint that building settlements that are only for Israeli citizens is against international law. Some groups see this as Israel forcing Palestinians off the land. Also, because much of Israel is desert, these settlements use up valuable water resources.
The movie also explained the difference in the legal systems enforce on Palestinians and Israelis. While Israelis follow civil law, Palestinians follow Israeli military laws, and have to pass through checkpoints in order to travel. There are more than 600 checkpoints in the occupied territories.
Palestinian supporters have accused Israel of the blocking of ambulances, and the bombing of power and sewage plants. Some Palestinians believe that Israel controls the food supply to the West Bank, and is purposefully starving the residents.
Tamzid Chowdhury, a member of the SJP, explained the apartheid comparison by saying, If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck. Segregated road system, segregated buses, restricted freedom of movement for one ethnic group, restricted freedom of expression for one ethnic group – these are all hallmarks of an apartheid state.
According to Chowdhury, Most ordinary US citizens don’t know that Israel gets 8.5 million dollars per day in military aid. Zionist lobbies and institutions do a great job of wrongly equating criticism of Zionism and Israel to anti-semitism, so a lot of people are unwilling to dig for truth. His statistics are based on a report of 2012 financial expenditures on Israel written by the Congressional Research Service, which is a branch of the United States Library of Congress.
See the original post:
Occupy LA F29 THIS is what a police state looks like! YouTube smarturl.it Watch this SHOCKING presentation and prepare yourself for chaos PANIC as the food crisis hits America.From:Adam GViews:0 0ratingsTime:02:52More inNews Politics
Read the original:
Downtown LA Artwalk LAPD Police Riot Occupy LA Chalkwalk 7 12 2012 YouTube smarturl.it Watch this SHOCKING presentation and prepare yourself for chaos PANIC as the food crisis hits America.From:Wanderous GreeneyesViews:0 0ratingsTime:03:46More inNews Politics
Read the original:
Did You Know? Boycott Israeli apartheid.
Video Source: TheBaByG Did you know that by boycotting Israeli products, you can single-handedly lift the siege on Gaza. Following is a list of products to boycott. (A lot of the food and make-up products contains GMO's as well) Coca Cola Maggi Garnier Tommy Hilfiger Kotex Helena Rubinstein…From:MrFijitime1Views:75 6ratingsTime:03:53More inNews Politics
Originally posted here:
The Alex Jones Show – Sunday, November 11, 2012 (Full Show)
On the Sunday, November 11 edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex talks with retiring Texas Congressman Ron Paul about the election, trends forecaster Gerald Celente about the economy and the election, and the former governor of Minnesota, Jesse Ventura, who will also give his break down of the election. Alex also premieres a video by Infowars reporter Melissa Melton about the dangers of aspartame in chewing gum and the many other poisonous ingredients lurking in our food. FEMA To Mobilize For “Mass Fatality Planning”: www.infowars.com The Obama Deception: youtu.be Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement: youtu.be Fall Of the Republic: youtu.be Police State 4: The Rise Of FEMA: youtu.be Harvard Study Finds Fluoride Lowers IQ – Published in Federal Gov't Journal: www.reuters.com www.prisonplanet.com Exclusive: Bilderberg 1966 Data Dump — The War on Nationalism Exposed: All files in ZIP format (31.1 MB): static.infowars.com www.infowars.com Leaked Bilderberg Documents: “Nationalism Is Dangerous”: www.infowars.com Yes, The Re-Education Camp Manual Does Apply Domestically to US Citizens: www.infowars.com Leaked US Army Document Outlines Plan For Re-Education Camps In America: Political activists would be pacified to sympathize with the government: www.infowars.com FEMA CAMP Videos: www.youtube.com NDAA Videos: www.youtube.com Report: More Than 100000 Americans Are Domestic Terrorists: Concerns over martial law in America on a par with Islamic extremism: www.infowars.com 1984 …From:TheLibertydefinedViews:1468 5ratingsTime:02:01:00More inEducation
Read the original:
The Alex Jones Show – Thursday, November 08, 2012 (Full Show)
On the Thursday, November 8 edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex covers the continued implosion of the economy following the reselection of Obama and its promised acceleration under the mandates of Agenda 21. Guests today include Prison Planet.com editor and journalist Paul Joseph Watson, who will talk about TSA Opt Out Week over Thanksgiving as the gropers at the federal Gestapo agency gear up for a feast of molestation over the holidays. Mike Adams of Natural News also talks with Alex about Proposition 31, the GMO labeling initiative defeated by the corporatists, and the future of the movement to find out what they are putting in our food. FEMA To Mobilize For “Mass Fatality Planning”: www.infowars.com The Obama Deception: youtu.be Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement: youtu.be Fall Of the Republic: youtu.be Police State 4: The Rise Of FEMA: youtu.be Harvard Study Finds Fluoride Lowers IQ – Published in Federal Gov't Journal: www.reuters.com www.prisonplanet.com Exclusive: Bilderberg 1966 Data Dump — The War on Nationalism Exposed: All files in ZIP format (31.1 MB): static.infowars.com www.infowars.com Leaked Bilderberg Documents: “Nationalism Is Dangerous”: www.infowars.com Yes, The Re-Education Camp Manual Does Apply Domestically to US Citizens: www.infowars.com Leaked US Army Document Outlines Plan For Re-Education Camps In America: Political activists would be pacified to sympathize with the government: www.infowars.com FEMA CAMP Videos: www.youtube.com NDAA …From:TheLibertydefinedViews:56 1ratingsTime:03:05:34More inEducation
The Israeli military calculated the number of caloriesGaza’s residents would need to consume to avoid malnutrition during asweeping blockade imposed on the Palestinian territory between 2007 andmid-2010, according to a document the Israeli defence ministry released under a courtorder.
Critics claim the document is evidence that Israel limited food suppliesin order to put pressure on Hamas that seized power in the coastal strip in mid-2007.
Israel’s military spokesman Major Guy Inbar said on Wednesday that amathematical formula was devised to identify food needs and avoid ahumanitarian crisis in Gaza.
However, Israel never used the calculation torestrict the flow of food to Gaza, he added.
The Israeli rights group Gisha contends that Israel calculated the calorieneeds for Gaza’s population in order to restrict the quantities of goods andbasic products it allowed in during the three-year period.
Israel imposed the blockade after identifying Gaza as a “hostileterritory” in September 2007, after the Hamas takeover.
Seeking toweaken the armed groups, Israel called for “severe restrictions” on civiliansthat included limitations on food.
Israel maintained the blockade was necessary to weaken Hamas, but criticsaccused the Israeli government of targeting Gaza’s more than 1.5 millionpeople in its ultimately failed effort to achieve that goal.
In the food calculation, Israel applied the average daily requirement of2,279 calories per person, in line with World Health Organization guidelines.
View original post here: