- Bilderberg (1429)
- Free Palestine (618)
- FreeNet Project (46)
- Gay Marriage (3779)
- Gaza Strip (1404)
- Israel Apartheid Week (167)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (115)
- Israeli Apartheid (443)
- Left Wing (1087)
- Liberal Views (287)
- Max Blumenthal (176)
- Max Keiser (1574)
- No Nato (412)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (381)
- Occupy Bilderberg (126)
- Occupy Boston (556)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (177)
- Occupy Detroit (391)
- Occupy Europe (121)
- Occupy Florida (500)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (67)
- Occupy France (298)
- Occupy Greece (309)
- Occupy Houston (384)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1096)
- Occupy Lisbon (176)
- Occupy London (521)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (316)
- Occupy Madrid (243)
- Occupy Miami (352)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (703)
- Occupy Rome (249)
- Occupy Wall Street (438)
- Stop Globalization (270)
- West Bank (2570)
- Keiser Report: Lynching America (E503) (ft. George Galloway) – Video
- Keiser Report: Endless Fiat money supply (E554) – Video
- Keiser Report: Triangle Of Fraud (E568)Keiser Report: Triangle Of Fraud (E568)Keiser Repor – Video
- Max Keiser The latest news on the GLOBAL ECONOMIC CRISIS – Video
- Keiser Report: Monetized Genocide (E381) – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message2 months, 2 weeksago
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: food
Baltimore, Maryland (PRWEB) February 28, 2014 Summer programming for teens has become a very competitive industry.
Originally posted here:
Written by: Sharief Ali on May 19, 2008.
The search for alternative fuels diverting attention from a more pressing and critical issue
A few years ago I was lucky enough to go on an adventurous summer trip to Europe, northern Africa and western Asia. One of the most glaring differences anybody will notice when they travel across Europe, or any other continent for that matter, is the size of the average vehicle on the road.
Everything in America is huge.
Whether it is big cars, big houses or big buildings, its obvious that we live in a land of consumption. To live in a land of pure consumption, vast quantities of energy are needed, and thats where the problem lies. The U.S. consumes about a quarter of the oil produced worldwide. That is more than the entire continent of Europe.
As a result, the issue of energy resources and consumption has been at the forefront of the presidential race this year. Up there with critical issues like the slumping U.S. economy, terrorism and the war in Iraq has been the issue of alternative energy resources. Americans know that there is a finite source of oil left on the planet, and at the current rate of energy consumption, the cost of energy will rise even more. The pain that Americans are feeling at the gas pump can only get worse. After paying higher gas prices, Americans are now behind the green movement, which calls for conservation of energy and the use of alternative energy.
However, there is one big problem that most Americans dont think about, and that is the cause of our energy concerns. The problem is not just that we use too much energy with our current lifestyles. The problem is that the rest of the world is catching up to the U.S. What does that mean?
For the last two decades, the U.S. has been the sole superpower in the world. As such, we were undoubtedly the superior political, military and economic power in the world. The U.S. is not declining greatly, but the rest of the world is catching up. As a result, booming populations in developing countries like China and India seek access to more resources as their countries become more economically powerful. Basically, the billions of people in these countries want to move up the food chain, and the energy chain, so to speak.
This creates a huge problem for the U.S. because it forces us to seek alternative energy resources, such as ethanol gas, which is made from corn. In the beginning, ethanol was heralded as one of the new alternative fuel resources for the U.S., but recently, ethanol has been strongly criticized as being one of the main causes of rising food prices in the U.S.
According to the American Coalition for Ethanol, these assertions are flat-out wrong. In an article on the coalitions website, they claim that ethanol is only responsible for about 3 percent of the rise in the cost of food.
See the original post:
Paleontologists have found the earliest evidence yet of serrated teeth, housed in the jaws of a Permian-period creature extinct for millions of years that was a distant cousin of today’s mammals. Researchers have uncovered the earliest fossil evidence yet for serrated teeth in vertebrates
Read the original post:
“The letter [from Barnaby Joyce] asks the premier to consider Mullaley group’s request that the Liverpool Plains be ”off limits to any CSG infrastructure””. Photo: Alex Ellinghausen
Agriculture Minister Barnaby Joyce has risked opening a new rift with Liberal cabinet colleagues by telling an anti coal seam gas group he will fight against the CSG industry’s plans for the food-producing Liverpool Plains.
Fairfax Media has learnt Mr Joyce wrote a letter to NSW Premier Barry O’Farrell on Christmas Eve on behalf of the Mullaley Gas & Pipeline Accord, a member of the Lock the Gate Alliance, fighting plans by miner Santos to tap fertile cropping country south of Gunnedah.
The letter asks the premier to consider Mullaley group’s request that the Liverpool Plains be ”off limits to any CSG infrastructure”.
Santos holds two lucrative petroleum exploration licences over the Liverpool Plains and plans to drill into a giant coal-seam ”fairway” after it develops the less-productive Pilliga forest near Narrabri.
In his letter, Mr Joyce asks Mr O’Farrell to think about revoking PEL 1 and PEL 12 licences.
Any push to quarantine an entire farming area from CSG would be a direct challenge to the Liberal Party and the powerful mining lobby.
Industry Minister Ian Macfarlane said in September he wanted to see ”every molecule” of gas extracted. He has established a taskforce to find a way to cut through red tape and protests to get CSG production happening in the state.
See the article here:
GENEVA: Tighter economic policies and proper regulation can help governments prevent overweight and obesity epidemic in their respective countries – saving the people from serious long-term health consequences including diabetes, heart disease stroke and cancer.
Governments could slow – and even reverse – the growing epidemic of obesity by taking measures to counter fast food consumption, according to new research.
“Countries (like India) where the diet is transitioning from one that is high in cereals to one that is high in fat, sugar and processed foods need to take action to align the food supply with the health needs of the population,” cautioned Francesco Branca, director of the department of nutrition for health and development at the World Health Organization ( WHO).
“Unless governments take steps to regulate their economies, the invisible hand of the market would continue to promote obesity worldwide with disastrous consequences for future public health and economic productivity,” added lead author Roberto De Vogli from University of California.
The researchers from the US and Ireland looked at the effects of deregulation in the economy – including the agricultural and food sectors – and the resulting increase in fast food transactions on obesity over time.
They took a novel approach of taking data on the number of fast food transactions per capita from 1999 to 2008 in 25 high-income countries and compared them with figures on body mass index (BMI) over the same time period as an indication of fast food consumption.
A person with BMI of 25 or more is considered overweight, while one with a BMI of 30 or more is considered obese.
The researchers found that while the average number of annual fast food transactions per capita increased from 26.61 to 32.76, average BMI increased from 25.8 to 26.4.
Thus, each 1-unit increase in the average number of annual fast food transactions per capita was associated with an increase of 0.0329 in BMI over the study period.
The BMI figures also reveal how widespread the problems of overweight and obesity are and that people living in the 25 countries are, on average, overweight and have been for the last 15 years, said the study published in the Bulletin of the World Health Organization (WHO).
Jan 27 2014 / 10:46 pm
By Vacy Vlazna
Imperialism after all is an act of geographical violence Edward Said
Is it just me, or do you also see a thread of colonial superiority and racism binding US, Australia, Canada to Israel?
Think about it. All are ex-British colonies and like Israel, have a shameful history of genocide committed against their respective Indigenous Peoples and all continue to treat their First Peoples as third class citizens.
I cant speak for the US and Canada, but, apart from realpolitik and arms trade, an underlying colonial arrogance goes a long way to explain why my civilised democratic Australian government is complicit in granting Israel impunity to daily perpetrate war crimes and crimes against humanity against generations of Palestinian families.
The tragic past and near narratives of the suffering of unspeakable colonial atrocities against Indigenous Palestinians and Indigenous Australians bear close resemblance and are written in blood and great injustice.
Just as Israels Independence Day and the Palestinian Nakba Day (in remembrance of deportation and dispossession) have a bloody symbiosis, Australia Day or Invasion Day, on the 26th January, is celebrated or mourned according to the victors or the vanquished.
Both Israeli and British colonists took the terra nullius doctrine empty land approach to justify their brutal occupations and wholesale land theft of Palestine and Australia. Israel boasts it made the desert bloom though for centuries Palestine traded in olives, oil, quinces, pinenuts, figs, carob, cotton, dates, indigo, artichokes, citrus fruit, almonds, mint sumach and much more. In Australia the Aborigines maintained their food supply with a sophisticated management of the land with fire.
The island, named Australia by British invaders and colonists, was home to almost a million peoples of, at least, 200 nations that traced their ancestry back 60 millennia along spiritual songlines of the land to the Dreaming to Creation.
Dhabah Thus, the slaughter itself is preceded by the words “In the name of Allah (Bismillah)”. It is not regarded appropriate to use the phrase “Bismillah al Ramn Al Ram” (In the name of God the Beneficent the Merciful) in this situation, because slaughtering is an act of subdual rather than mercy. According to Islamic tradition, the animal is brought to the place of slaughter and laid down gently so as to not injure it
October 18, 2013 by Judi Curry 4996 W. Point Loma Ave. Ocean Beach, CA 92107 619-224-2884 When I do a restaurant review, I try to stay within a certain price range , primarily because I live on a limited income
The rest is here: